Halobear
#25456636Sunday, May 09, 2010 1:46 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Halobear
#25456701Sunday, May 09, 2010 1:47 AM GMT

bump of he sucks.
xXRusherXx
#25459542Sunday, May 09, 2010 2:33 AM GMT

I completely agree, but shut the hell up. He sucks at singing and everyone knows it. Dont have to go around telling everybody.
Mendezio
#25461075Sunday, May 09, 2010 2:59 AM GMT

I'm replying so I can write ten reasons to love him later. Time just seems to just fly out the window. :(
eothain122297
#25461832Sunday, May 09, 2010 3:14 AM GMT

Ok, Since this threads creator clearly lacks a properly functioning brain, I'll type this real slow like. S H U T T H E H E C K U P A B O U T J U S T I N B I E B E R . Just because you can't make a half-way-decent list of reason why an artist isn't good(even in your opinion) isn't a good reason to rip on him.
Overrwatcher
#25461908Sunday, May 09, 2010 3:16 AM GMT

Only 3 and 9 are right. The fans are annoying(Not Mendezio), and you need a progressive fame(Slowly increases in fame), not a rocket fame(IMMEDIATELY the most popular singer)
AnimeLuv2
#25462375Sunday, May 09, 2010 3:23 AM GMT

i hate how people looooveeee justin bieber way too much -.- "justin this" "justin that" "HES SOOO HOT!!!" "I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER" YOU KNOW WHAT?!?!?! STFU BECAUSE NO-FRIKKEN-BODY EVEN FRIKKEN CARES!!! I'm po'ed right now... but not at anyone on the forums... i dont even know why im so po'd -.- I feel like punching a wall until my hand breaks >.<
Mendezio
#25462990Sunday, May 09, 2010 3:33 AM GMT

I tied that once, you look really silly in the Emergency Room, because you had broken your wrist punching a wall. True Story.
AnimeLuv2
#25463028Sunday, May 09, 2010 3:34 AM GMT

Yeah, I have friends who have done that.
kofimon
#25463466Sunday, May 09, 2010 3:41 AM GMT

in "a waving flag"when he sung i thought it was a real girl and that's no lie
Mendezio
#25463828Sunday, May 09, 2010 3:47 AM GMT

He was better in the We Are The World 2010.
kofimon
#25463998Sunday, May 09, 2010 3:50 AM GMT

o rly?he's never good nub
Zilla2112
#25464115Sunday, May 09, 2010 3:53 AM GMT

"i know that this will get locked/deleted. but its da truth!!!" More like "da opinion!!!" Seriously, all of this is just your opinion with very few facts behind it. "1. he sounds like a dog with lung cancer and bronchites when he sings." Oh come on, you're obviously exaggerating. Though you may not like his music or the tone of his voice, he can at least sing in tune. "2. he looks like a male miley cyrus, but ten time uglier." What? I love how you use his looks as a way to criticize his music, though both are completely unrelated. "3. all the crazy fans. they just drive me crazy." I agree that some of his fans are, in the lack of a better word, crazy, though saying that everyone who enjoys his music is crazy would be very ignorant and judgmental. Again, this has nothing to do with the quality of his music. "4. cause he sucks. nuff said." Cause your reasoning sucks. Nuff said. "5. because he always tries to look cool in his pics, but instead ends up looking like a ticked off women on her period." Again, your basing your opinion on his music on his appearance. "6. cause he sucks. did i mention that?" Yep, you did. "7. because he got sined on by t-pain m&m, and one other as a joke." He got 'sined on'? I've never heard of that word before. Nonetheless, just because an artist gets signed to a certain label doesn't mean that their music is horrible. "8. HE SUCKS!!! DID YOU NOT GET THAT THE LAST TWO TIMES!!" YOUR REASONING SUCKS!!! DID YOU NOT GET THAT THE LAST SEVEN TIMES!! "9. because he gets instant fame, well there are much better artists out there working their butts off trying to make a name, and he just got discoverd on youtube." I agree with you that there are artists who deserve popularity who don't receive it, though a person's rise to fame again has no correlation to the quality of their music. "10. because my ears litterally bleed when my sis plays him, no joke. true story." Well, I'm sorry that your poor little ears bled after you listened to him. Does that justify the creation of this abomination of a thread? I don't think so.
kofimon
#25464169Sunday, May 09, 2010 3:54 AM GMT

why u copy noob?
Zilla2112
#25464324Sunday, May 09, 2010 3:57 AM GMT

"why u copy noob?" Who's 'noob'? I don't think I've copied this 'noob' character. It's called quotations. I put the other user's statements in quotations so people know who and what I'm responding to.
kofimon
#25464624Sunday, May 09, 2010 4:03 AM GMT

