of     1   

joydragon
#24293778Thursday, April 15, 2010 3:59 PM GMT

Every battle that you know or have ever know where the winner has been out numbered or out gunned but still some how won well that is beause of the Elders they give some people beast of nightmares but make them look human so the enemy doesn't run away in fear OR they will give people use of powers which is really there Arua take, for example, 1066 The Battle Of Hastinings. William was doomed to lose because he had less men, but he won becuase his men weren't men but beasts, and for that he was to later die a painfull death because the Elders feed on pain and sadness. But the want to come back and retake take the Earth. But there are some who have been chosen to stop them by The Guardians by having the Aruas awakened. So now you must decide what team to join. Name: A.ge: Gender: Team:(Elder or Guardains) Powers: Look: Bio: Name:Davane A.ge:17 Gender:M Team:Guardains Powers:Anroce(Forces) Look:Blue jeans, Green T-Shirt, Red and White shoes And Small brown hair Bio:He was walking home from collage when he got attacked by a dravir (Human/dragon) when a Gurdain came down and saved him and then told him what was happening and awakened his Arua and told him Anroce magic.
joydragon
#24293902Thursday, April 15, 2010 4:04 PM GMT

Bump
dvdmaniac13
#24293949Thursday, April 15, 2010 4:06 PM GMT

Name: Garjuke A.ge: 23 Gender: M Team: Guardians Powers: Control of water and mind Look: Black tracksuit bottoms, v-neck red shirt, black and white sneakers and dark brown hair Bio: He became an orphan at the age of 6 months and was taken in by a guardian and trained under his watchful eye until he turned 20 and his trainer was slain by a dravir lord of darkness and now seeks out any other guardians to train and help-out in any way possible
joydragon
#24295652Thursday, April 15, 2010 5:14 PM GMT

As I walked home I felt as if I was beening watched but that was impossable I'm mean who would be up at this time, and then out of nowhere a dragon looking man jumped at me and then in midair it landed on it's feet in front of me...
samski11
#24295728Thursday, April 15, 2010 5:19 PM GMT

Name: Sam Henry A.ge: 13 Gender: M Team:Guardains Powers: Phasing,Magnetic (i can make metal come to me or I can be like the metal and go towards the object Look: Brown hair,green eyes,black t-shirt ,grey jeans,white shoes Bio:TBR(maybe lol)
darkwhitelie
#24295778Thursday, April 15, 2010 5:22 PM GMT

Name: Warren Snakeweed A.ge: 18 Gender: Male Team: Elders. Powers: Able to control darkness, and a basilisk glare. (Can parylyse someone at a glance, and if you look long enough, you die.) Look: He wears a long, black overcoat, which covers his body, apart from showing his black skinny jeans, with 3 loose-hanging studded belts. Wool black and white stripe sweater, and underneath a silver Omega necklace, made of beaten gold. He has pale skin, ghostly, which contrasts against his pinkie red eyes. He has elfin features, thin lips, and an aristocratically formed nose. He has long white flowing hair on to his waist, with a black bang over his left eye, and a black stripe down his back. He has black tribal symbols over his wrists. Finally, he has black denim converses, and high black and white striped socks. Bio: Warren wears a bandage over his eyes, just incase anyone tries to reflect his glare. He only puts it up if he wants to.
samski11
#24295803Thursday, April 15, 2010 5:23 PM GMT

(accepted?)
joydragon
#24296677Thursday, April 15, 2010 6:02 PM GMT

I try to move but it was as if my leg were no longer mine and the fear made my belly turn. Then it jumped and just befor it got me I got my body back so I screemed and ran and then I felt it, A sharp pain in my back. I fell to the floor and quickly rolled over and find I was bleeding...
joydragon
#24296821Thursday, April 15, 2010 6:08 PM GMT

HellO?
joydragon
#24296969Thursday, April 15, 2010 6:17 PM GMT

And then it jumped again but this time just befor it got me, some thing hit it I don't know what is it was but the dragon-man went flying across the street and then someone in a long brown coat with and hoodie under it and the hood up came crashing down beside me. Then he looked at me and two white wings came out his back and shouted "Run small human or you die tonight!"...
joydragon
#24297412Thursday, April 15, 2010 6:37 PM GMT

Bump
joydragon
#24297765Thursday, April 15, 2010 6:50 PM GMT

JOIN
samski11
#24299754Thursday, April 15, 2010 7:52 PM GMT

(AM I ACCEPTED?)
joydragon
#24299841Thursday, April 15, 2010 7:53 PM GMT

I was joining to ask him who we was but I was mute with fear and then I knew my world would never be the same again. Then some my line of thought broke as a big white flash struck in front of my eyes, then I rub then dancing black stop off my eyes and found out the this winged thing had sent some form of ball in to the dragon-mans chest and hit him to the ground then the winged one hrabbed my arm and yanked me and pulled me away I had no time to object...
joydragon
#24299867Thursday, April 15, 2010 7:54 PM GMT

(Yes you don't need to ask that)
joydragon
#24300420Thursday, April 15, 2010 8:04 PM GMT

(G2G)
joydragon
#24509749Monday, April 19, 2010 3:56 PM GMT

Only what seemed like moments later I got pull up against a wall and he -It- put it's and on my head and then like thunder images shot though my mind so fast I felt my stomach turn, and then just befor I was about to puke they stopped and then it said "I have give you the power to your Arua and given you then power of Anroce. But with this I have given you a mistion and the knowlage of beasts of the Elders which you now know of (The weird thing was I did now) and of other Important things. Now I must go your air is killing me." And with that he jumped in the air and put out his wings and went into the sky at an imposable speed...
yoda61
#24511339Monday, April 19, 2010 5:05 PM GMT

Name: Teron Danmar A.ge: 25 Gender: Male Team: Elder Powers: Fire and Harsh Light (like not nice light) Look: Has a Red jacket on, yellow top with red adidas logo, some jeans, has blonde hair and blue eyes Bio:
joydragon
#24511410Monday, April 19, 2010 5:09 PM GMT

And then I fell to my knees holding my eyes the things going thourgh my head were painfull I felt tears at the back of my eyes then I shot up and looked around for the beast that had attacked me I knew the name It was Dravir, but how did I know that I was scared of my self...
joydragon
#24812170Sunday, April 25, 2010 5:03 PM GMT

(bump)

of     1