of     1   

Crash6351
#24113060Sunday, April 11, 2010 7:13 PM GMT

I have. Who? Shawn Drover. The drummer of Megadeth. Why? Well, here, I ccopied this from the Megadeth forums: Shawn Drover muffles his bass drum with SOULS. Shawn Drover carves his drum sticks himself....with heat vision! Shawn Drover can't play out of time, it's you listening out of time. Shawn Drover doesn't practice with a metronome, metronome's practice with a Shawn Drover. Shawn Drover doesn't follow tempo. Tempo follows Shawn Drover. Shawn Drover doesn’t use drum risers, they rise for him out of fear. Sasquatch used to exist, but Shawn Drover needed new drum skins. Shawn Drover is not my #1 best fav. Drummers...BUT, the way he play the drums, the style, he is my fav. #1. Shawn Drover didn't audition for Megadeth, Megadeth auditioned for Shawn Drover. In a fight between the Hulk and a Nuclear Bomb, Shawn Drover would play a drum solo and save us all. If you have 10 square feet of floor to lay tiles on, and the tiles are 6 inch by 6inch each, and you lay about 1 tile every 5 minutes....who cares? SHAWN DROVER! Shawn Drover uses DW infinity drum pedals. Shawn Drover eats awesome for breakfast. Glen Drover left Megadeth because having both drover brothers was just too much awesome for one band...and Shawn said he needed Glen's bunk for his sticks.... If Shawn Drover played a drum solo in a graveyard, he would resurrect the 3 stooges. Shawn Drover eats Chinese food with drum sticks. Neal Peart idolizes Shawn Drover, not the other way around. Shawn Drover is so good at drums, he is rated the best guitar player in history. Shawn Drover can play faster bass drum than this guy. (You need to see Bambi for this) I am not clever enough to justify Shawn Drover's awesomeness in one sentence so I am not going to try. Shawn Drover, does not in fact "gotta catch em' all" as Nintendo seems to think. Do you understand now? And just to let you know, there is more.

of     1