of     5   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Skullkan6
#26616515Tuesday, June 01, 2010 7:58 PM GMT

(NOTE: THIS THREAD'S STORY IS HEAVILY BASED ON THE MOVIE DAYBREAKERS. Also because that this is a remake I have added a few rules, some better writing to the intro story and added some rules. There may still be a few grammar errors I may have missed so don't get picky.) The alarm sounded as Yona quickly sprinted out of her tent though swarms of rushing soldiers to the armory, Snatching a G36 off the wall, and a neck guard. Hurriedly she snapped the clip into the gun and flicked the safety off. They had been found... It was her job to guard Father Adrian, and she was thankful for it. Many soldiers died on the front lines as their throats were ripped out, blood gushing like a hose onto their uniforms as they tried to scream. Others that survived the defenses failing and surrendered or were forcefully taken were dragged away to a fate worst than death or becoming one of the creatures themselves. No light shone from inside the large tent they used as a church, this was unusual and she didn't like it. Gripping the trigger to fire at any given moment, Yona creeped inside the darkened room, the only light scraping across the floor from candles lit at the other side of the room. They reflected onto the large wooden cross between them as if revealing the object to those who could not see through the walls of darkness. She slowly walked further toward the candles, stopping as suddenly she heard a splash under her right boot. Suddenly remembering the UV Flashlight under the barrel of her gun, she flicked the switch and was rewarded by a gruesome sight... It was Father Adrian all right, she could tell that by the robes and the shattered pair of glasses. His head had been blasted apart as if by some high caliber round and blood was pouring from where his chin would have been, some of it collecting in the back half of his skull that was still attached. The Priests brains haf flung everywhere and part of his scalp had landed just to the left of her left foot. Holding the bile down in her throat, she looked up only to see Captain Decker standing in front of her, magnum in hand with a look of evil satisfaction on his face. "Surprised? " he asked her, stroking his short yellow beard as the candle light from the alter revealed the long yellow locks of hair that hung from the top of his head. "You did this?? WHY??" yona screamed at him her expression turning from rage to horror as the sounds of a battle they were losing finally met her ears from outside. "No Sh#t Sherlock, I've changed sides..." "Why? You do Realize what they will do to you now don't you?" yona responded, a smile creeping across her face "I have a deal arranged. It goes a little something like this: I reveal the location of our camp, kill the priest and they take it over, leaving me in a life of luxury as one of them. You'll realize that I picked the high road when you are stuck, being harvested in a plant." Decker respond as yona turned to see at least a dozen figures in black clothes and black tinted swat visors toting smg's and killing any soldiers they see. Yona realized she couldn't let him live, not what he had done here tonight, he would have to go down with the rest them. She squeezed the trigger and let rip with a long burst from her G36 which shredded through decker's chest, hitting vital organs and blasting his lower jaw clean off before finally planting a bullet into his brain. Panting, she turned around and pulled the wooden cross off it's base as they began to flood in. She clubbed it into the head of a bloodsucker, the humanoid's flesh burning as the wooden cross crashed through his helmet and collided with his head.As they egan to encircle her, she dropped her gun... knelt down and holding onto the cross for dear life, hoping to god that the cross would protect her. She prayed that she wouldn't die this night by their hand. But unfortnatly, a prayer can only last so long... as later that night when her strength drained, the cross fell over and the hunters opened fire upon her with their guns. Slowly she felt her soul glide from her body as the bullets kept coming. The commander held his hand up for the men to stop, pulling off his helmet and revealing a face so white that no makeup could attempt to mimic it. He and the others knelt down, ready to feast. The Year is 2034 and the world's population is 84% vampires. Most of the remaining 16% of humans are kept in farms by the company Jugulab to be harvested for blood. The other humans work in hiding, dealing as much damage to the Vampires and their major cities as they can. Even though lunar powered "Were-Wolve" supersoldiers that turn into huge 8-foot tall muscular man-wolf hybrids using lunar energy from the moon have been created to aid them the humans have little chance to succeed in retaking their place. Not everything is going good for the Vampires either, the populace is consuming more blood than Juglab can create. Vampires can ONLY drink human blood and the supplies are running low. Families are starving and Juglab is under heavy fire from the vampire government. But how did the world come to this? How did were we not able to stop this? News censorship wanted to block any of the violent images or descriptions and nobody knew what to do. Holy blood can not be drunken so most priests were lined up and killed by gassing or gunfire in a mass genocide that lasted for 2 whole years after the vampires took control. And now both sides must fight from survival in this new world... Pick your side.... Character Sheet: Name: Age: Race(Human, Vampire, or Were-wolf?): Job: Bio: Race Abilities: Vampire: Killed by sunlight so most cities have domes over them to protect the inhabitants. Holy Objects such as crosses or holy water burn them not as much as sunlight but still severely. Can also be killed by destroying the brain (think shot to the head). Can sense others emotions. CANNOT turn into a bat. CAN control and make friends with wild animals such as wolves, bats and rats. CAN move at super fast speeds (think "Flitting" from Cirque De Freak). CAN only drink human blood. (this means no animal blood, or were-wolf blood). Vampires skin is also burned by UV light. Were-wolf: Turns into a 8-foot, heavily muscular Half wolf half human form during a full moon. Is slightly more muscular and somehow seems slightly more attractive to females in human form. Has a heightened sense of smell and hearing in both forms. Silver is the only thing that can harm them in their wolf form. In human form they can be harmed by anything that a normal human would. CANNOT infect others. Society: Vampires:Most vampires live in large black domed cities that protect them from the sun. But they have a military force called "The Hunters" who are employed at Juglab and who's job is to round up humans for farming and destroy their bases.Hunters wear reinforced helmets with black tinted visors, and black outfits. These suits allow them to travel during the day without dying.These Hunters are to be feared. Humans: Humans live in outposts set up like military bases that are mostly well hidden. Vehicles especially air traveling ones such as helicopters and planes are EXTREMELY RARE. Almost all human guns utilize Blessed Bullets, and have a working UV flashlight welded or taped onto the weapon. Rules: NO HYBRIDS OR HALF VAMPIRES/HALF WEREWOLF'S. NO UBERING. NO CONTROLLING OTHERS CHARACTERS. NO IGNORING RACE RULES (such as going out into the sun as a vampire). Magic is mostly restricted, PM me if you wish to ask for certain abilities for your character and I will post whether or not I will allow you to have them. But until I post that, you cannot use them. THESE RULES MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. PM ME IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ONE OF THEM AND I MAY CHANGE IT.
danial828
#26616862Tuesday, June 01, 2010 8:04 PM GMT

