of     5   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

newtestkingii
#25218019Monday, May 03, 2010 7:15 PM GMT

In honour of my current fave doctor (David Tennant) I decided to make an RPG! The characters are as follows: Tenth Doctor: Me! Rose Tyler: Martha jones: Donna Noble: Wilfred Mott: Jackie Tyler: Mickey Smith: Jack Harkness: Dalek 1: Dalek 2: Cult of skaro (To lazy to write all members, just one of each.): And if any, weapons: TARDIS, Sonic. Weakness:...You all know if you've seen the waters of mars. (The companion will be either Rose, Martha or Donna. The first one to be one of the three is the companion) ___________________________________________________________________________ I flicked the sonic out of pocket and zapped the TARDIS, desperately trying to stop its descent. I looked at (companion) A smile spread across my face as I put it back into my pocket. "Bumpy rides!" I shout as the TARDIS rapidly goes over Earth. I knew I was unaware of the year. "Yeeh Ha!" I say, pulling down the rotom simulator to change the angle, hoping to land in the right position, I've seen worse I think back to (The christmas invasion.) When it landed in an alleyway. I looked back at (companion) and smiled again.
Eggmasta
#25218973Monday, May 03, 2010 7:34 PM GMT

Can i be the 11th Doctor. who has some sort of time loop trouble and meets the 10th
newtestkingii
#25298441Wednesday, May 05, 2010 6:35 PM GMT

He's not a character but, since I'm nice as always, I'll let you be him.
Eggmasta
#25298953Wednesday, May 05, 2010 6:49 PM GMT

(Thanks. the 11th Doctor eps have been wicked laely so hes my new fave.) -Intro- The Doctor, or should i say the Doctor after 10 regenerations stroked the side of the new TARDIS console and mumbled something to himself. He had found a new space/time malfunction which he had to deal with, since he was the last of the Time Lords. 'Another one, that extremely very not good......'
danial828
#25299608Wednesday, May 05, 2010 7:06 PM GMT

Can i be Dalek They
Eggmasta
#25299678Wednesday, May 05, 2010 7:08 PM GMT

Danial. why cdon't you have all the Cult Of Skaro.
newtestkingii
#25332529Thursday, May 06, 2010 4:55 PM GMT

No, their all seperate (the cult of skaro) Um...Yeah, they have been wicked haven't they, this obviously means we need an amy! And...No spoilers (don't say who you are to me.) xD I thrashed down in London, narrowly avoiding a coffee truck. I stumbled out blearily. "London, Earth..." I put my finger to the wind. "2010." I go back into the TARDIS and come out with a bag on my back. "A bit ahead of time. And...Sunday. Sundays are boring, I like Saturdays!" I stamp my foot in anger. "The chippie closes at 5." I look at (companion) who was giggling slightly. I climbed a little way up the TARDIS, geting onto the roof, just as something simalar skipped down the highway. "What...What...What!?" I jump down, hoping that it wasn't what I thought it was. "That's not...possible!" I say, looking at (companion) with a worried expression. "I wish the newsagent was open too." I look up at the black sky. "I really, really do."
newtestkingii
#25332545Thursday, May 06, 2010 4:56 PM GMT

It's thay, by the way, not with an E.
RAAM123
#25332665Thursday, May 06, 2010 5:01 PM GMT

Can i be a Weeping Angel?
Eggmasta
#25333294Thursday, May 06, 2010 5:28 PM GMT

The familiar sound of the TARDIS was heard by the 11th Doctor and he stopped, turned around 3 times to control himself before he did a little hop. 'Oh brilliant brilliant BRILLIANT!. Thats what i love about this planet.' He said, slightly disturbing the old lady infront of him. 'Oh sorry. Do you have any water? no? You might want to invest..... Goodbye.' he said before rushing off, searching around for himself, or a previous incarnation of himself, wondering which one if could be. So long as it wasn't the original one, who was quite..... annyoing. Also he would remember.... 'Thats not right, if i had met myself i would remember it... but, then maybe i stopped myself from remembering. Thats extremely...... weird.' He muttered to himself before turning and colliding into the 10th Doctor. And his tagalong.
Padrona
#25333666Thursday, May 06, 2010 5:47 PM GMT

(The 10th and 11th doctors wouldn't be able to meet, because the Doctor can't travel back through his own timeline. That's why he didn't save Galifrey, and why, in the last episode, he had to go to a couple of days before he met Rose so he could say goodbye before he met her... Erf, I know too much)
Trexmo
#25333681Thursday, May 06, 2010 5:48 PM GMT

