of     21   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Regymon
#27258577Saturday, June 12, 2010 9:09 PM GMT

Trying out a new border. I know it sucks, live with it. ---------------------------------------------------------- In 2130, a new dr.ug was developed by the Topaz corporation. The dru.g was designed to cure illnesses, wounds and diseases that any human got. The dr.ug was known as "Aurora". It was made from essences of chemicals, that made the immune system 50 times as stronger, making the average human into a super-human. However, with every new dr.ug comes side-effects. Humans who were exposed to the Aurora became stronger, and more agile. Whats the problem you ask? Criminals got a hold of the Aurora and started to go on crime sprees. The police were useless against the more powerfull criminals. One bullet was not enough to take down someone. The goverment developed more powerfull weapons, and armour. It was not enough. Soon, the police had to take Aurora themselves to counter the crime. In 2200, gangs started to emerge, taking over places. The Aurora was meant to help people, not kill. Eventually, the base of the Topaz corporation became vacant, and all employees fled or went into hiding to prevent being arrested. The goverment started to crack down on the Aurora in the world, trying to restore order. But, in Illinois, Aurora still lives on, being sold on streets and being sold to gangs. And now, in 2210, lives are in danger as gangs fight and take over territory. No one is safe, everyone deadly... ---------------------- Rules ------- + Basic RP rules apply. (No ubering, godmodding. etc.) + We are about 200 years in the future, its fine to use plasma, tesla, laser powered weapons. However, we are not in space or have cyborgs and that. + If you have a problem with any of the other posters, keep it outside the thread. + Enjoy yourself, and have fun! ---------------------- Character Sheet: Name: Ag.e: Occupation: (Gang? Police? Doctor?) Gang: (Only if in gang) Gang/Police Rank: (Only if in gang/police) Facial appearence: Clothing: Family: Personality: History/Past: (Required!) -------------------------- Gang Sheet: Gang Name: Members: Popularity: (/10) Base of operations: (Make up a town/island/city/street) Gang Leader: Ranks: (In order of powerful-new) Colours/Clothing: (Colour of choice. Clothing of choice.) ------------------------- Mine :D Name: Kenny McInnley Ag.e: 24 Occupation: Gang Gang: Hunters Gang/Police Rank: Jr. Deputy. Facial appearence: Light moustache, Jet black mullet with shaved sides, dark blue eyes, tanned skin. Clothing: White vest, black hooded open jacket, white trackies, Nike Airs. Family: Mother - Lyra McInnley. Father - Darren McInnley [DECEASED]. Brother - Ian McInnley. Sister - Jess McInnley. Personality: Positive, loyal, protective, adventurous, boastfull, fair. History/Past: Born and raised in Ireland, where he worked in a pub with his father. His older brother worked at a mansion as a groundskeeper, where he married the daughter of his employer. Kenny admired his brother and wanted to be like him. He got a job at the mansion. But one day, there was an attack on his village and many died, including his father. Kenny, his mother and sister survived barely and moved to America with the money they had left. Ian disappeared with his wife. Kenny found out that those who attacked his village were in Chicago, and moved there where he joined The Hunters and became an alcohholic. His mother and sister stayed in Springfield. Kenny hunts those who killed his father and attacked his village. Gang Name: The HUnters Members: Over 100,000 Popularity: 10/10 Base of operations: Newmoon Island Gang Leader: Ryan 'King' Hill Ranks: The NewMooN, Senior Deputy, Junior Deputy, Ace Luitenent, 1st Luitenent, 2nd Luitenent, 3rd Luitenent, Knight, Joker, Brawler, Rookie, Hoou. Colours/Clothing: High ranks - White/Blue. Lower ranks - White/Purple. Vests, tanks tops, jackets, t-shirts. Jeans, trackys, Baggy shorts. NIKE shoes. -------------- This took me a while to make, please actually read it throuh before judging it. Thanks!
Goldmoon627
#27259884Saturday, June 12, 2010 9:30 PM GMT

