of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

pichuknight12
#27381710Monday, June 14, 2010 9:11 PM GMT

♦ 6101 ♦ It all began on a calm winter morning. It was a beautiful Saturday. You were inside drinking hot chocolate looking through a window. You watched as the sun shined across the snow that lied on streets and sidewalks. Some kids were having snowball fights outside. Suddenly, you saw an icy wind outside. The children that were playing rushed back inside of their houses as quick as possible. The icy wind soon formed into an angry blizzard. Big, thick clouds covered the sun. The snow began to pile up instantly! Several days later the whole country was covered with a blanket of snow! The news said that the hottest places in the world are getting snow. The "Second ice Age" is what they call it. There also have been reports of special types of robots roaming around the world destroying anything or anyone that comes in their path. Japan said that someone has stolen most of their advanced robots. No one knows who or what is doing this. But everyone does know something must be done. Two weeks later you made a big decision. You decided to venture out to stop this reign of terror. Your family wished you good luck. Oh, and who knows. You may encounter some future friends along the way. Can you stop the "Second Ice Age" before it's too late? ~RULES~ 1. No bad language 2. No ubering 3. No modding 4. No spamming 5. No advertising 6. Good grammar required ~CHARACTER SHEET~ Name: A.g.e: (16-35) Gender: Nationality: Weapons: (Three weapons. One futuristic weapon.) Appearance: (You must wear winter clothing because it's the Second Ice Age.) Personality: Bio: (Optional) ~MY CHARACTER SHEET~ Name: Stephen Lambiel A.g.e: 18 Gender: Male Nationality: American Weapons: Electric whip, SMG, dagger Appearance: Ash brown hair, Ivy League hairstyle, brown eyes, white skin (not pale), thin face, skinny, 5'6, yellow beanie, short sleeve black bubble coat, yellow gloves that go up the elbows, blue slim jeans, black Converse Personality: Joyful, humorous, sensitive, smart, responsible, organized, polite Bio: He has a very happy life with his family and friends. He excells in academics and has many frends. He's always seen full of joy and never seen upset. Sometimes he and his family go skiing in the mountains just for fun.
FelinaGabe
#27382454Monday, June 14, 2010 9:22 PM GMT

Name: John Keenan A.g.e: (16-35) 17 Gender: male Nationality: american Weapons: (Three weapons. One futuristic weapon.)assault rifle with scope,revolver,laser heated dagger. Appearance: (You must wear winter clothing because it's the Second Ice Age.) Thick White trench coat with hood,white sweat pants, 5'8 ,red hair bluje eyes fair skin,skinny Personality:not6 very organized,paranoid at times,ignorant,quiet. Bio: (Optional) Born in America but ran away to Russia for a while then came back to the US.He lived alone on the outskirts of a small town.
djdk
#27382744Monday, June 14, 2010 9:26 PM GMT

Name: Nick Harthman A.g.e: 16 Gender: Male Nationality: American Weapons: Gun Powder (LOTS),Air Soft Gun,Eletro Magnetic Wave Bom.b Appearance: Hevy Black Snow Jackit,Camo Snow Pants, Boots,More lares of clothing Personality: A loner that play's bye his own rules Bio: none
pichuknight12
#27383855Monday, June 14, 2010 9:41 PM GMT

(Both accepted. One more person and we may start.)
RJ1995
#27383932Monday, June 14, 2010 9:42 PM GMT

Name: Ryan Davisson   A.g.e:  18 Gender: M  Nationality: USA Weapons: handmade arm canon, Desert Eagle, any gizmo Ryan can put together. Items: toolkit  Appearance: red hair, green eyes, medium build, 6'3".  Wears an angular, white, insulated Bio suit which he handmade. Personality: inventive, funny, inteligent. Bio: a sucessful child inventor, he likes to build and upgrade machinery.
pichuknight12
#27384110Monday, June 14, 2010 9:44 PM GMT

(Accepted and we may all start.)
FelinaGabe
#27384150Monday, June 14, 2010 9:44 PM GMT

(forgot rto mention, John is interested in gear and clockwork,maybe even considered crazy.
pichuknight12
#27384257Monday, June 14, 2010 9:46 PM GMT

(Thanks for the quick note.)
FelinaGabe
#27384391Monday, June 14, 2010 9:48 PM GMT

I like winter but when I worry about a snowmobile sinking into the snow I hate it.Well I hate the world then,the ice covered world.
RJ1995
#27384566Monday, June 14, 2010 9:50 PM GMT

