of     5   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

phoneguy
#28322077Wednesday, June 30, 2010 3:23 PM GMT

It is the beginning of the future. A virus strikes on nearly all of mankind, the Plague. Few survived. Those few were in the only shelter immune to the virus. The science lab of Imperus District City. Imperus District City is the largest city in the world for the time, larger than New York. It is the current industrial capital. But, enough of that, more than 99% of the world are now tainted with the virus. A day after the virus, half of each body formed with another half of another body, like a cyborg, and they were revived by an unknown force. These are the Tainted. Not zombies at all. Infact, they are two times smarter than the smartest of humans. You see, their brain is combined with their other half to form as one brain, both parts with different knowledge. One half controls the other half's part of the body, as the other controls that one's half at the same time. As soon as you are Tainted, your name is mixed with the person you fuse with, (ie. Robert and Debbie would be "Robeddie"). But, back to the story, the few survivors are slowly depleting. The remaining scientests have a limited amount of time to find a cure. Only the scientests that were in the science lab at the time of the virus striking are immune, but not gods. Not at all. This just means that Tainted attacks are fatal to them. And Tainted are most likely much stronger, so the scientests have nearly no chance, and the Tainted are smart enough as to try to flank scientests and gang up on them. You start out with no weapons as a scientest, and most guns are jammed. Tainted don't either, but they are smart enough to forge their own weapons. Fear the Tainted. (Tainted types: Fused- The normal type of Tainted. They have five spikes on their backs and claws that go out a foot or longer. They have names fused with the half they mix with and 15 artificial eyes. Very smart, but not as smart as the Geniuses. More info on these can be found in the story. Genius- A whole body fused with the half of another. They have four arms, four legs, two heads, one a half of a head, the other a whole, 30 eyes in all, and the whole body can also control the half. They are the smartest of all the others and are smart enough as to make weapons out of just about anything. Mutt- A half of a body fused with some kind of animal's body. They can change form from the animal and themself that they are fused with. Wolves and bats are an exception, as each had remained impossible to fuse with after unknown events in the virus. Oddly, even though wolves are infact dogs, full-breed dogs are fuse-able. The first instict a scientest would get if he sees a Tainted Mutt trying to act like a poor survivor of the virus cannot be trusted. There is only one known animal to survive the virus. You do not want to try this on a human, they will kill you on sight. Halfling- A half not fused with another half. They are the dumbest and least in numbers of all of the Tainted. They can hardly fight, as they have to crawl to get places. Not a threat at all, and sometimes even a scientest could even feel guilty killing one of the poor, harmless things.) Scientest sheet (Only for moderators or admins. It depends on Supersonic2000 or me whether you can be a scientest or not.) Name: /A/g/e/: (18-60) Specialty: (Engineering, medical, weapon designing, experiments, pilot engineering, archeaology(sp), astronomy, flora studies, tester.) (One of your skills has to someway relate to one of these.) Skills: (2) (Nothing uber, like martial arts and climbing and such.) Karma: (Not every scientest is good. Infact, most aren't. Are you an "every man for himself" guy, or an "one for all" guy?) Appearance- Physical Appearance: Clothes: (Don't be ridiculous on this, you wouldn't see a scientest wearing beach trunks and a b/i/k/i/n/i.) Mental state: (Sane, insane, greed, depressed, scared, determined.) Personality: Bio: Tainted sheet Name: (If you are not a halfling, your name will be fused with the half you are fused with. If you are a mutt, it's different. Think of a pet's name or such, and if it's a wild animal, it's only the Tainted's name. (ie. Fused/Genius: Jack and Denny would be "Jenny" Mutt: Buster and Luke would be, "Lustuke" or something like that.) Type: Appearance- Fused: (If not Fused, put N/A) Half 1: (Put N/A if not Fused.) Half 2: (Put N/A if not Fused.) Genius: (If not Genius, put N/A) Whole: (If not Genius, put N/A) Half:(If not Genius, put N/A) Mutt: (If you are not Mutt, put N/A) Form 1 (Tainted): (If you are not a Mutt, put N/A) Form 2 (Animal): (If you are not a Mutt, put N/A) Halfling: (If not Halfling, put N/A) Half: (If not Halfling, put N/A) Job before the virus: Biography: Ignore all of the parentheses, just take them out after you read. This IS NOT a zombie thread. THIS IS NOT a vampire thread or a werewolf thread or a college/highschool thread. The point of this is for the scientests to find the cure and the Tainted to stop them. Depending on how this ends will be the sequel. If you die, make a new character. If the cure is not found by page 85, the remaining scientests will die and that's how the next thread will start out. If the cure is found in time, that's how the next thread will start out.
Firruu
#28322690Wednesday, June 30, 2010 3:34 PM GMT

