of     5   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

WamBamJewel
#28272841Tuesday, June 29, 2010 6:44 PM GMT

-Story- It is the year 2736, and super humans/aliens have fought against the faces of evil together. But one day an orb of everlasting power landed on the Earth, the heroes; and villains have all turned on eachother, some have still allied but will possibly betray their ally in the epic search for the orb of faze. Once found by whomever finds the orb, it will unlock their true power. Now, here is the story of the orb, Psycher Faze created the orb to give himself maximum power, his wish came true and he began terrorizing planets, however his son; Enzo Faze stole the orb and dissapeared off in his space pod, just before his own planet was destroyed, along the way Enzo tried to destroy the orb, but it got lost amongst the galaxy. It happened to land on Earth, now Enzo must find the orb and destroy it. -Character Sheet- Name: A.g.e: Gende.r: Planet: Personality: Appearance: Weakness: (Fire, Ice, Earth and so forth.) Strength: (Fire, Ice, Earth and so forth.) Hobby: Evil/Good/Neutral: Bio: Race: (Wolf, made up alien race, human and so forth.) -Rules- Roblox rules. No godmodding. No collecting the orb. (I shall say when that happens.) No godmodding or ubering. You must have a weakness. You can only have 3 strengths. -My character sheet- Name: Enzo Faze A.g.e: 8 Gende.r: Male. Planet: Spirit land. Personality: Serious, playful. Appearance: Has grayish blue skin, jet black hair that reaches just past the shoulders, chest plate and armour, purple eyes, no eyeballs. Weakness: Dark. Strength: Fire, Ice and Dark (He is also weak to dark, cool, huh?) Hobby: Helping people, playing with kids his age, smiling. Evil/Good/Neutral: Good, although he will demolish buildings. Bio: The son of the evil wizard Psycher Faze, he is out te destroy the orb of faze. Race: Pure soul.
WamBamJewel
#28322634Wednesday, June 30, 2010 3:33 PM GMT

Joooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooin!!!
yoda61
#28322748Wednesday, June 30, 2010 3:35 PM GMT

(Can we make up our own races?)
yoda61
#28323158Wednesday, June 30, 2010 3:41 PM GMT

(Sorry, bad question) Name: None of the race have names, but many call him Tyrael A.g.e: Was born near the start of time, never ages, since he is just light Gende.r: The race has no gender, but he thinks of himself as a he Planet: None, they are a nomadic people Personality: Nice, Secretive, Appearance: His Main colour is Purple, he is purple when he is not showing emotions Weakness: Darkness Strength: Light, Aura Hobby: Visiting new places/Helping species Evil/Good/Neutral: Good Bio: Tyrael is very old, the last of his race, he is looking for the Orb to get rid of it, as all life is being threatened with it, he is currently following Enzo (is that ok?) Extras: You can tell an Old ones emotions by their colour, Red means anger, Green means jealosoy (Very rare) Race: Old Ones
roblox23457320
#28323919Wednesday, June 30, 2010 3:52 PM GMT

Name: Vulcon A.g.e: 200 Gende.r: Male Planet: Coronos Personality: Outgoing Appearance: Dark Green skin, claws, tenticals for fingers. Weakness: Intense light Strength: Darkness, Earth Hobby: Exploring at night Evil/Good/Neutral: Neutral Bio: Doesn't want the orb if its shines like the sun. Otherwise he will just sell the Orb for a ton of cash. Extra: The Dark Ones don't die of old age and can control darkness and some Earth. Race: The Dark ones
WamBamJewel
#28333996Wednesday, June 30, 2010 6:34 PM GMT

(You two are admins, you can have a max power, AKA a power that even if people are weak to it it does damage, quite a lot. Oh yeah, you can make races. We can begin... NOW!) Enzo. My space pod flew hurtled down to an unknown planet, it wasn't important but I knew the orb could be here. I picked a villager up by the neck. "WHERE IS IT!?" I demanded while crushing his neck "Where's what?" He choked out. "Worthless." I thought aloud while crushing his neck, it didn't kill him, "Am-Am-Am I weak?!" I asked myself while being kicked across the face. (Yes, he is good but he wwill kill others in the epic quest of the orb.)
Neotrinston
#28334120Wednesday, June 30, 2010 6:37 PM GMT

