dinogreen
#38880001Friday, December 17, 2010 5:24 PM GMT

Captin Keith: I don't know. We just do. John: *sigh*
BLOXXETT7
#38889899Friday, December 17, 2010 8:54 PM GMT

Bloxxa Fett: This rip-off, as much as I love Star Wars, is going nowhere! John: I know... Bloxxa Fett: I blame you for it being boring John: Seriously, you blame me? Hat Thief: Yep, just like you made me evil [Insert Bloxlords New Name Here]: [Insert blaming John for being evil here] -Meanwhile, in a church on Corri.enation St. Tyrone: I hate you Kevin! -pushes into Molly's grave, which has turned into a ROBLOX teleporter- Kevin: Whoa, where am I? -the Priest jumped in, followed by Dreadry- Bloxxa Fett: Get out of here, where having a blame fest here Priest: I blame John for making Kevin do it with Molly and making the baby! Kevin: And I blame John for making me do it with Molly as well Dreadry: I agree Bobby Skywalker and co.: We agree! -does great dance moves in great chroegraphy (I know how to spell it)- John: I blame me to making you have great dance moves. (Sorry for the Random Post, I just wanted a long post like everyone else and I also wanted to stop the rip-off but a long post. BLAARG)
SirBackspace
#38904732Saturday, December 18, 2010 12:16 AM GMT

Captin Keith: DAI! You don't Sigh at meh!
BLOXXETT7
#39004225Sunday, December 19, 2010 12:09 PM GMT

John: Yes I do.... Captain Keith: Ok...
dinogreen
#39089604Monday, December 20, 2010 4:18 PM GMT

Darth Green: You don't sigh at me either! Jimbo: AH YEAH!? Darth Green: YEAH! Jimbo: *sigh* Darth Green: DDAAHH!
BLOXXETT7
#39172862Tuesday, December 21, 2010 5:18 PM GMT

Bloxxa Fett: -sigh-
KingOfTheInterWebs
#39242237Wednesday, December 22, 2010 11:45 AM GMT

Darth Green:Jimbo I am your father! Jimbo Calrissian:NOOOOOOOOO- Wait your doing this to the wrong person! Darth Green I'm Bobby Skywalker's step-father. Jimbo Calrissian:Oh should we just contiue or- Darth Green:Yeah I think it's best- Jimbo Calrissian:Yeah- Darth Green:Yeah- Jimbo Calrissian:Ok- NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Darth Green:If I said Scott Bakula was your father you'd scream no. Jimbo Calrissian:ORLY? Darth Green:Let's see then Harrison Ford is your father! Jimbo Calrissian:NOOOOOOOOOO! Darth Green:Yeah your right he isn't. Jimbo Calrissian:Oh ok- Darth Green:Sparta! Jimbo Calrissian:AHHHHHHHHHH! Caretaker:Hi. Jimbo Calrissian:How did I survive that fall? Caretaker:There are so many people falling down here I thought I should put a saftey mat. Darth Green:GRRR! CARETAKER WHY DID YOU DO THAT! Caretaker:Sorry sir I can't hear you over Jimbo's non-existant death! Darth Green:Oh good he's dead. *Meanwhile on ice star... still* Bobby Skywalker:Hey where's Jimbo? StarBloxxer:*Sigh* NOOB-3PO:DON'T YOU SIGH AT ME FOO! *MeanWhile somewhere* Guy1:Wow that star looks like the star of Bethlehem! Guy2:It is we are in space after all. Guy3:Don't you think we are flying abit too close? Guy1:Nah! *Popcorn pops* Emperor Puffy:Haha! Christmas jokes for the win! Impearial Guard:Sir we ran out of cookies! Emperor Puffy:Darn it!
BLOXXETT7
#39260848Wednesday, December 22, 2010 6:27 PM GMT

Bloxxa Fett: Where doing jokes now? Oh yay! I GOT ONE. Right, this guy walks in a bar, the the bartender said, "Why the long face?" Because I'm an elf! HAHAHA -cricket noise-
KingOfTheInterWebs
#39631062Monday, December 27, 2010 10:50 AM GMT

