of     34   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Ewtron
#24230243Wednesday, April 14, 2010 12:37 AM GMT

Every time we think of the word "mutant", we automaticly think of the heroic type, all dressed up in radioactive-themed skin-tight clothing, with some tame little energy power or something. Usually fighting the baddies, flying around a large city, with no concern over who they pummel and lock up... somewhere. Then the crowd cheers for the upstanding hero, arrogantly flying above it. In reality, the REAL mutants the the ones being caught. The real mutants are the villians. The heroes are just there to clean up the mess. Mutations do happen by chance, however they happen, whatever they do to the hapless victim, and most times they either traumatize the person, or corrupt them to the point of madness. The powers are not tame, like eye lazers and flying, they are dark. Powerful. Capable of killing many people, even if the person had no intention to. And thats how they get seen as the bad guys. No matter how hard they try to hide themselves, they get seen. Then the heroes, with their fake powers, come to save the day and make the government seem great. The baddies go to jail, but not for long. Enter the Asylum for the Dangerously Mutated, the REAL home for the villians that get caught. A metallic alloy-clad prison for people with powers too strong to be left alone, too dark to be heroes, or too psychotic for any other place. There is no point in power-controlling the psycho ones, instead they let them release their power in an extremely strong and thick underground chamber. The sane (but still crazy) mutants are kept in the strictest jail known to mankind (and some alien species, but lets not elaborate). The cells have no room-mates, and are the size of the average bathroom. The prisoners go about their daily lives torturously, barely able to socialize for the risk of a brawl. The uber-powerful mutants get their power drained and used for energy. They dont survive. You are an angry prisoner living in ADM. How will you survive? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ You can have any power you want, no matter how crazy it is, or how uber. Just go nuts, and name it. However, the ubder-er you get, the more confined you are. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Name: A.ge: Gen.der: Appearance: Power: (As I said, go crazy.) Bio: Extra (optional):
sara4444
#24234767Wednesday, April 14, 2010 1:44 AM GMT

Name:Arianne Sanders A.ge:19 Gen.der:Female Appearance:Short-uneven brunette hair, Black t-shirt, grey jeans. Taped together shoes.Icy blue eyes,Tall, 5'11.Thin, and pale. Power:Poison Generation.(No need to explain) Bio:Arianne didn't mean to kill her brother. It...just..happened.She touche dhis shoulder, and he just...CRUMPLED.So not like SHE knew what happened. Extra (optional):Small butterfly tattoo on wrist. And a long necklace with a heart on it.
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#24235633Wednesday, April 14, 2010 1:58 AM GMT

(Only one power, right?)
quan1157
#24236999Wednesday, April 14, 2010 2:29 AM GMT

Name: Jacob A.ge:27 Gen.der: Male Appearance: My Robloxin Power: (As I said, go crazy.) : Arm Changes Into Anything,Fly,Jump High,Spike Armor Metel,Form Into Anything. Bio: Jacob Was Now A Mutant Crazy Hungry Blood Thirsty,Just A Touch of That Radioactive Can Of That,He Turned To A Mutant.
quan1157
#24237085Wednesday, April 14, 2010 2:32 AM GMT

Extra:In The Millitary,His Dog Tag Tells It All,His Family Now Is Evacuting The City To Another City,Althought Jacob Doesnt Care,He Kills Each Day,Leaving Blood and Bones and Rip Parts Every where in the city.
EvilSnowMan1
#24237810Wednesday, April 14, 2010 2:50 AM GMT

Name: Seth Mason A.ge: 14 Gen.der: M Appearance: Black shirt, blue pants, he stands around 5'6, Blue hairs and blonde hair Power: (As I said, go crazy.) Shapeshift into ANYHTING Bio: He didnt mean to be bad, it just happened, when he morphed into a dragon in school Extra (optional): na
snakehunt
#24238228Wednesday, April 14, 2010 3:01 AM GMT

name:nathan a.ge:20 gen.der:M appearence:black tux,black pants,no eyes,no nose,no mouth. power ill make cthe rest tomarrow
Ewtron
#24251005Wednesday, April 14, 2010 4:58 PM GMT

ONE power only. Thats it. Any more and it just gets TOO crazy. Name: Andrew Ag.e: 18 1/2 Ge.nder: M Appearance: Pale skin, black hair, hazel eyes, small scar below left eye (horizontal). Preffers wearing dark colors, prefferably on hoodies, and stone-washed jeans ripped at the knees. Power: Infected by an artificial symbiote. Bio: (uknown)
bloxxernoob
#24251117Wednesday, April 14, 2010 5:02 PM GMT

Name: sero A.ge: 19 Gen.der:male Appearance: a 1.9 m tall male with scale-ish green scales, long ears, light blue hairs, yellow eyes. Power:can control water. that means summon it, shape it, send it, bend it, etc. Bio: sero used to work with a couple of scientists until terorists attacked them, and sero defended the lab, thus killing the terorists, and was sent to the asylum for that. killing humans. even though they were bandits. Extra (optional): sero is actually understanding, friendly and helpful, but he is also fit, strong and relatively fast. he is a very solid person, both mind and body.
bloxxernoob
#24251364Wednesday, April 14, 2010 5:12 PM GMT

(bump. this rp is very promessful, i love it)
quan1157
#24251472Wednesday, April 14, 2010 5:16 PM GMT