Name: Danial Nicholson A.ge: 23 Race(Human, Vampire, or Were-wolf?): Human Job: Medic for Army Bio: Is an Abandoned Soldier, When the outpost got attacked he fled, with 2 other troop's. They fled to another outpost though, I continued Running.
sara4444
#26617443Tuesday, June 01, 2010 8:14 PM GMT

Name:Alisa Bernoulli Ag.e:21 Race(Human, Vampire, or Were-wolf?):Human Job:Maid Bio:Alisa's long flowing blonde hair, and skinny figure got her everything. Education,house,money,family, then this hit. She left it all. Most think she is a spoiled rich girl, she is far from, resourceful is the word. She uses what she has, she is tough, unbelievably so really. She isn't normally hot-headed, but when she is, she is quite impulsive.
pokemonkid66
#26618658Tuesday, June 01, 2010 8:32 PM GMT

name:ice a winters a.ge:12 race:human job:mechanic bio:when the vampires came all of us family but him was wipped out and all he had was his violin and toolboxhe wears glasses and wears a t shirt and jeans also wears a small mechanic hat he has a gift with music and can easily play it his tool box holds a hammer wrench screwdriver some scws nail some super glue and pliers his hair is ice blue and he has ocean blue eyes he's good at fixing at his a.ge
Skullkan6
#26633307Wednesday, June 02, 2010 12:13 AM GMT