Name: Goes by Golden Ag.e: 32 Occupation: Gang Gang: The Aurora Knights Gang/Police Rank: King Facial appearence: Black hair, Pure Golden Eyes. Clothing: Black pants, black shirt with a golden dragon on it, Black hoodie, Black and gold Nikes. Family: Dead. Personality: Varrys. History/Past: He once was a simple police man, but when the oporitunity came he quickly ditched his job, started TAK, and made millions. Gang Name: The Aurora Knights Members: 100 known members but there are thousands more. Popularity: 10/10 Base of operations: Castle Goldaria Gang Leader: Golden Ranks: King, Lord, Champion, Paladin, Knight, Sir *Inser name*, Noble, Pesant. Colours/Clothing: Knights and up: Titanium knight armor, Sir to noble: Black clothing eith Golden brims, Pesant: Anothing but they have to wear somthing black or golden.
Regymon
#27259971Saturday, June 12, 2010 9:31 PM GMT

((Accepted:D))
Goldmoon627
#27260090Saturday, June 12, 2010 9:33 PM GMT

(If needed be could i make other characters?)
Regymon
#27260159Saturday, June 12, 2010 9:34 PM GMT

(I suppose so.))
Goldmoon627
#27260744Saturday, June 12, 2010 9:43 PM GMT

Golden was looking through reports from his paladins when Kira his Champion walked into his room. Golde:*Looks up from reports* Yes? WHat is it? Kira:My lord, You will be happy to know we have retaken the town of Last dawn. The Local gang there surendered when one of our spys took out their leader. Golden:Good. And what of the Hunters? Have they been causeing trouble? Kira:No sir... Atleast ot that i know of. Golden:Look into it. Kira:Yes sir! Kira walks out and heads offtward the barracks.
legopanda
#27260946Saturday, June 12, 2010 9:46 PM GMT

(May I join?)
Goldmoon627
#27261265Saturday, June 12, 2010 9:52 PM GMT

(Yes.)
billy56206
Top 25 Poster
#27261346Saturday, June 12, 2010 9:53 PM GMT

(Could I join?)
Goldmoon627
#27261476Saturday, June 12, 2010 9:55 PM GMT

(PPL!!! STOP ASKING AND JUST JOIN!!!)
billy56206
Top 25 Poster
#27261929Saturday, June 12, 2010 10:03 PM GMT

Name: William Kenka Ag.e: 25 Occupation: Undercover cop (If its not aloud then cop) Gang: (Only if in gang) Gang/Police Rank: Lieutenent (hopefuly thats a rank) Facial appearence: Short dirty blond hair,caucasion,brown eyes,scar across left cheek Clothing: White and red unzipped track jacket,Black T-shirt,ripped dark blue jeans,Black and blue DC shoes,glasses,Sliver wrist watch Family: None Personality: Kind hearted, doesnt like to be taken for a ride,anger issues, History/Past: He used to be apart of a gang being a runner for their "shipments" making sure that the plan went off without a hitch, but one day he saw some of them kill a cop who had a family. Thats when he left and joined the police. He keeps his badge inside his track jacket's hidden pocket.
legopanda
#27261949Saturday, June 12, 2010 10:03 PM GMT

(I'll join a bit later, got to go get dinner...)
Regymon
#27262074Saturday, June 12, 2010 10:05 PM GMT

((Accepted. Yes, undercover cop is allowed.)) I walked along the street, minding the addicts and beggars, on the ground.
billy56206
Top 25 Poster
#27262236Saturday, June 12, 2010 10:09 PM GMT

I looked like a average buyer. I had a plan already to catch a gang member. It would most likely be a hunter. I saw someone and it seemed like they might be a gang member. I walked up to them "Hello" I said.
Regymon
#27262385Saturday, June 12, 2010 10:12 PM GMT

(Is this buyer me?)
billy56206
Top 25 Poster
#27262421Saturday, June 12, 2010 10:13 PM GMT

(Yea) "Hey would you like to buy something?" I whispered.
Deathrange08
#27262477Saturday, June 12, 2010 10:13 PM GMT