Name: Aénex Soul Ag.e: 19 Gender: Male Planet: Unknown Personality: Adventerous, Courageous, Smart, Serious Appearance: White fur, Golden star crystal in chest, giant gold streak of fur down body, mark of water on left paw, mark of air on right paw, yellow eyes, tall, skinny, long tail. Weakness: Shadows, Hot Climates, Loss Of Breathing Strength: Light, Water, Air Hobby: Looking for information about fmaily and homeplanet Evil/Good/Neutral: Neutral Bio: To be revealed. Race: StarWolves
yoda61
#28334429Wednesday, June 30, 2010 6:40 PM GMT

I see the one i have been following (Enzo), who had just choked a villager, I float into sight, and wait for him to see me
WamBamJewel
#28334848Wednesday, June 30, 2010 6:46 PM GMT

(Yes, you can have follow me. Neo, you also are admin.) My max power: Spirit. Enzo. This was obviousely a battle that I couldn't win, I was too weak. Sadly the orb is increasing my evil power the closer I become.
WamBamJewel
#28334954Wednesday, June 30, 2010 6:48 PM GMT

Enzo. My eye turned to my friend, he was helping me to destroy the orb. "Ah, hello." I greeted him.
roblox23457320
#28335130Wednesday, June 30, 2010 6:50 PM GMT

As night falls, I come out to explore. I find a Dead human. I use my darkness power to serch for any money, There is none. As I see the sun come up i drag the dead human to a dense forest where I buried it.
snowdapple
#28335182Wednesday, June 30, 2010 6:51 PM GMT

Name: Jai A.g.e: 18 Gende.r: Female Planet: Earth Personality: Short-tempered, reasonable Appearance: Long red hair, sappire blue eyes, pale skin. usually wares a t-shirt and jeans Weakness: Fire and Light Strength: Dark Ice and water Hobby: Singing, swimming, Ice skateing, acting Evil/Good/Neutral: Neutral Bio: N/A Race: (Wolf, made up alien race, human and so forth.) Super Human
Neotrinston
#28335215Wednesday, June 30, 2010 6:51 PM GMT

Aénex lied on a plain of grass, unconsious. After a while, he woke up. The last thing he remembered was the sound of screaming in his village and seeing his parents, then everything went black.
roblox23457320
#28335256Wednesday, June 30, 2010 6:52 PM GMT

Ooc; my claws are a black version of my Energy sword.
roblox23457320
#28335536Wednesday, June 30, 2010 6:56 PM GMT

Ooc; my claws are a black version of my Energy sword and they are on my wrists plus they are retractible. Vulcon "I only want this orb for money nothing else" I reminded myself
Neotrinston
#28335666Wednesday, June 30, 2010 6:57 PM GMT

Aénex got up from the floor and looked around, nothing could be seen but grass and the horizon.
WamBamJewel
#28335750Wednesday, June 30, 2010 6:59 PM GMT

Enzo. I looked at Tyrael, "I must go..." I explained as I turned my back to him and sat down in my space pod, it smashed off the face of the planet, a couple of hours later it smashed into a very dark planet, 3 moons orbited it. I stood there and gazed at the moons. It was a forest planet, I entered the forest. I shivered. "I sence a presence, its not a good one, either." I muttered.
snowdapple
#28335801Wednesday, June 30, 2010 6:59 PM GMT

((Do you have to be exsepted?))
Neotrinston
#28335886Wednesday, June 30, 2010 7:00 PM GMT

Aénex walked around for a bit, not knowing where he was going.
WamBamJewel
#28335928Wednesday, June 30, 2010 7:01 PM GMT

(@Snowdapple, no. Anyway, you can go.)
roblox23457320
#28336024Wednesday, June 30, 2010 7:02 PM GMT

Vulcon I see the two I've been tracking. They've landed on my home planet. I think its time i met them.
snowdapple
#28336065Wednesday, June 30, 2010 7:03 PM GMT

((Okay)) Jai I Realxed. The orb everyone was looking for was none of my concern.
Neotrinston
#28336095Wednesday, June 30, 2010 7:03 PM GMT

After what seemed hours of walking, Aénex finally found a cave. He walked inside it.
WamBamJewel
#28336427Wednesday, June 30, 2010 7:07 PM GMT

Enzo. Rustles came from amongst the trees, I reached my palm out and a beautiful golden leaf landed on his palm. I stared into the leaf and saw my reflection, I remembered my brother, my mother. Both murdered by my father, or atleast I thought. Since the onslaught I have never seen my family, I remember cradling my baby brother, a tear ran down my face. "I will avenge him... If he's dead."
snowdapple
#28336613Wednesday, June 30, 2010 7:09 PM GMT

Jai I turned around, night was falling. 'Finally..'

of     5   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right