Harry Hill:Bobbymeow sounds like a duck in ROBLOX story christmas special! *Meanwhile in the clip shown by Harry Hill* StarBloxxer:I'm bored. NOOBERT-D2:Doo Dee Doo (Me too) NOOB3-PO:No you! *...* Bobby Skywalker:*Clears- *Quack* throat* Jimbo Calrissian:*MOAR ANNOYING TEDUS LAUGHS PL0X* StarBloxxer:Wait the noob is the narator! *OLOLOLOLOLOL* *Narator:Get out of here noob! NOOB3-PO:HAX!* Bobby Skywalker:Since when was Jimbo here! Jimbo Calrissian:Oh I'm back! Bobby Skywalker:I bet we arn't on ice star anymore. -_- Bloxxa Fett:Welcome to fire star! *Pew Pew* Bobby Skywalker:Urgh! Where are we? Emperor Puffy:WELCOME TO... HERE! Darth Green:He means the gift star. Bobby Skywalker:... Guys? *Meanwhile* Starbloxxer:What are we doing in the melenium bloxxer? Jimbo Calrissian:I dunno. StarBloxxer:Dibbs on being the pilot!
davidx2
#39643302Monday, December 27, 2010 4:22 PM GMT

now its over
KingOfTheInterWebs
#39662597Monday, December 27, 2010 8:40 PM GMT

Last post was deleted for ruining the fun of the story.
BLOXXETT7
#39663232Monday, December 27, 2010 8:48 PM GMT

Bloxxa Fett: I still think this rip-off is getting annoying.
KingOfTheInterWebs
#39714194Tuesday, December 28, 2010 9:46 AM GMT

Yeah these rip-off's usually go on for like two pages and then stop now this rip-off is getting boring,
BLOXXETT7
#39717002Tuesday, December 28, 2010 12:28 PM GMT

Bloxxa Fett: I'm drawing a line through it. Bloxxett7: Better.... Wait Christmas is over, which means so is this ark OMG this is s- Ark 9 (Ithinkz): A new ark because christmas is over for outer or inter to spell.
KingOfTheInterWebs
#39728104Tuesday, December 28, 2010 4:44 PM GMT

King:I don't what to call the ark and I can't talk to Outer because he's planning his birthday party so I'll try to talk to him.
KingOfTheInterWebs
#39728861Tuesday, December 28, 2010 4:55 PM GMT

Ark9:The non-existant storyline ark of LOL! Bobbymeow:Wow that was going nowhere! Jimbo:Yeah! King:If the ark randomly ended where are we? Noob:LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!! Dunno... Noobert:OMG!... A MYSTERIOUS... THING! *And it turned out it was...*
BLOXXETT7
#39732343Tuesday, December 28, 2010 5:43 PM GMT

Narrator: They where floating in space since everything to do with the star wars rip-off dissapeared which means the planets and ultimate death gift space stations they were on dissapeared. Bobbymeow: Wait, I CAN'T BREATH King: Yes you can you dumbo, where robloxians Bobbymeow: Oh yeah. How we get to earth? Bloxxett7: I know, the ultimate way of getting around, HEAD TRAVEL! TO FIDDLERADAM'S HEAD! FLEEP! -fat man swirls past- Bloxxett7: Oh it's you again Fat Man: We have got t- -fiddleradam's head- Bloxxatt7: FLEEP! -fat man swirls past- Fat Man: As I was saying before, we have got t- -come out the survive the disasters tornado-
KingOfTheInterWebs
#39736797Tuesday, December 28, 2010 6:35 PM GMT

Jimbo:I still wonder what this is? Bobbymeow:I don't- *The object gets snatched from them by a tornado* Noob:OH-EM-GEE! Bloxxett7:Have you see a tornado with a object in it? Guy1:Yup my friend went chasing after it. Bloxxett7:Do you know where he is? Guy1:NO MAI COOKIE! FLAMBDOOOODLE! EFRVEVWRRVVBRRRRRRGEWFRFRED! Bloxxett7:O-kkkkk! Head travel! Bobbymeow:Oh not again. Bloxxett7:FLE- King:Let me do it. Bloxxett7:No you can't- King:Whatever. FLEEP- Ermm. FLEEP- Why isn't it working? Bloxxett7:It's flambadoodlefredmcfredfredmorphic. King:You just made that up. FLEEP- Bloxxett7:FLEEP! *Fat man swirl past* Fat Man:We have got to- *In Guy2's head* King:It's flambadoodlefredmcfredfredmorphic. Bloxxett7:FLEEP! *Fat man swirls past* Fat Man:AS I WAS SAYING! We have t-
BLOXXETT7
#39745103Tuesday, December 28, 2010 8:11 PM GMT

