of     1   

00Lucan00
#25683334Friday, May 14, 2010 12:15 AM GMT

Due to the fact that TBC and OBC are given so many more features than BC, I'd be happy if there were more things for regular BC. Please, bring in these new bc only hats- I didn't get much for my money, and I want to get more out of it! Don't say no- they are doing this to get more money to 1. Keep this site up 2. Pay for their gas (it's expensive!) 3. Pay their bills so they can have electricity, water, and internet 4. Feed their families 5. Have money to get themselves and their children and wives nice things- You enjoy nice things, so why shouldn't they? It would only be fair. And anybody who quits over hats is a wierdo. Just like quitting over new body parts, as somebody said to me. So DEAL WITH IT. If you guys and half of ROBLOX quit, good! LESS NOOBS.
Ddogclaw
#25683786Friday, May 14, 2010 12:20 AM GMT

If they have enough money to run a website like this then they have pleanty of $$$. I think that it is completely bricking unfair that they're making this. I have BC but I think that everybody should be able to buy all of the hats. Non-BC members have to work hard to save up hats too so why shouldn't they be able to save up their tix for a long time to exchange to get a nice hat?
Wittiest
#25684406Friday, May 14, 2010 12:26 AM GMT

you do know tbc and obc can still buy the only bc items xd
sonicfan221
#25684460Friday, May 14, 2010 12:27 AM GMT

the big problem i have about it is i buy bc rather often, but i cant have it all the time, so i save my robux to buy cool hats latter. if i lose bc then a cool limited hat comes out, i have to buy bc imediatly or not get it. but i guess thats the point....sigh
ummriley
#25684521Friday, May 14, 2010 12:27 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
00Lucan00
#25685968Friday, May 14, 2010 12:42 AM GMT

So? I don't care if OBC and TBC can buy them, too. And running a site like this TAKES AWAY ALOT OF MONEY. (Please read the entire following section....) Therefore, they need to make an extreme brickload of money to not recieve let's say.... 50 dollars a week. Seems like alot, right? However, with the price of groceries (food) and gas, it would be gone in a second. My dad makes, like, 200 dollars a week, and it dissappears quickly due to gas prices and price of food. And your bills? They rack up pretty high- doesn't take long to get them all up to at least 1000 dollars, and they keep on adding on. And they have to continue paying for their house. Let's do some math. Let's say these are their bills, since these are very common- TV, Phone, Internet, Water, Electricity, and Checking Account Fines. Lets say they owe a 1000 dollars on each of them. Plus gas prices, let's say they need 10 gallons of gas- $28.40, so far one admin owes $6,028.40! Now add on the price to pay the mortgage (their house's value). Let's say htey live in a small house- $20,000. To pay that off, they owe $1,000 a month for 20 months (almost a year), and they just moved in. $7,028.40 is very high. It will take 4 and a half months to pay all these bills. Now that is quite a long time, and those bills will add up- eventually putting them in debt. While they probably get a bit higher pay, you must think logically- They put alot in gas and for food. They need some for pleasure (you'd actually have to spend $500 to get a very little amount of these pleasures.), so they are still stuck in this situation. If these were their bills, they'd be LUCKY. This is because I didn't include at least 3 credit cards, which end up being an insane amount of money and health insurance. Without auto insurance, they'd go to jail. Auto insurance costs alot. Same with life insurance. Therefore, since the economy is crap, they need more payed features. You players are just the greedy little noobs. If this makes you quit, then here are two words for ya- GOOD BYE!
00Lucan00
#25686195Friday, May 14, 2010 12:45 AM GMT

Correction- I meant almost two years to pay off the house. Not one year!
coralshark
#25686440Friday, May 14, 2010 12:47 AM GMT

DONT DO IT NUB
Kensetsu
#25686940Friday, May 14, 2010 12:53 AM GMT

Please, don't go over-extreme on either side. I say the feature in itself is okay, as long as they don't overuse it.
00Lucan00
#25801557Sunday, May 16, 2010 3:17 AM GMT

Coral, you say they are noobs for wanting to be able to feed their families and enjoy life like us? Huh? You FAIL. . . And clubber is right, though I do think they should keep some bc only items. I like the new feature.
Wittiest
#25801815Sunday, May 16, 2010 3:22 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
SKULLMANDER
#25802767Sunday, May 16, 2010 3:40 AM GMT