Name: Adrian Bryce Ag.e: 740 (about 32 in vampire years.) Race: Vampire Job: A hunter Bio: Working around the clock to capture humans and save his kind, Adrian Bryce never accepts failure!!
Skullkan6
#26633562Wednesday, June 02, 2010 12:17 AM GMT

*adrian puts on his suit and grabs his serated edged sword as well as his semi auto rifle before heading out with his squad* "Tonight we'll get ourselves some live ones boys... I already have a location set out for us..." adrian says into the built in radio inside his helmet
sara4444
#26633986Wednesday, June 02, 2010 12:23 AM GMT

Alisa I sat in the cave, knees drawn up to my chest.
nastymrdoomburger
#26634581Wednesday, June 02, 2010 12:32 AM GMT

boop
nastymrdoomburger
#26634893Wednesday, June 02, 2010 12:36 AM GMT

i join naoo
nastymrdoomburger
#26635012Wednesday, June 02, 2010 12:38 AM GMT

Name: Aza (female) Ag.e: 30 Race(Human, Vampire, or Were-wolf?): vampire Job: Scientist Bio: cant think of one
pokemonkid66
#26635127Wednesday, June 02, 2010 12:39 AM GMT

*i was fixxing something*
nastymrdoomburger
#26635305Wednesday, June 02, 2010 12:42 AM GMT

*I walk outside the building fumbling with papers in my hand*
nastymrdoomburger
#26636329Wednesday, June 02, 2010 12:56 AM GMT

(is anyone going to post?)
pokemonkid66
#26636401Wednesday, June 02, 2010 12:57 AM GMT

ice:toss me a drill will ya mechanic:ok *the mechanic gives me a drill* *i start drilling*
Skullkan6
#26636416Wednesday, June 02, 2010 12:57 AM GMT

*adrian and the rest of the hunters hide on the edge of a cliff, adrian looking at aza through a pair of binoculars* "Well what do you know... the humans actually tried to make a way to keep us out..." adrian continues, chainging his view to the guard towns surrounding the camp
nastymrdoomburger
#26636445Wednesday, June 02, 2010 12:57 AM GMT

*i get to my house and walk in*
nastymrdoomburger
#26636637Wednesday, June 02, 2010 1:00 AM GMT

(shes a vampire btw)
Skullkan6
#26636713Wednesday, June 02, 2010 1:01 AM GMT

(fine... I see Ice then)
nastymrdoomburger
#26636801Wednesday, June 02, 2010 1:02 AM GMT

*i walk out and walk around town*
pokemonkid66
#26636859Wednesday, June 02, 2010 1:03 AM GMT

*i get out from it and talked to the guy* ice:yeah you had some screws loose in your machinery but nothing to mayjor its all fixxed up
nastymrdoomburger
#26637659Wednesday, June 02, 2010 1:13 AM GMT

bump
pokemonkid66
#26637731Wednesday, June 02, 2010 1:14 AM GMT

(post) *i got a clipboard out* ice:lets see a few more things for fixxing sceduled for today
nastymrdoomburger
#26637795Wednesday, June 02, 2010 1:15 AM GMT

*i walked into a nearby shop*
pokemonkid66
#26637963Wednesday, June 02, 2010 1:18 AM GMT

*i got into another thing* ice:hmmm screwdriver mechanic:ok screwdriver *he gives me a screwdriver* ice:hmm its empty oil can *he gives it to me* *i fill it with oil and put the cap back on*
nastymrdoomburger
#26638118Wednesday, June 02, 2010 1:20 AM GMT

*i buy a few things then walk out*

of     5   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right