Name: Jacob A.ge:27 Gen.der: Male Appearance: My Robloxin Power: (As I said, go crazy.) : Arm Changes Into Anything Bio: Jacob Was Now A Mutant Crazy Hungry Blood Thirsty,Just A Touch of That Radioactive Can Of That,He Turned To A Mutant. Extra:In The Millitary,His Dog Tag Tells It All,His Family Now Is Evacuting The City To Another City,Althought Jacob Doesnt Care,He Kills Each Day,Leaving Blood and Bones and Rip Parts Every where in the city.
bloxxernoob
#24251742Wednesday, April 14, 2010 5:32 PM GMT

please bump
darkwhitelie
#24251904Wednesday, April 14, 2010 5:40 PM GMT

Name: Warren Snakweed A.ge: 18 Gen.der: Male Appearance: He wears a long, black overcoat, which covers his body, apart from showing his black skinny jeans, with 3 loose-hanging studded belts. Wool black and white stripe sweater, and underneath a silver Omega necklace, made of beaten gold. He has pale skin, ghostly, which contrasts against his pinkie red eyes. He has elfin features, thin lips, and an aristocratically formed nose. He has long white flowing hair on to his waist, with a black bang over his left eye, and a black stripe down his back. He has black tribal symbols over his wrists. Finally, he has black denim converses, and high black and white striped socks. Eight, long, futuristic style metal 'octopus' arms, on my backs, made of shining steel metal, and four pincers on each. There are damaged in some places on the arms. Power: Is able to control the arms with his mind, if they feel obeidient. But usually there bloodthrsty, and cnstantly whispering inside his head to kill. Bio: Warren was locked up, after his arms salughtered everyone in a five mile radius. He had nothing to do it, but the police couldn't really arrest the arms individually, so they had to arrest Warren. Warren, with the whisperings, is slowly going insane. Extra (optional): Warren enjoys chess, and people who understand him. The arms faviouroute thing apart from killing is people who understand THEM.
bloxxernoob
#24252013Wednesday, April 14, 2010 5:45 PM GMT

(hey darkwhitelie wanna tag up in the rp? buds? better chance of survival :]] )
darkwhitelie
#24252053Wednesday, April 14, 2010 5:47 PM GMT

(Ummmm.... I was thinking of bieng a loner who sits in the corner crying for the arms to stop.... but Ok :) )
bloxxernoob
#24252088Wednesday, April 14, 2010 5:48 PM GMT

(should we wait or start ahead?)
darkwhitelie
#24252246Wednesday, April 14, 2010 5:56 PM GMT

(Well, knowing ewetron, we should probably get started.)
bloxxernoob
#24252289Wednesday, April 14, 2010 5:58 PM GMT

(lol. let's say our cells are next to each others...or how could we have got to know each others?) sero was in his cell, staring at the ceilling. unlike all the others dry cells, his was damp and wet, simply because he had the power of controlling, summoning and shapping water, and sometime it went and did random stuff.
darkwhitelie
#24252357Wednesday, April 14, 2010 6:00 PM GMT

Warren sat in the corner of his cell, trying not to cry, and failing. Scratches layed across the walls, huge trenches of stone bieng carved out from the arms. "Go on.. on.. on GoN Goon ong gn go" Was the scrambled voice of three of the arms, whilst the other ones whispered kill into his head in a similar manner. Warren tucked his knees up into his face, as the arms began to tap on his shoulders, still whispering.
bloxxernoob
#24252394Wednesday, April 14, 2010 6:02 PM GMT

sero got bored. he then summoned water, and made it take a humanoid shape. slowly, the big blob of water went into legs, arms, torso, then a face......
darkwhitelie
#24252426Wednesday, April 14, 2010 6:03 PM GMT

Then Warren snapped. "SHUT UP!" He screamed. "SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTSHUTSHUTUP!" I turned quickly, and grabbed the arms, and tried to snap them. The ones on the other side tried to pull me off, whilst I strangled their companion.
bloxxernoob
#24252460Wednesday, April 14, 2010 6:05 PM GMT

sero, hearing this, sent some water through the cracks on the walls, then grabbed the arms.....well, all but one. the other ones were held in water... "come on bro, show them who is the boss. dont let them control you.....you can do it warren...."
darkwhitelie
#24252540Wednesday, April 14, 2010 6:09 PM GMT

Warren heard the reasurring voice of sero, adn the water, and shook it harder. Finally the arms gave, shouting "STOP!" Warren let go, and they fell, shaking uncontrollabley as they repaired themselves. Silence, in my mind. "Thank you seros. Thank you....." I said, but in my mind were the tendrils of a though, creeping. I knew the arms would return.
bloxxernoob
#24252607Wednesday, April 14, 2010 6:12 PM GMT

"you are welcome..." then the water dissipated, fell to the floor, then went through the cracks..... seros was breathing heavily...it was hard for him to control his water when he couldnt see it. he then lied down "will you need some more help with the arms or do you think i can go to sleep?"
rachetandclank2
#24252619Wednesday, April 14, 2010 6:12 PM GMT

Name:Askoloa Etetchi A.ge:15 Gen.der:Female Appearance:Golden hair with a hairband, black trousers with loads of room, black and pink T-shirt, Purple and white trainers. Power:DNA reconstruct. Bio:Alskoloa is a quite of silent and lonley type, she hates to talk to people because of fear of getting bullied. Normally, she sits in a corner and tries to think of happy and good things that could happen. Now, she does the same but tries to suicide as well. If she had some friends, she wouldn't be this way but fate has brought her to a life of sadness and pain. Extra (optional):Not needed, nothing to tell you.

of     34   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right