I dialed in a passcode on the wall of my invention shed. Being snowed in while inside my workshop had given me plenty of time to work, and I had just finished my primary form of transportation. It had rom for eight people, but I disn't expect to find anyone else.
FelinaGabe
#27384936Monday, June 14, 2010 9:55 PM GMT

I was heading to civilization,I hoped someone was still there.
djdk
#27385053Monday, June 14, 2010 9:57 PM GMT

I looked out onto the world covered in snow and wunder how this culd have happened I fond my self giting a little tierd I looked for a bilding. I found my self happy that I was in new york I ran to the closest sky scraper and broke the window I then looked for a small room and thew some gun powder into a room and set it a fire. I backed up from the jumping flames and took a little nap.
Bloxette
#27385145Monday, June 14, 2010 9:58 PM GMT

Ooc; Mind if I join? :)
FelinaGabe
#27385249Monday, June 14, 2010 10:00 PM GMT

I scrambled over the snow and into New York,New York
pichuknight12
#27385330Monday, June 14, 2010 10:01 PM GMT

Stephen I packed my bags and was ready to head out into the icy world. I hugged my parents for at least a minute. Then I ran upstairs and I jumped out of a window. I didn't use the door because snow was blocking it. I looked around in amazement. "I call this Winter Wonderland." I said with my eyes widened.
pichuknight12
#27385383Monday, June 14, 2010 10:02 PM GMT

(Sure you can join Bloxette.)
RJ1995
#27385425Monday, June 14, 2010 10:02 PM GMT

A low hum began to emerge from deep within the workshop, and a pannel on the floor opened to reveal a sleek, streamlined, grey speeder. It had a central co.ckpit, which was in the shape of an elongated sphere, and had four short wings positioned in an X shape. I ran diagnostics on my speeder, and then put on my biosuit. I made sure that I had everything that I needed in my backpack, and said goodbye to my family. I wouldn't be back for a long time, most probably.
FelinaGabe
#27385450Monday, June 14, 2010 10:03 PM GMT

A few buildings had collapsed because they couldn't support all the snow.
djdk
#27385646Monday, June 14, 2010 10:06 PM GMT

I got up do to the sound of gun fire I looked out side and saw a few robots taking aim at somthing I then put out my fire. and pulled out my eletro Magnetic Wave Bom.b or EMWB for short and tryed to aim at the robots.but I then heard a scream and droped it as the floor below me fell due to it being wet and burnt.
pichuknight12
#27385683Monday, June 14, 2010 10:06 PM GMT

Stephen Luckily, my father was able to afford a helicopter ride from my house to New York City. As the helicopter flew over New York City I looked at the city I've been to about twenty times in amazement. Everything was covered in snow. I let out a big sigh. Suddenly, I heard an alarm in the helicopter. "Umm... Sir? Is there some kind of problem?" I asked the pilot. He nodded with a worried look upon his face. He grabbed a parachute and threw another one to me. I widened my eyes. "Are you kidding me?!?!" I yelled. The pilot instructed me what to do. I then held on to him and hoped for the best. We both jumped out of the helicopter. "AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as we fell through the sky. I pulled a trigger that let out my parachute. In a few minutes I landed safely on the snowy ground. "Phew..." I said.
pichuknight12
#27385916Monday, June 14, 2010 10:10 PM GMT

Stephen I hiked through the big amounts of snow. I stared at a slope for a few seconds and quickly grabbed my skiis. I skied down the slope. There was a small ramp coming up. I attempted a mute air. I ened it with an elegant backflip. "Well, that was fun" I said packing my skiis back into my pack.
RJ1995
#27385917Monday, June 14, 2010 10:10 PM GMT

If Stephen had looked behind him, he would see a sleek, gray object skimming along the ice at high speeds.
FelinaGabe
#27385937Monday, June 14, 2010 10:11 PM GMT

I chuckled as a chopper flew over head and I saw a small dot float down,never fly a chopper in a snow storm.I began hiking to my guess where the parachuter landed.
pichuknight12
#27385996Monday, June 14, 2010 10:12 PM GMT

Stephen I struggled to fit my skiis into my pack. "Oh come on." I started to get a bit frustrated.
FelinaGabe
#27386118Monday, June 14, 2010 10:14 PM GMT

"Want some help with that?"I said behind him.

of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right