of     1   

aaaddd
#24430852Sunday, April 18, 2010 1:31 AM GMT

gravity, or more accuratly the ability to edit it, things such as: sthength, direcion and brick gravity. please add this ASAP
DokkenGirl1997
#24430904Sunday, April 18, 2010 1:32 AM GMT

I like the idea but, could you give more detail? (It's kind of confussing.)
person123abc
#24430930Sunday, April 18, 2010 1:32 AM GMT

There's friction. That's all you need. It determines how fast/far it slides, how quickly it falls, and other stuff.
Senrats
#24440172Sunday, April 18, 2010 4:15 AM GMT

I like your idea, and I think it is a very simple update that I have been also longing for. BTW, I found a way to turn off gravity using a script that I wrote. My current place (which is currently being used for testing of something that I was doing a long time ago...I don't remember what it was) Uses the script if you wanna check it out... but you might have to reply to tell me to reset it, because someone might have already visited it, and messed it up. (yeah, it only works once... after that everything drifts away. Eventually I'll write a reset script, but not until I know someone is actually interested in it.) Reply if you have any comments on the script that I wrote, or if I need to fix it, or if it just doesn't work. Just know that it works locally.

of     1