of     20   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Stealthtail
#27101525Thursday, June 10, 2010 1:49 AM GMT

Anabella, the daughter of the king and queen of Kaminero, is a beautiful young girl with many friends. Recently, she had been playing in the meadow behind the castle. She was playing with all the deer and the rabbit when a peasant boy appeared out of the woods. Then, a girl that looked like the boy also appeared. They talked about something for a while before realizing the princess in the field. They froze, and ran away. Anabella was curious and decided to follow... (Here are the admins/positions. You can make more positions along the way.) Anabella: Stealthtail Peasant boy (Jonathen): Jaden505 Peasant girl (Jane): TheVampWolfGirl C.S: Name: Appearance: Inventory: Occupation: Bio+ Personality (Please try.): My C.S: Anabella Brown hair that falls to bottom, usually wearing long, silky dresses, and wears hair in a pony-tail. Is about 4' 11" Has a couple bags of horse food, and a small dagger. Princess Was born pampered and loved. Is a nice, creative, bright girl. Is strong and hard to scare.
Stealthtail
#27102050Thursday, June 10, 2010 1:56 AM GMT

(This is mostly for my friends. I didn't expect anyone to post XD) I wake up in the castle. I yawn, and put on my short dress. I didn't feel like tripping today. I tip-toed outside the castle; I knew I wasn't allowed out.
Stealthtail
#27102232Thursday, June 10, 2010 1:58 AM GMT

I sit down in the slightly sloped meadow. I whistle, and a baby deer and a rabbit run from the forest. The rabbit hops into my lap while the baby deer sits next to me.
Stealthtail
#27102641Thursday, June 10, 2010 2:04 AM GMT

I tickle the rabbit and it licks my nose. I laugh and pet it.
GameBeater
#27102893Thursday, June 10, 2010 2:08 AM GMT

Name: Demetri Ross Appearance: Tall, 6'1. Light-skinned, and slim. Usually wears a black or white short-sleeved shirt and has a platemail suit over it, tinted red. Will wears pants in the winter, usually black or gray, but wears shorts, dyed green, any other time. Wears platelegs tinted red as well. Has gloves that were made from black leather, and boots made from a light steel tinted red. Has short, messy blond hair and bright green eyes. Inventory: A longsword tinted black with a white hilt and handle. At the end of the hilt, there lies a short, 3 inch blade tinted red. Usually has a dagger, about seven inches, tinted white. Occupation: One of the king's royal guards, he will also do extreme errands for him. From retrieving people, to executing. Demetri lives a mild life. The king treats him well, as if he was his own son. Bio+ Personality (Please try.): Demetri is a warm, caring person. He'll sometimes give executee's another chance. Demetri grew up living a harsh life. He lived in an alienage, since his parents were poor. His parents were killed in a fire, but somehow, he managed to escape. He has always hated the higher class people, but this kingdom was different. He plans to rise up to be a king, and declare war on his other kingdom. He was born three years before the fire, and now, fifteen years later, he serves for the king.
GameBeater
#27103019Thursday, June 10, 2010 2:10 AM GMT

[Wazzap :D I think you forgot the age... so I included mine. 15+3...]
Stealthtail
#27103063Thursday, June 10, 2010 2:11 AM GMT

I sit in the meadow, petting the animals. I was hoping Demetri didn't catch me, or I would be in trouble with Father.
Stealthtail
#27103171Thursday, June 10, 2010 2:12 AM GMT

[Mine is 16. I forgot that.] The animals go back to the forest. They seemed hungry. I should've fed them some food...
GameBeater
#27103248Thursday, June 10, 2010 2:14 AM GMT

I approached the King. I stood before him and knelt on my right knee. "Demetri, my good man, you know there is no need for you to kneel before me! Go on, stand up, stand up!" I nodded. "Thank you, mi'lord." He nodded back. "I need you to fetch my darling daughter. If she resists, she'll be in big trouble, so try to reason with her. Don't approach her as a guard, but as a friend."
Stealthtail
#27103383Thursday, June 10, 2010 2:15 AM GMT