-fat man appears- Fat Man: AS I WAS SAYING! We have got t- -is crushed by tornado- BOOM! THE END! Narrator: Or is it? That was a new big bang, and everything returned normal. And now Bobbymeow is walking down a street in Down Town Robloxia. Everything is back to normal. Good good f- -is knocked out by rock thrown at head- Bobbymeow: STOP LYING!
KingOfTheInterWebs
#39800874Wednesday, December 29, 2010 12:03 PM GMT

Jimbo:I thought the object was in the tornado? *Narator:You all are and you are dreaming* Bobbymeow:Really? *Narator:No.* Bloxxett7:Ok! Who are you really?! ~Why should I tell you?~ King:Tell us! Noob:NO U! King:I don't know who he is noob!? ~I'll never tell you~ Bobbymeow:Stop joking around and tell us! ~Snake:Fine I'm the snake~ Jimbo:We havn't seen you in 4 arks! ~Snake:I know- AHHHH! STICKY KEYS ATTACK!~ Noobert:Wut? Bobbymeow:Ok come to where we are and get rid of those squigly lines! ~Snake:But the lines make me look awsome~ Bobbymeow:Fine keep the lines. -_- *Snake teleports to them* ~Snake:I recomend going to centeral bank of ROBLOXia.~ Bobbymeow:Why? ~Snake:I'll be here whenever you need help with the plot! Bye!~ Bobbymeow:What?! Wait! *Snake teleports away*
BLOXXETT7
#39815400Wednesday, December 29, 2010 5:08 PM GMT

Bobbymeow: Where are we suppost to go? Bloxxxett7: -_- Come on guys Bobbymeow: Where are we going? ~Snake: Where I told you~ Bobbymeow: Which is where? ~Snake: -slaps self-~ Bobbymeow: Your a snake, how is that possible? ~Snake: I'm not just a snake, I'm THE Snake~
KingOfTheInterWebs
#39828290Wednesday, December 29, 2010 7:52 PM GMT

Bobbymeow:Who? ~Snake:THE SNAKE FROM SNAKE PILLAR THAT HAS APPEARED SINCE ARK ONE YOU IDIOT!~ Bobbymeow:I AM NO IDIOT IF YOU NEED AN IDIOT HIRE NOOB! Noob:AI ALREADY TULD U AI NAWT IDIOT AI NUB! Noobert:Ai iz idiot. DERP! Starbloxxer:STOP- AHHHHHHHHH! IT BURNS! RandomMcRandomnessIV:Wow such a pwnage name now as I was saying. STOP SHOUTING! ~Snake:Oh look we are here the ROBLOX central bank. White magic:SILENCE! Now who wants to play cherades? Noob & Noobert:(Oh meh! Meh! Meh! Meh! Ai lub cherades!) ~Snake:Ok.~ Noob:(Hou kan u reedz owr mindz?) ~Snake:Why did you think that?~ Noobert:(DUNNO! OLOLOLOLOLOL!) ~Snake:Begin!~ Bobbymeow:(A plot device.) Noob:(Mushmalowz! :3) Noobert:(Cookiez! :3) Jimbo:(Google sketch up.) King:(Moogle sketch up.) RandomMcRandomNessIV:(Pizza!) DinoGreen:(Being the villan again! >:) ) Bloxxett7:(Getting on with the story.) Noobert:(MOAR COOKIEZ!) ~Snake:Bobbymeow, you were thinking about cookies.~ Bobbymeow:(Wrong!) ~Snake:Fine White magic:ESUNA!~
BILLYBOBJOEBOBHARIS
#39830391Wednesday, December 29, 2010 8:16 PM GMT

den day die da end
KingOfTheInterWebs
#39888539Thursday, December 30, 2010 1:22 PM GMT

But then the snake removes the last post for being so stupid and fun ruining and subjects BILLYBOBJOEBOBHARIS to eternal torture just like everyone else who broke the rules.
noopey3811
#39903950Thursday, December 30, 2010 4:55 PM GMT

Noopey3811- What's happing? Roblox- Your face....... Noopey3811- ......... T.T Noopey3811- Srsly!?!? Roblox- .....No.... Im not roblox. Noopey3811- Then who are you? Roblox- I'm Telamon. Noopey3811- WHO ISH TAT POSSIBLUR!?!?! Roblox- I'm magic. Noopey3811- Oh!! :D U MAGIC!! Roblox- Yep! :O Noopey3811- Your not magic, *Takes out a Noobtube* Roblox- Bye I hope you like my storey!!!