They deserve these BC 20 robux 15 places TBC No robux upgrade 30 places OBC 100 Robux No place upgrade Sound good?
gunmaker403
#25804490Sunday, May 16, 2010 4:22 AM GMT

yes it sound good to meee!!!
MasterAnimation200
#25876882Monday, May 17, 2010 6:57 PM GMT

@bobthesnailboy, There's no point in teasing people that may have not gotten the chance to go to college, if you were smarter you would know that not alot of people are born into a rich life, take the great depression, many people who suffered during this time may have not gotten a college degree and their children didn't get a good education some adults like my dad took the damage from the great depression, it's not becouse they are dumb, it's becouse they are not rich. Think before you post please.
Wittiest
#25895786Tuesday, May 18, 2010 12:08 AM GMT

u dont even have to have a college degree to get more than that unless he works at mcdoinalds xd
00Lucan00
#25912654Tuesday, May 18, 2010 12:18 PM GMT

"wow im sorry for u an average adult makes 100$ a day if they went to colleg ur dad must be dum and he mustve failed im so sorry for you id donate but i dont have time to go to bikevillage and beggar street right now sorry"~bobthesnailboy That, my friend, is wrong. I got a good chuckle out of that. They don't pay per day, they pay per week. Being that my dad works in a factory for Chrystler (which, as we all know, is in a mess right now), he is getting less pay for his work- the company doesn't have much to pay. I ignored many bills (I'm going to list as many bills as I can think of that your normal person has to pay)- you've got your electricity, auto insurance, health insurance, tv, phone, cellphone, mortgage (or rent, for some people), heating, water, life insurance, theft insurance (if your car gets stolen, they replace it), credit cards (People have an average of 5 or 6 credit cards- that can rank up really high), taxes owed to the government, and your checking account. Then, add on how much you pay at the grocery store and for clothes. If you are a good parent, you will be nice to your child and at least go out to a few fun places with them (so add on........ I'll say 120$- 4 fun things, 4 people. Most people I know have a brother, and alot of places go children's ticket-$5, adult's ticket-$10. So two kids and their parents (two adults) would be $30 for one trip. Therefore, four trips takes away $120 of your money PLUS GAS). Gas at $2.50 PER GALLON doesn't seem like much, does it? $50.00 for 20 gallons, and most cars I've been in take a week to go empty. Estimate $2,880.00 per year without sales tax. I'd say $3,052.80 per year if you live in my state- we have %6 sales tax. Some have more, some have less.
Wittiest
#25912730Tuesday, May 18, 2010 12:22 PM GMT

u only gotta pay credit card if u build debt ...................................................
Wittiest
#25912747Tuesday, May 18, 2010 12:23 PM GMT

how you have bc if ur dad makes only 400$ a month now cuz oh ur bc 290$ per month
00Lucan00
#25946167Wednesday, May 19, 2010 1:49 AM GMT

Bob, BC is 45.00 a month. I was not exhadgerating anything. You, bob, were just dropped on your head when you were 3. So how 'bout a nice cup of STFU? As I said, not everybody is born rich. Oh, and my mom goes to work, too. Not always, but often, yes. She pays for my BC. Do me a favor and look up your information before flaming? Go divide by zero, bob. Oh, and you actually DO have to pay credit card. Only if you pay it off and then never use it again do you not have to pay for it- Oh, wait, you'd still pay money for it. CREDIT CARDS AREN'T FREE MONEY. Otherwise, how would the people at the credit card companies get money? Open your eyes and smell the sweat- this world is much more stressfull than you think. You don't get payed PER DAY. Unless you are a huge important figure for a major company. Of course, if you were, you wouldn't be this. . . dumb, would ya, bob? Let us have an INTELLIGENT conversation here before you make it obvious that your head is hollow, my "friend."
00Lucan00
#25946635Wednesday, May 19, 2010 1:56 AM GMT

Oh, and here's a loltastic quote- "wow im sorry for u an average adult makes 100$ a day..." I said he made TWO HUNDRED DOLLAR A WEEK. He thinks it's $100 a day, suuuuure. My rich uncle makes $100 (or was it $150....) a day, and he has a large house, huge pool, and a pond. And pretty much whatever he wants. Yeah......... Go ahead, say it guys "WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS GUY?!" The answer- drugs. That's what drugs do to you- make you think everybody is born rich. Yeah, scary.

of     1