of     1   

smashman
#26837299Saturday, June 05, 2010 5:25 PM GMT

As a good day was a the start but then it became horrible as deep dark clouds fill the sky. Then lighting hit everything before it hit you you were protected by something don't know what but you were knocked unconscious. soon you wake up and see a dreey crimson sky with dark clouds. you go to everyone of your friends/family but they don't remeber you but you notice strange crepy creatures then someone tells you a person took over the world. You notice now... you're in a new present. (Befor joining you must read the rules) Rules #1. NO UBERING well now you can join if you want XD Chareter shett fourm Name: Side: (good/evil) power: (you might gotten powers after you waked up but don't have to have one.) (No ubering) wepon: (don't need one either) What are you: (human/creature whatever) (No ubering) Description: (Tell about your charter) Ok when your ready to join post your charter. :) enjoy
smashman
#26837549Saturday, June 05, 2010 5:31 PM GMT

Name: Arik Side: Good Power: None Wepon: A Dark katana What are you: Human Description: He has pale blue eye's, A black jacket with some red and grey lines and jens, He use to be a happy person untill this happend.
smashman
#26838218Saturday, June 05, 2010 5:44 PM GMT

(I can't just start the RPG on my own please someone join I worked for three weeks to make a Good RPG story.)
darkwhitelie
#26838304Saturday, June 05, 2010 5:45 PM GMT

(Seriously? No, seriously? Three weeks, and you did, what, 5 lines, a CS, and some basic rules?)
smashman
#26838523Saturday, June 05, 2010 5:49 PM GMT

(Wait I thought I put 1 week not 3. Sorry so no not sirously ._.)
Hinata1000
#26928844Monday, June 07, 2010 1:02 AM GMT

Name:Cresentia Horst Side:Good power: Matter ingestion (Ability to consume any sort of matter without any ill effects on the user.) wepon:small kneif What are you:an alien of some sort. Description:(human form)long,red-brown hair,tanned skin,olive-green eyes,white tank-top,torn blue-jeans,camoflodge tennisshoes. (Normal form) long,flame-like hair,blackish-greyish skin,wide,yellow eyes,white t-shirt made of heat-perserving cloth,vest made of steel,black heat-perserving jeans,black combatboots,*collar made of a metal that is unknown to earth. (*when this collar is removed,she dies slowly.)

of     1