>_<
waffles714
#25464797Sunday, May 09, 2010 4:07 AM GMT

"1. he sounds like a dog with lung cancer and [lol removed] when he sings." not literally but he's a terrible singer ive got to admit "2. he looks like a male miley cyrus, but ten time uglier." kinda, but comparing his appareance to miley cyrus' is qutie ignorant "3. all the crazy fans. they just drive me crazy." popular artists with terrible fanbases are normal most of the time (See: tool) "4. cause he sucks. nuff said." ok cool "5. because he always tries to look cool in his pics, but instead ends up looking like a ticked off women [lol removed]." he looks innocent, and i havnt seen too much pics of him so im not going to judge "6. cause he sucks. did i mention that?" yes "7. because he got sined on by t-pain m&m, and one other as a joke." i kinda laughed at that "8. HE SUCKS!!! DID YOU NOT GET THAT THE LAST TWO TIMES!!" yes i did "9. because he gets instant fame, well there are much better artists out there working their butts off trying to make a name, and he just got discoverd on youtube." mainstream is a terrible thing, bro "10. because my ears litterally bleed when my sis plays him, no joke. true story." i have doubts but yeah ok bro
waffles714
#25464830Sunday, May 09, 2010 4:08 AM GMT

oh and gj using "sux" as filler spots for reasons you cant think of,
Mendezio
#25466094Sunday, May 09, 2010 4:33 AM GMT

"1. He sounds like a dog with lung cancer and [lol removed] when he sings." Well, if you reword the above it could be your only logical reason upon why you hate his music. "2. he looks like a male Miley Cyrus, but ten time uglier." Cool, Miley Cyrus is hot. "3. all the crazy fans. they just drive me crazy." Yeah, he does have “crazy” fan, yet that is no reason to hate him or his music. "4. cause he sucks. nuff said. Cause, you are a mindless metal Head, nuff said. "5. because he always tries to look cool in his pics, but instead ends up looking like a ticked off women [lol removed]." His looks can’t be associated with his music, even I find myself using the same foot-hole when I talk about metal, so I don’t have much leverage here. "6. cause he sucks. did i mention that?" Cause, you are a mindless metal Head, did I mention that? "7. because he got signed on by t-pain m&m, and one other as a joke." You are incorrect; Justin wasn’t signed to Island Def Jam by T-Pain or “M&M.” This just comes to show that you can’t support a truth filled argument about Justin Bieber. "8. HE SUCKS!!! DID YOU NOT GET THAT THE LAST TWO TIMES!!" You just added the above because you can’t think of ten reasons to hate him. "9. because he gets instant fame, well there are much better artists out there working their butts off trying to make a name, and he just got discoverd on youtube." Being discovered on youtube isn’t a bad thing. Sure there are other artists that are tying hard to get famous, tying to make their name heard. But the thing is it wasn’t Justin. He never tried to get famous, originally he didn’t intend on making it big. I can’t come to understand why you hate a 16 year old little boy for living his dream. "10. because my ears litterally bleed when my sis plays him, no joke. true story." Oh did the little baby’s ears bleed from some soft pop, how pathetic.
kofimon
#25466269Sunday, May 09, 2010 4:37 AM GMT

pojgf
Mendezio
#25466353Sunday, May 09, 2010 4:39 AM GMT

What are you trying to say?
kofimon
#25466438Sunday, May 09, 2010 4:41 AM GMT

idk i said something random(pressed random letters)
wilftest
#25474109Sunday, May 09, 2010 11:59 AM GMT

I could sing better than him UNDERWATER
ricksterbl0x
#25474905Sunday, May 09, 2010 12:29 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
kofimon
#25475845Sunday, May 09, 2010 1:01 PM GMT

no!you forgot that he's a girl

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right