Name: Sarah Galaway Ag.e: 21 Occupation: Inventing Gang: N/A Gang/Police Rank: N/A Weapon: (Purposely added.) Telsa gun that knocks out in 1 hit stops heart in 2. 1 more hit for both if drugged with Aurora. Facial appearence: Shining gold hair, light blue eyes Clothing: 5'3, athletic looking, golden lion fur jacket, golden jeans, golden running shoes, golden necklace with diamonds and rubies at the bottom with gold balls around her neck, bracelet on right arm with 2 diamonds and 1 ruby then 2 diamons and one ruby and that continues for whole bracelet, golden watch on left arm with a diamond in the center, looks 16, small scar down left cheek, a light tan, 3 golden medals around her neck from olympics brothers when he won them in the year 2014. Family: Steven, but doesn't know it. Personality: Kind, cautious. History/Past: Sarah is from an extremely smart and rich family. She is world-famous for inventing many things, and because of her famous family. Everyone in the world knows her. She is a or.phan because a plane she and her parents were in lost control and k.i.l.l.e.d her father, then only 2 weeks later someone s.h.o.t her mother in the head, k.i.l.l.i.n.g. her mother. She usually is either working in her test/creation area, at the beach, or taking a walk in the forest. Name: Steven Galaway Ag.e: 24 Occupation: Gang Gang: Black Aurora Gang/Police Rank: General of the Gang Weapon: Plasma rifle(shoots like machine gun.) Facial appearence: Black hair, green eyes. Clothing: Black trenchcoat, white t-shirt saying 'Black Aurora General of The Gang', black pants, white socks, black running shoes, onyx necklace, onyx bracelet. Family: Sarah, knows it. Personality: Unusually kind to his gang members and gangs his gang is 'allied' with. History/Past: Got the Aurora drug and used it secretly, but no one else knows, and his gang members with 'General' in there name has tooken it to. Wants to kill Sarah, or make her join his gang. -------------------------- Gang Sheet: Gang Name: Black Aurora Members: Approx. 169,029 Popularity: 10/10 Base of operations: Black Island Gang Leader: Steven Ranks: Army ranks. Search on google for them. 2nd picture, top row in google images, then army ranks, just instead of 'General of the army' it's 'General of the gang'. Colours/Clothing: Black sweatshirt/trenchcoat, white t-shirt saying 'Black Aurora rank here', black jeans and black running shoes.
Goldmoon627
#27262483Saturday, June 12, 2010 10:14 PM GMT

(Im making a sheet for Kira.) Name: Kira Smith Ag.e: 28 Occupation: Gang Gang: TAK Gang/Police Rank: Champion Facial appearence: Long blond hair, Sea blue eyes. Clothing: titanium Knight armor Family: None/ they all died in a police raid. Personality: Varrys History/Past: She planned on joining the police when she was young. But that all changed one day when some police raided her home and killed her family. That is when golden found her. He took her in and took care of her. She joined TAK when Golden founded it.
Regymon
#27262505Saturday, June 12, 2010 10:14 PM GMT

I looked the man in the eye. "Depends..." I said, in a neutral tone.
billy56206
Top 25 Poster
#27262549Saturday, June 12, 2010 10:15 PM GMT

"I got stuff that would make the Hulk hide in fear" I said.
Regymon
#27262625Saturday, June 12, 2010 10:17 PM GMT

"Topaz-made?" I asked, looking aorund.
Goldmoon627
#27262646Saturday, June 12, 2010 10:17 PM GMT

Kira was walking in the streets when she saw someone she knew to be in The hunters. she took a few steps closer and noticed that he was talking to someone. she stood back and waited for him to finish speaking.
billy56206
Top 25 Poster
#27262702Saturday, June 12, 2010 10:18 PM GMT

"Yep, and only for a $100 per ounce." I said.
Regymon
#27262763Saturday, June 12, 2010 10:19 PM GMT

"Who are you slingin' for?" I asked, looking at him suspiciously.
billy56206
Top 25 Poster
#27262847Saturday, June 12, 2010 10:20 PM GMT

"I work with a few other dealers, they "buy" I said with emthsis on "Buy". "the extras from other gangs" I said.

of     21   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right