of     14   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

goxapollo
#27736422Sunday, June 20, 2010 11:09 PM GMT

Requested by jaykliewer This is like any other Harry Potter forum, no plot really. Just live life at Hogwarts, this takes place 10 years after the 7th book. Leogirl2008 and viva12 are invited to join. If you wish to be the son or daughter of Voldemort, send me a private message. CS: Name: Age and year: House: Looks: Clothes outside of school: Pet: Scars (if any): Relation to any original characters: If and relation to original characters, who: Signature Spell (only for 2nd years and up): Do they play Quidditch: Here is mine: Name:Fallie Age and year: 18 7th year House: Hufflepuff Looks:Short spiked silver hair, silver eyes, tanned skin. 6'3, muscular but not scarily muscular. Clothes outside of school: Spring and Summer: Black skinny jeans, black tank top, black high tops. Fall and Winter: Same pants and shoes but black long sleeve shirt. Pet: Snowy owl with yellow eyes, Electra. Scars (if any): One long one going down her back. Relation to any original characters:No If and relation to original characters, who:No Signature Spell(s):Expecto Patronum (Dolphin) and Tarantallegra (forces foe to dance.) Do they play Quidditch: Yes, beater, and team captain. We're staring 1 week before school starts.(*cough*againwowtimesurewillfly*cough*)
goxapollo
#27744237Monday, June 21, 2010 1:39 AM GMT

Fail on the title.................
goxapollo
#27836454Tuesday, June 22, 2010 6:28 PM GMT

-rolls eyes- bump
yoda61
#27836757Tuesday, June 22, 2010 6:33 PM GMT

Name: Tommy Pyro A.ge and year: 17 6th Year House: Ravenclaw Looks: Ravenclaw robes, Blonde hair, blue eyes Clothes outside of school: Blue jacket, Red top, blue jeans Pet: Raven Scars (if any): Burns, that keep changing, and he has a claw mark going from the North east of his mouth, down the lips to the south-west of his chin, Relation to any original characters: No If and relation to original characters, who: No Signature Spell (only for 2nd years and up) Imperico (Makes a Circle of fire, can also be turned into a fireball and wall) Do they play Quidditch: No Extra: He is also a Qaulified Animagus, he turns into a Grey fox. He is also a Prefect
darkwhitelie
#27836902Tuesday, June 22, 2010 6:36 PM GMT

Name: Nero Black Age and year: 18 7th Year House: Ravenclaw Looks: He wears a long, black overcoat, which covers his body, apart from showing his black skinny jeans, which hug his athletic, but slight waist. Around it are 3 loose-hanging 3-line studded belts, which hang at different angles. He wears a loose black and white cotton sweater, and underneath a silver necklace, with a beaten gold, Omega, Sigma, and Alpha Greek symbol trio. He has pale skin, ghostly, which contrasts against his pinkie red eyes. He has elfin features, thin lips, and an aristocratically formed nose. He has long white flowing hair on to his waist, with a black bang over his left eye, and a black stripe down his back. He has black tribal symbols over his wrists. Finally, he has black denim converses, and high black and white striped socks. Clothes outside of school: As above. Pet: Surprisingly, a Mini Cerberus, called Snuff. Scars: A long one, from the tear duct of his eye down to his chin. Relation to any original characters: A strange relation to Bellatrix LeStrange If and relation to original characters, who: As above. Signature Spell: Expecto Protronum (A shadow copy of his dog) Sivenamdraco (Creates a snake) Do they play Quidditch: Yes, Seeker, Team Captain.
goxapollo
#27836934Tuesday, June 22, 2010 6:36 PM GMT

(Accpted)
darkwhitelie
#27837120Tuesday, June 22, 2010 6:40 PM GMT

(Can we start? And why did you say you were leaving, and now your back?!?!)
goxapollo
#27837710Tuesday, June 22, 2010 6:51 PM GMT

(Yes, and i don't know why.)
afrosonic
#27839114Tuesday, June 22, 2010 7:17 PM GMT

name: james mundle age and year:18 6th year house:gryffindor looks:white tipped brown hair,gold eyes,small ears and a LOT of freckles clothes outside of school:spring and summer:NIKE top,short multicoloured shorts and a baseball cap winter:gryffindor scarf,red sweater,black gloves and a bobble hat pet:snowy barn owl with bright yellowy red eyesand his name is asteroid scars(if any):one on the side of his right hand relation to any original characters:yes,he is related to nymphadora tonks if and relations to any original characters:yes signature spells(s):hypnosa(hypnotises foe) and wingardium leviosa(lifts foe into air) do they play quidditch:yes.seeker and team captain
goxapollo
#27839230Tuesday, June 22, 2010 7:19 PM GMT

