of     18   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Fakebunz
#25411883Saturday, May 08, 2010 11:59 AM GMT

One night , you were sound asleep in your bed. You had no thoughts of what was happening , but then you listend. Creaking noises. You stared. Your stairs always creaked when someone went up then. You listend as every step let out an eerie creak as it was stepped on. Then the footsteps got softer as it reached a carpeted area. Now you heard whispers. You were alarmed and always hid a gun under your bed. You tried to sit up and get it , but you couldn't. You were paralized. All you could do was stare at your ceiling and catch a small glimpse of the door. Then another sound filled your ears. Your door opening. Then silence. The silence seemed to go on forever. It was almost painful. Then more footsteps on the carpet and more whispers. And then , you were face to face with a pair of glowing red eyes. All you could do was stare up at them. After that expirience you were'nt quite normal. You had some strange powers , and you've had enourmously painful headaches , and during the headaches a bunch of maps , codes , and other obgects flashed by your eyes. What did this mean? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ~Rules~ All the general rules apply , but I have some of my own rules. 1: Use the best of grammar possible 2: Please don't change the setting 3: In the roleplay , if your a teenager you go to school , if your an adult you go to work. 4: And yes , you may be related to another player. Just ask for their permission. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ~Character Sheet~ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Nam.e: Ag.e: Gender: Appearan.ce: Clothes: Powers: (Only 2) Hair Color/Style: Thoughts on the powers: Items: Bio: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Nam.e: Emily Tinfield. Ag.e: 16 Gender: F Appearan.ce: Medium height , silvery gray eyes , regular skin tone , freckels around noise and cheeks. Clothes: My Avatar Powers: (Only 2) Hair Color/Style: Blonde , Straight hair that gose a bit past her shoulders. Thoughts on the powers: Scared of them , but is even more scared to be tested on , so keeps them to herself. Items: A pack of gum , a cellphone. Bio:
Girlygirl88
#25412053Saturday, May 08, 2010 12:06 PM GMT

(Spine, May I be related to you, please?)
darkwhitelie
#25412307Saturday, May 08, 2010 12:14 PM GMT

Nam.e: Nero Black Ag.e: 18 Gender: Male Appearan.ce: He wears a long, black overcoat, which covers his body, apart from showing his black skinny jeans, which hug his athletic, but slight waist. Around it are 3 loose-hanging 3-line studded belts, which hang at different angles. He wears a loose black and white cotton sweater, and underneath a silver necklace, with a beaten gold, Omega, Sigma, and Alpha Greek symbol trio. He has pale skin, ghostly, which fits against his cream coulored bandage over his eyes, with slight blood stains near the bottom of it. He has elfin features, thin lips, and an aristocratically formed nose. He has long white flowing hair on to his waist, with a black bang over his left eye, and a black stripe down his back. He has black tribal symbols over his wrists. Finally, he has black denim converses, and high black and white striped socks. Clothes: As above. Powers: When he looks at a normal person, they dies. He has yet to know what happen when he looks at a someone like him. Hair Color/Style: As above. Thoughts on the powers: Is completley scared of them. Tries to stay away from everyone. Items: A small locket, containing a picture of his family, now all dead, because he looked at them, before he knew he had the power. Also a small penknife. Bio: Nero is alone. He sits in the alleys, crying erieely, and people leave him alone because he looks like a freak. Anyone who tries to taunt him by ripping off the bandage, is mysteriously never seen again.
mikedrocks
#25412342Saturday, May 08, 2010 12:16 PM GMT

Nam.e: Xavier Ag.e: 17 Gender: M Appearan.ce: 6 feet tall, black eyes,white skin Clothes: Black slack cloth shirt,torn jeans,blue and white shoes,black glasses Powers: (Only 2) Hair Color/Style: Shoulder length black hair,spikey Thoughts on the powers: Items: iPhone,gum Bio:
goldrunner
#25412379Saturday, May 08, 2010 12:17 PM GMT

Name; Derykk Caslin Age: Seventeen Gender: M Appearance:Tom DeLonge. Clothes: Checkered cap, white T-shirt, black shorts, Adidas sneakers, lip ring, nose ring. Powers: Eagle eyesight, can communicate telepathically. Hair color/Style: Appearance Thoughts on the powers: He thinks they're cool, but will try and keep the secret. Items: Cellphone. Bio:
mikedrocks
#25412386Saturday, May 08, 2010 12:17 PM GMT

Thoughts on the Powers: Creeped out.
Fakebunz
#25412432Saturday, May 08, 2010 12:19 PM GMT

(@Girly , Sure. Ok guys it starts out when we wake up and think it's a dream , but then realize our powers and know it's real) I jolted up in my bed and panted. I scanned the room. Everything was normal. Nothing out of place at all. I sighed of relief.
darkwhitelie
#25412601Saturday, May 08, 2010 12:26 PM GMT

I woke, to see my parents , and brother, strewn on the floor. My moouth gaped. I tried to scream, but couldn't. I walked to them, checked pulses, and began to feel hot tears along my rims of my eyes. Who did this?
mikedrocks
#25412612Saturday, May 08, 2010 12:26 PM GMT

I scrambled out of bed and scanned the room."Hmph.." I grabbed a wrench in my drawer and felt it was surprisingly light. I saw a bird on my window.I placed my hand out and let it jump onto my fingers.Then my eyes widened.My arms were growing feathers.The bird flew away and I turned normal again.I fell on my bed and panted.
goldrunner
#25412638Saturday, May 08, 2010 12:27 PM GMT