I heard a couple people talking in the forest. "Come on, Jane. We're almost to shelter. Let's go!" the boy urges. The girl whines, and says, "But Jonathaaaan! My feet are hurting and I'm tired."
Stealthtail
#27103499Thursday, June 10, 2010 2:17 AM GMT

"We're almost there, Jane. Just try a little bit more. Come o-" he freezes, his eyes wandering towards me. He grips Jane's arm and murmurs something. They both run into the forest. I stand up. "Come back, I won't hurt you! Come back!"
TheVampWolfGirl
#27103559Thursday, June 10, 2010 2:18 AM GMT

((Okay now what lol))
Stealthtail
#27103657Thursday, June 10, 2010 2:19 AM GMT

((You came SOOOO late. I had to impro for you. Just say you ran with Jonathan, then you can do whatever you like from there.)) I try to run after them, but trip over a log and fall.
TheVampWolfGirl
#27103750Thursday, June 10, 2010 2:20 AM GMT

((lol k)) "What do we do now, Jonathan?"
Stealthtail
#27103843Thursday, June 10, 2010 2:22 AM GMT

(Go tell him to come! XD) I get up, and try to follow them.
Stealthtail
#27103909Thursday, June 10, 2010 2:23 AM GMT

(Oh and, I forgot to tell you that you guys are brother and sister. Sorry.) I run into the dark, damp forest. I look around, trying to figure out where they went...
Anna200
#27103926Thursday, June 10, 2010 2:23 AM GMT

Name: Emili Appearance: Short white/blonde hair, 4'4, liquid blue eyes Inventory: A magnifying glass and a small pocket knife Occupation: Bug collector Bio+ Personality (Please try.): Was adopted at a.g.e 5 and is a very weird little girl with a wild imagination.
Stealthtail
#27104000Thursday, June 10, 2010 2:24 AM GMT

[Who are your parents? That's very important. Oh, and age.] "Hello?" I call out.
Premaker
#27104013Thursday, June 10, 2010 2:24 AM GMT

C.S: Name: Thag Appearance: wearing a Moose's scalp,black oily hair sleeks out from the moose's scalp,tramp beard, blue vest with a scar from a sword going down his chest,blue ripped slacks[pants] showing his left knee,spiked right elbow gaurd,muscular,metal lined boots Inventory: Rusty iron sword and a venison Occupation: Bandit [there is alot of stuff they do slavery and such..] Bio+ Personality (Please try.): At young age his parents neglected him. Not knowing better he turned to a life of crime.His first job was killing a family he killed the mother and father,but couldn't bring his cold heart to kill the children[that told alot of him.. stupid,merciful,cruel,and strong(if you don't like it i'll make anew)]
Stealthtail
#27104093Thursday, June 10, 2010 2:25 AM GMT

[Peasant boy is up for grabs now.] "It's the princess, Anabella! Come on out!"
TheVampWolfGirl
#27104317Thursday, June 10, 2010 2:29 AM GMT

"Should we go out?" I asked him.
Stealthtail
#27104339Thursday, June 10, 2010 2:29 AM GMT

I sigh, and sit down on the cold forest floor.
Meerkat484
#27104388Thursday, June 10, 2010 2:30 AM GMT

Name:Cari Appearance:brown eyes, oliveish skin, deep green eyes Inventory:A comb, a pouch of water, a necklace given to her by her mother, and a photo of her parents Occupation:none, she lives in the woods Bio+ Personality (Please try.):A kind girl that is not used to other people. She was orphaned at a young age, with only a photo and a necklace to remember her parents bye. She lives in the woods alongside the forest animals, which for some reason love her. She is 16 and very shy.
Stealthtail
#27104416Thursday, June 10, 2010 2:30 AM GMT

I whistle, in hope that the animals could come help me.
TheVampWolfGirl
#27104423Thursday, June 10, 2010 2:31 AM GMT

I climb up a tree and look down at her. "H-hello?" I said quietly, hidden by the leaves.

of     20   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right