(Accepted)
UnofficiallyAlice
#28117000Sunday, June 27, 2010 4:19 AM GMT

Name: Stella Malfoy Age and year: 18,7th year. House: Griffindor (Strange,eh?) Looks: Dirty blond mid-back length hairr,dark green eyes,6'0,not fat but not too skinny either. Clothes outside of school: -Spring/Summer:Khaki shorts,t-shirt,flip flops or sneakers. -Fall/Winter:A gray beanie,light brown hoodie,grey sweat pants/jeans,light brown shin-length boots/sneakers. Pet: Small white furry dormouse,Lucy. Scars (if any): None. Relation to any original characters: Draco Malfoy If and relation to original characters, who: Same as above. Signature Spell (only for 2nd years and up): Accio (Summoning Charm) & Diffindo (Severing Charm) Do they play Quidditch: Nope.
goxapollo
#28119155Sunday, June 27, 2010 5:22 AM GMT

(Accepted)
UnofficiallyAlice
#28119163Sunday, June 27, 2010 5:22 AM GMT

(Accepted? :D?)
UnofficiallyAlice
#28119365Sunday, June 27, 2010 5:28 AM GMT

(Yay! When will we start? :D)
wertysas
#28137683Sunday, June 27, 2010 4:43 PM GMT

Name: Blake Potter Age and year: 18 7th House: Gryffindor Looks: Shaggy black hair white streak down left side from back to front, piercing green eyes, tannish skin, 6'5 200 lbs. Clothes outside of school: Grunge jeans, black converse, red tee yellow hoodie. Pet: Northern Hawk owl named, Yank Scars (if any): 1 in shape of crescent moon on head above right ear. Relation to any original characters: Yush. If and relation to original characters, who: HARRY MEH BOI! Signature Spell (only for 2nd years and up): Incindeo Do they play Quidditch: Yush is Seeker.
Padrona
#28138266Sunday, June 27, 2010 4:54 PM GMT

Name: Jessa Lupin Age and year: 16, 5th House: Gryffindor Looks: Usually has short purple/red/pink hair that sticks out a bit and bright blue eyes. 5''6 and skinny. Clothes outside of school: Jeans, t-shirt, watch, necklace. Pet: A black cat called Cora. Scars (if any): She has no scars. Relation to any original characters: Yep If and relation to original characters, who: Remus Lupin, Nymphadora Tonks and Teddy Lupin. (Daughter, daughter, sister) Signature Spell (only for 2nd years and up): Rictusempra, Avis, Avifors. Do they play Quidditch: No. They didn't think it was fair to have a Metamorphmagus on the team.
goxapollo
#28189927Monday, June 28, 2010 1:53 PM GMT

(Werty, duh, and Padrona accepted.)
wertysas
#28190057Monday, June 28, 2010 1:57 PM GMT

(Yay. This is going to be an awesome year.)
goxapollo
#28190188Monday, June 28, 2010 2:01 PM GMT

(Very veryyyyyy awesome, let's start!!!) I was sitting on my bed, reading a book when my letter from Hogwarts came. I opened it and read the list, I sighed and got off my bed, I walked over to Blake's room and knocked on his door.
wertysas
#28190281Monday, June 28, 2010 2:03 PM GMT

"I don't want any! Come in." I shouted. I was barely awake and was getting out of bed. My white streak wasn't dyed in. I was in jeans and a shirt from Disney.
wertysas
#28190569Monday, June 28, 2010 2:11 PM GMT

Bump.
LordHazer
#28190916Monday, June 28, 2010 2:20 PM GMT

Name: Darren Phoenix Age and year: 14 4th House: Slytherin Looks: Sholder length blond hair, Acid green eyes, Olive skin Clothes outside of school: Jeans with a basic white Tee-shirt Pet: Grey Eagle Owl names Hermes Scars (if any): none Relation to any original characters: None If and relation to original characters, who: None Signature Spell (only for 2nd years and up): Expeliarmus, Stupefy Do they play Quidditch: nope
LordHazer
#28190989Monday, June 28, 2010 2:22 PM GMT

(Actually make the a.ge:15 5th and change signature spells to: Crucio and Stupefy.)
wertysas
#28191261Monday, June 28, 2010 2:30 PM GMT

(Why'd she have to leave. Seriously apolo!)
wertysas
#28200429Monday, June 28, 2010 4:54 PM GMT

Byump.

of     14   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right