of     11   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Firruu
#25554670Tuesday, May 11, 2010 12:15 AM GMT

Ice Goblens ------------- They're small grunts from the ice lands. They are the weakest of the races and would most likely be overpowered in a fight, but they have their advantages. With them being about 3 ft. tall, they can climb into holes and hide where no one else would be able to. They are artistic, agile, and smart, yet can't fight at all. Well, atleast some of them. They are all granted with atleast one power related to ice. There are many of them, and they prefer cold over hot any day. They have high, nasal voices and walk on bent, twig-like legs. They wear a wool-coat no matter where they go. They have long, pointy ears like Wood Elves. They have long elipse-shaped noses and deep brown eyes. They are normally skinny and have claws at the ends of their fingers. They are normally a toothpaste-like blue or a light brown. Canyon Golems ------------------ These are 8'foot towering rock monsters. They worship a god called Potere-Sham. Once born, they are implanted with a chip to give them a single special ability, the most common being formation-shifting. They are natural engineers, while they don't really look like it. The males have purple eyes while the females have green. Females are actually the tougher and more important ones, while the males are the smarter and more servant-like. They live in the deep western Canyons and talk with deep voices. While they may seem extremely primitive, they are excellent engineers. They are intoxicated with minds of terminal and electrical knowledge. Some females can evolve into Sham-Golems. With this, they are granted with great sense of strength and physique. They are also granted with the ability of auto-persuasion, or voice lockpicking, as they call it. They can force any (NPC) Golem into completely agreeing with them with this valuable tool. They look like a normal Golem you hear in stories, but they usually wear a type of dark armour. This is a normal female Golem you would come across: http://www.roblox.com/For-RCT-item?id=21482275 Although, most likely, it wouldn't have the axe. That is casual Golem clothing. Race of Ampliogens ---------------------- The Ampliogens are the evolution of humans. When technology was improved, the humans decided it was time to become one with it. They eventually found out how to infuse technology to themselves, and became the Ampliogens, or 'improved people'. The 'improvements' were simple at first. Physical enhancements, like increased running speed were common. Eventually, though, they got more complex; things like metal tentacles, or tails with large blades. Currently, modifications that allow implanted Ampliogens to control elemental energy are in the works. For the most part, Ampliogens look human. The ones who look human are 'mundanes'. Their modifications are all internal, and they make up the middle class. Below them are the 'uglies', and above them are the 'pretties'. Uglies are Ampliogens that have been changed in severe ways through modifications. They are typically experiments, and used for war. Their modifications are mostly external. Pretties, however, are the top class. Though external modifications may be present, they have a type of intimidating beauty. Their facial and body features will be perfect, due to surgery, and their external modifications will be sleek, but powerful. They usually have the most advanced modifications. Race of Wood-Elves ---------------------- This race is native to the forests of the land. They are fairly numerous, but you will see few in a lifetime, as they reside in the deepest parts of the forest. Their society is formed by clans, typically defined by the characteristics of the elves within the clan. The wood-elves have a unique method of raising their children; at birth, the child is abandoned in the forest. Sensing the link with nature, an animal will take this child as one of it's own. The animal will raise the child for five years, in which it will take on the characteristics of the animal, and forge a bond with the species. At the five-year point, the animal will bring the child to the corresponding clan, where it will be raised, and taken in as part of the family. There are two exceptions, however. On some circumstances, the child will not be taken at all by any animal. This child will most likely die. If it survives, however, and others find it, it will be raised as a shaman. A shaman is one who can affect the mental, physical, or emotional state of another. The shaman will have one or more senses eliminated, however, and will be extremely frail. Another possibility is that the child will be passed between several animals. This child will retain the characteristics of the first animal, but will have the ability to turn into, and gain the characteristics of ANY animal. This is called a druid. Both druids and shaman are revered as the most important members of their clan, behind the leader. The typical wood elf is rather tall in height, averaging about seven feet. Their builds are quite slender, though, but their muscles are finely developed. Their senses are also incredibly sharp. They are natural leaders, especially when it comes to navigating a foreign environment. They also make fine warriors, varying in capabilities depending on the animal that raised them. Someone at one with a bird may act as a scout, whilst one raised by a wolf may be a ferocious warrior. DARYNEL MAP! --------------- http://www.roblox.com/DARYNEL-item?id=26945040 is the place to go for a map of the area you’re dealing with. Intro: The great lands of Darynel. Many peaceful creatures live in thee, you being one of them. You live like any normal race, doing your normal every day thing. But more of the important stuff. This is nothing like your every day medieval story. This is a medieval world of future technology. Like a sword that produces electricity. There are no spaceships, no. No transportation technology. Terminal technology, cybernetic technology, and electricity. That kind of stuff. The story will be revealed in the roleplay like it’s a story. There will be no sheets. Just detailed paragraphs. Much more will be revealed as this roleplay progresses. Great thanks go to: Phoneguy (starter of the collaboration, I'm posting for him) Bloxxernoob Firruu Supersonic2000
Firruu
#25555642Tuesday, May 11, 2010 12:32 AM GMT