I got out of bed, everything normal. I looked at my door, to two red eyes painted onto it. I widened my eyes. (Wait, can I change mah eye sight to walking through wallz?)
mikedrocks
#25412651Saturday, May 08, 2010 12:28 PM GMT

(So..Powers:(Only 2) I can change into any animal by touching them, and I can hold heavy things easily, so like super strenght but not so super)
darkwhitelie
#25412706Saturday, May 08, 2010 12:30 PM GMT

I kneeled, surrounded by the dead, for moments which seemed eternity. I remebered the deep glowing eyes. The red, which filled my soul. Was this the killer? Was this horrible bad dream the killer of my parents, my beloved brother? No. He knew it wasn't. Something else had killed them. And then he realised. He realised as he turned, to see a small bird, and it died. It fell instantly, as it took a dying breath. I was shocked, petrified of myself. I, was the killer.
Fakebunz
#25412775Saturday, May 08, 2010 12:33 PM GMT

(@Gold , sure.) I looked around in my room again and then opend the door , expecting something to pop out , but nothing was there. I sighed of relief and made my way down the stairs.
mikedrocks
#25412795Saturday, May 08, 2010 12:34 PM GMT

I jumped off of my bed and put on my sack cloth shirt and torn jeans.I had like 10 pairs of them.My family was poor so know that I had finished school,I was going to do something for a living.I ran down stairs.I was almost through them when BAM! I felt a screaming pain on my head.I tripped and fell down the stairs and crashed into the living room.
mikedrocks
#25412907Saturday, May 08, 2010 12:37 PM GMT

(Clothes:My ROBLOXian, or torn jeans and a slack cloth shirt with my glasses and blue and white shoes)
darkwhitelie
#25412994Saturday, May 08, 2010 12:39 PM GMT

I stumbled backwards through my door, and fell back till I gripped to the stair banister. I began to walk shakidly down the stairs, tears still rimming my eyes. I grabbed a bandage from my first aid kit, in the the kitchen. In my shaky ness, I did not realise I had picked up too scalles with the cloth. I brung them to my face, and screamed as I stabbed into eyes. I could still see, but my visison turned red. It was the only the side of my eyes, so it looked like I was crying blood. I threw the scalples down, adn quickly wrapped th ebandage aroudn my eyes. I sat down on the chair adjacent to me, and cried silentley, howling slowly every time the pain of death waved back into my face.
goldrunner
#25413026Saturday, May 08, 2010 12:40 PM GMT

I went to the door and tried to touch the two red eyes. When I touched it, my hand went through and I tripped through the door. I sat there. The eyes were on the outside too. Whatever it was, it sure was smart. My mom passed by me. "You okay, hon?" she said. "Mom, do you see that?" I asked. "See what?" "Those... eyes..." "There's nothing there , sweetie." "Erm, okay.." She walked on.
Fakebunz
#25413102Saturday, May 08, 2010 12:42 PM GMT

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen , and in my moms voice I heard , "How about some pancakes , Emily?" , but then I stared wideyed realizing that she had'nt talked. I pulled out a chair and she jumped. She turned and realized I was there and smiled. "How about some pancakes , Emily?" , She asked. I nodded but wehn she turned I thought about the night before. "Weeeird..." , I thought.
TheMaster99
#25413126Saturday, May 08, 2010 12:42 PM GMT

Nam.e: Lukas Ag.e: 20 (and in college) Gender: M Appearan.ce: 6"6, muscular, thin, blue eyes, slightly tanned. Clothes: Glossy black and red jordans, when outside of the college a NY yankees hat, on sunny days and outside black shades, white t-shirt, black jeans w/ chain on right side Powers: (Only 2) shapeshifting and extreme speed(and amazing reflexes goes with the extreme speed, my reflexes are pretty much like spidermans) Hair Color/Style: short, dirty blonde hair Thoughts on the powers: Likes them, but they confuse him alot. Items: IPhone, pocket knife, watch, backpack w/ all my stuff for college Bio: N/A
darkwhitelie
#25413219Saturday, May 08, 2010 12:44 PM GMT

I slwowly stood. The bandage was perfectly fine, but I still found myself brining my hand to it, in pain. I stumbled blindly towards a medical pharmist. I was walking along the streets, red tears, crying, murmering "There dead." People were watcing, but I couldn't see.
mikedrocks
#25413226Saturday, May 08, 2010 12:44 PM GMT

(Need change Items again DX)Items:iPhone,gum,watch,backpack with pocket knife and books and stuff and things
mikedrocks
#25413296Saturday, May 08, 2010 12:46 PM GMT

My dad ran into the living room, and helped me up to the bed.I held my head in pain and fear.The headache disappeared.I had seen a map of my house.In the walls was something but I couldnt remember.
goldrunner
#25413318Saturday, May 08, 2010 12:47 PM GMT

"Wait," I thought, "if I can go through things, then.., uh oh." I fell through the floor. "Agggghhhh!!!!" I landed in the kitchen, on a handstand. (I dun want telepathic either. I wunt to be gravity defying!)
Fakebunz
#25413380Saturday, May 08, 2010 12:48 PM GMT

After eating the pancakes and discovering a new power , I walked into the bathroom. I stared at myself in the mirror and thought. Whenever I was sad or scared my dad always told me to think of animals. I closed my eyes and thought of animals trying to calm myself down , but when I opend my eyes I screamed. The animal I thought of was a black cat , but when I opend my eyes I had become a black cat. I stared.
darkwhitelie
#25413448Saturday, May 08, 2010 12:50 PM GMT

(Cat scream. MEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHMYGOD) I finally reached a building. Didn't know what building. I knocked on the door, sobbing. (spinechiller, this is your house)

of     18   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right