(Ah But What about the old eps when they had like the 1st, 2nd and 3rd doctors on it?)
Eggmasta
#25333730Thursday, May 06, 2010 5:51 PM GMT

Exactly. the doctors timeline is not Time-Locked last time i checked. So. your wrong, he CAN meet himself.
Eggmasta
#25333739Thursday, May 06, 2010 5:51 PM GMT

(He couldn't save Gallifrey because the whole of the Time War was Time-Locked.)
Padrona
#25333743Thursday, May 06, 2010 5:51 PM GMT

(Orlynao? Hm. Well, if he could, why wouldn't he try to help Galifrey? And there is this random guy who runs around dressed like the 10th Doctor in Cambridge. We see him when we walk to school. And a nun, which is just a bit weird... I'm such a nerd)
nicholas9822
#25333776Thursday, May 06, 2010 5:53 PM GMT

The time war was time locked. So he could go and meet himself,but there is a timelock on the time war that the doctor cannot break or something. in the war,gallifrey was blown up. and in the last special episode of david tennant,he stopped TIME LORDS from returning.
Eggmasta
#25333984Thursday, May 06, 2010 6:03 PM GMT

(Thank you! atleast someone understands the actual thing im trying to say. So you DONT know what your talking about. if you actually watched it you'd know about the Time-Lock. thank you Nicholas.)
Spikeydude
#25334151Thursday, May 06, 2010 6:11 PM GMT

In case your wondering, the members are in order of command: Dalek Sec Dalek Caan Dalek Thay Dalek Jast* *my favourite!
marinite
#25335056Thursday, May 06, 2010 6:49 PM GMT

(cause he's the underdog?)
Spikeydude
#25335766Thursday, May 06, 2010 7:13 PM GMT

meh, couse hs name just sounds epic! he just feels original!
newtestkingii
#25408259Saturday, May 08, 2010 7:54 AM GMT

Sure, you can be an angel, the first 3 people to post will choose their own characters. I looked at my toes and wriggled them as a man in a tweed jacket and bow came towards me. I ignored him and turned my attention to (companion) who was holding an apple. "Same taste buds, same apple." I grabbed it off her and took a bite. "Apple, I like apples, got another apple?" I shout. "Oh wait, Sundays...! Sundays! Never, ever, liked sundays, I remember my birth on a Sunday, got frostbite that day, wasn't half nice." The companion laughed gently and spoke up. "You were born...?" "Yeah, not robotic am I? Am I a robot? Not that I know of, no, quite human...time lord actually, simalar though." She laughed again as I took another bite of my apple.
newtestkingii
#25408332Saturday, May 08, 2010 8:00 AM GMT

"OK, then...That reminds me, another TARDIS, yours?" I nodded at the mysterious man. "Really...nice hair." I stroke the back of my head wth one hand, getting the sonic out with the other. I went up closed and examined him, whizzing him with the sonic while he did the same to me. "Your not human, not quite time lord, strangely like me. Apple?" I offer him the fruit, which he politely turns away. "Not too keen on apples? Oh, you sir, get a life." I grin at him and put out my hand. "Sir Doctor of TARDIS or John Smith to you and...good sir," I knock on his head. "Are...?
Eggmasta
#25419254Saturday, May 08, 2010 3:04 PM GMT

'I... am Sir Doctor of TARDIS, formerly John Smith and you.... are another wibbly wobbly time wimey thing are you? no, your definatly..... ME!.' The Doctor, or the 11th, went through the exact same procedure the 10th did when he saw him, scope him out, sonic him, bop on the head. 'Did i ever look that.... old?'
RAAM123
#25470841Sunday, May 09, 2010 8:16 AM GMT

I (the weeping angel) am stood in the town square with my hands over my eyes and cant move because i am surrounded by people.
newtestkingii
#25471850Sunday, May 09, 2010 9:53 AM GMT

"You did once, first time, really...you had a grand-daughter." I say, looking around. "And...you are...me?" I question, to myself more than other. "That can't be. I'm a goth!" The companion giggled again, while the Other Doctor took the quote with not much anger. "OK, so...Another Me, A boring Sunday?" What now?" "Shopping, I wanna go shopping." The companion sneezed, as the weather was cold. "Shopping? Good idea." I stride off, desperate to get away from the Other Doctor, but still trying to put on a smile. "Goodbye, John." I continue trying to smile. "Live a good life." The companion walked up beside me. "Alons-Y!" And with that I sprinted off intothe town square, secretly hoping I wasn't being followed. "Not Goth...I hope I'm not Goth, punk, hippie, anything but Goth."

of     5   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right