(Joining. Quick question though: are the infected sane?)
phoneguy
#28322938Wednesday, June 30, 2010 3:38 PM GMT

(They can be pretty calm, but by Tainted instinct they automatically attack humans. But they are strategic and incredibly smart, so yes, pretty much sane.)
phoneguy
#28323041Wednesday, June 30, 2010 3:39 PM GMT

(Halflings and Mutts can't talk, Geniuses and Fused can talk.)
roblox23457320
#28323217Wednesday, June 30, 2010 3:41 PM GMT

Name: Zacbrana Type: Geinus Appearance- Labcoat Fused: N/A Half 1: N/A Half 2: N/A Genius: yes Whole: yes Half: N/A Mutt: N/A) Form 1 (Tainted): N/a Form 2 (Animal): N/A) Halfling: N/A Half: N/A Job before the virus: Scinetisit Biography:
Firruu
#28323274Wednesday, June 30, 2010 3:42 PM GMT

(Would it be possible for a Tainted not to attack humans?)
Retal
#28323290Wednesday, June 30, 2010 3:42 PM GMT

If Allowed: Name: Eugene McCall /A/g/e/: 29 Specialty: Engineering Skills: (2) (Nothing uber, like martial arts and climbing and such.) Karma: Neutral Appearance- Physical Appearance: About 6' 3", Black Hair and Stubble, Blue Eyes, Looks very Depressed. Clothes: Black Fingerless Gloves, Heavy Black Boots, Grey Cargo Pants, Oil Covered White T-Shirt. Mental state: Depressed Personality: Pessimistic, Open, Talkative (Exact Opposite of me) Bio: Convinced he's going to Die anyway so he just follows Scientists around, helping them whenever they ask, but always giving negative Comments about anything and everything. If Not: Name: Eugene McCall Type: Mutt Appearance- Fused: N/A Half 1: N/A Half 2: N/A Genius: N/A Whole: N/A Half: N/A Mutt: Form 1 (Tainted): (Assuming that when Mutts are in Human Form they Look Normal) About 6' 3", Black Hair and Stubble, Blue Eyes, Looks very Depressed. Wears Heavy Black Boots, Grey Cargo Pants, a Torn White T-Shirt and Black Fingerless Gloves Form 2 (Animal): Fox (Couldn't think of anything so I just closed my Eyes and Clicked around on Google.) Halfling: N/A Half: N/A Job before the virus: Engineer Biography: I will fill this out shortly, don't worry.
Retal
#28323409Wednesday, June 30, 2010 3:44 PM GMT

Forgot the Skills on the First, If Allowed, CS. The Second I will not Use if Allowed. Name: Eugene McCall /A/g/e/: 29 Specialty: Engineering Skills: Computer Repair, Metalworking. Karma: Neutral Appearance- Physical Appearance: About 6' 3", Black Hair and Stubble, Blue Eyes, Looks very Depressed. Clothes: Black Fingerless Gloves, Heavy Black Boots, Grey Cargo Pants, Oil Covered White T-Shirt. Mental state: Depressed Personality: Pessimistic, Open, Talkative (Exact Opposite of me) Bio: Convinced he's going to Die anyway so he just follows Scientists around, helping them whenever they ask, but always giving negative Comments about anything and everything.
supersonic2000
Top 25 Poster
#28323447Wednesday, June 30, 2010 3:45 PM GMT

