of     1   

NathanaelR2
Top 50 Poster
#24514685Monday, April 19, 2010 7:10 PM GMT

I have my friends, friends to the end. Only cause I have become them. They have carved me, over the years. And I hate my self for letting them change me. I was all alone, and I wanted to be cool. Just to impress, all of them. But now I’m just a fool! Yeah! Can you hear me? Do you feel me? I wish I could turn the past around! I’m a puppet, full of friends’ emotions! But not my own. I have my friends, friends the end. Even though I really hate them. They have changed me, so f***ing much! And I hate them all for doing this to me! What am I now? Who are you now? I am you! And you are me! Don’t leave or I can never be whole. As much as I hate you, I have to admit. I would be no one, without you around! I would be no one, if I never met you! Look what you’ve made me become! I am your twin now, your other half! Then when we part ways, I’ll hang with him! I’ll copy his ways, why don’t I stop!? I’ll continue to do what I hate, I’ll continue to let myself be changed. Please tell me why, I just can’t think. Think for myself, think for myself. I’m such a complainer, I need to stop whining! All of this is my fault, none of it yours! I’m sorry I blamed you, it’s my self esteem! I can’t think for myself! So please don’t call me mean! You’re my friend, my friend to the end. You’re my friend, my friend to the end. I’m sorry, never leave me! I need you, and you need me! You changed me, made an impression! You carved me, into what I am. I have my friends. My wonderful friends. My beautiful friends. My friends to the end.

of     1