~ Falyn Tsurai Falyn is a renegade Wood-Elf druid. As with all Wood-Elves, he never knew his parents. The first animal to take him was a deer, but obviously, as a druid, he was handed between several other animals. When he came to the age of five, a wolf dropped him at the Deer Clan camp. They recognized him as a druid, and began to raise him. But he always hated them. They gave him everything he wanted, but never challenged him, never allowed him to do anything that would endanger him. They treated him as a living trophy to show off to the other clans. When he came to the age of twelve, he ran away. From that time onward, he gained his independence, learning everything there is to know about the forest, and more. After seeing it all, he decided to head for the cities. When he arrived, he simply hung about on the streets for a year, wondering what to do with himself. One fateful day, he came upon a poster looking for mercenaries to carry out an assassination contract. As a druid, he was a natural master of disguise and assassination. He took the job. It was a fairly simple job. He got into the manor of the target in the form of the target's cat, turned into a black widow spider, and bit the master in his sleep. He never would wake up. After Falyn was paid, he decided that being a mercenary was his calling. He carried out contracts for anything, becoming a cold-blooded killer. Falyn is an average wood-elf in appearance. His eyes are hazel, and his hair a light brown. In his common form, from the torso down, he has the body of a stag, allowing fast movement, and the ease of transportation. He can, however, take on any appearance he chooses. His armour of choice is light leather armour, but he will occasionally don plate armour for more demanding tasks. His typical weaponry includes a steel tower shield, and a hand-and-a-half sword (wish I could type the actual name, but it'd be censored).
phoneguy
#25555837Tuesday, May 11, 2010 12:35 AM GMT

Can't join it today, sorry. I will tommorrow.
Firruu
#25555989Tuesday, May 11, 2010 12:37 AM GMT

(Aw. Oh well, let's see who else joins.)
Pieperson2222
#25556421Tuesday, May 11, 2010 12:44 AM GMT

Can there be less common races besides those (Plains goblins, Dwarves, Cave Elves)
Firruu
#25556439Tuesday, May 11, 2010 12:44 AM GMT

(Not right now.)
Pieperson2222
#25556480Tuesday, May 11, 2010 12:45 AM GMT

Oh. Tell me when, then. I'll join then.
Firruu
#25556562Tuesday, May 11, 2010 12:47 AM GMT

(Why do you want a different race?)
Firruu
#25557059Tuesday, May 11, 2010 12:55 AM GMT

(Bump.)
Pieperson2222
#25557125Tuesday, May 11, 2010 12:56 AM GMT

Because I want to be a stinking DWARF!
Firruu
#25557706Tuesday, May 11, 2010 1:04 AM GMT

(I agree. Dwarves are stinking.)
quan1157
#25557858Tuesday, May 11, 2010 1:06 AM GMT

Wheres The Char Sheet?
Pieperson2222
#25557865Tuesday, May 11, 2010 1:06 AM GMT

Your face is stinking! Lemme be a DWARF!
Firruu
#25558140Tuesday, May 11, 2010 1:11 AM GMT

(Reread the information. You'll realize why there isn't a character sheet. And if you make detailed information for the dwarves and send it to me, I might allow them.)
bill360
#25558463Tuesday, May 11, 2010 1:17 AM GMT

a canyon golem is what i am
quan1157
#25558711Tuesday, May 11, 2010 1:21 AM GMT

So We're Suppose To Go To The Map? *FacePalm* Why Didnet You Tell Me That In The First Place.
Firruu
#25558731Tuesday, May 11, 2010 1:21 AM GMT

Not accepted. You need at least one detailed paragraph.
bill360
#25559301Tuesday, May 11, 2010 1:30 AM GMT

Vero, A cayon Grolem at birth implanted with strenght.as he got older he was very quick and agile better yhan most males he always felt a outcast easily beating males in training females always a challange.he had one friend a girl named rose a werid name he thought.his first job was to stop a assasin as he killed another targrt.he was doing fine then when he saw the killer it was a girl.it was rose.the fought and Vero won at the cost of killing his friend but he got paid and he thought he would be a good law enfocer and killing assanis that is ussaly a female job. k
bill360
#25559362Tuesday, May 11, 2010 1:31 AM GMT

i tried hard
Firruu
#25560723Tuesday, May 11, 2010 1:51 AM GMT

(It's good, don't get me wrong, but it's not good enough.) (And we're no starting until tomorrow.)
bill360
#25561017Tuesday, May 11, 2010 1:56 AM GMT

what i can not think of more
Firruu
#25569996Tuesday, May 11, 2010 11:35 AM GMT

(Bump.)
supersonic2000
Top 25 Poster
#25570832Tuesday, May 11, 2010 12:29 PM GMT

(Hey guys. Saw this to late, so I'll be joining after school.)
NeonLink
#25571191Tuesday, May 11, 2010 12:57 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
NeonLink
#25571208Tuesday, May 11, 2010 12:58 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]

of     11   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right