Name:Trask Hulfin /A/g/e/:45 Specialty:Medical Skills:He is good at quick paramedic work. He is good at being quiet. Very quiet. Karma:He's neutral. Most of the time. Appearance- Physical Appearance:Trask is tan. He is 6'9. He has a 5'o clock shadow, and black hair. He has olive colored eyes. His hair is not very well kept. Clothes:He wears a stained white shirt, and khaki pants that look a bit big on him. Mental state:He's sane and determined. Like any sane person would be. Personality:Trask is quiet, and most of the time determined on working on finding a cure. He's arrogant about already being good at medical science. Bio:Trask wasn't expecting the Plague, as most people weren't. He finds himself lucky to be in the lab, and not outside in the hellhole the world has come to. He had already been working on medical science, and is somewhat arrogant from that.
phoneguy
#28323589Wednesday, June 30, 2010 3:47 PM GMT

(Be more specific, please, roblox. I guess you could be a scientest before infection, but only if you weren't in the lab at the time.) (@Firruu, It's possible for Mutts and Halflings. Halflings can't really attack, and VERY FEW Mutts will just ignore humans and live out in the wild. Namely Tainted fused with pets that were tamed before. If they're in the Tainted form, they surely will attack, but in animal form they'll mind their own business. ONLY animals that were once tamed though, and most of them are hard to fuse with.)
roblox23457320
#28324139Wednesday, June 30, 2010 3:55 PM GMT

Name: Zacbrana Type: Geinus Appearance- Labcoat Fused: N/A Half 1: N/A Half 2: N/A Genius: yes Whole: yes Half: N/A Mutt: N/A) Form 1 (Tainted): N/a Form 2 (Animal): N/A) Halfling: N/A Half: N/A Job before the virus: Scientist Biography: He was fused by the Virus While outside of the lab so he had no immunity. (Can Geinuses talk to humans and not attack them?)
yoda61
#28324712Wednesday, June 30, 2010 4:06 PM GMT

Name: Robex (Rob-Dex) Type: Mutt Appearance- Fused: N/A Half 1: N/A Half 2: N/A Genius: N/A Whole: N/A Half: N/A Mutt: Yes Form 1 (Tainted): Zookeepers clothes, which are: Ripped yellow top, Dirty and ripped brown trousers, Blue eyes and Blonde hair Form 2 (Animal): A Siberian Tiger (He used to look after it), normal colours Halfling: N/A Half: N/A Job before the virus: Zookeeper Biography: He was fused while "playing" with Dex the tiger (Is it ok for the tiger? since he was a Zookeeper?)
Firruu
#28325470Wednesday, June 30, 2010 4:20 PM GMT

(Wouldn't, logically speaking, the Mutts be a hybrid of the human and animal, rather than being able to transform?)
supersonic2000
Top 25 Poster
#28325686Wednesday, June 30, 2010 4:25 PM GMT

(They are a hybrid of the human and animal.)
supersonic2000
Top 25 Poster
#28326523Wednesday, June 30, 2010 4:39 PM GMT

(Bump.)
bosox5
#28326581Wednesday, June 30, 2010 4:40 PM GMT

Note: (This is my First RPG Post :D) Name: Trevor /A/g/e/: 18 Specialty: Engineering weapons Skills: Sharpshooting and Designing Karma: Teamed up with a few other scientists, but not likely to help others Appearance- Brown Hair, Green eyes Physical Appearance: Muscular, tall, thin, (Almost too thin) Clothes: Dirty white undershirt, ripped blue jeans, old sneakers and glasses Mental state: Determined yet insane at the same time. Personality: Charming, Subtle, Adventurour, Ambitious, and Very Cautious Bio: Trevor was growing up in his normal house as a teenager until the day before his birthday the infection started. Trevor had no idea about the infection until it spread to his family 10 minutes after it the first Tainted. Trevor was horrified at the sight of his mom, dad, older brother, and younger sister in that state of life. Trevor quickly grabbed his dads hunting rifle from the closet. As his family slowl made their way up the stairs, Trevor shot every one of them. Desperate, he ran out of the house and bumped into another scientist. As they met they soon found the safe house where 8 other scientists were being held. This scientist he met was the first of his alliance. That night, Trevor cried himself to sleep and had nightmares about watching his family die... (To Be Continued)
supersonic2000
Top 25 Poster
#28326675Wednesday, June 30, 2010 4:42 PM GMT

Did you read the story and rules? I'll let you find the flaws in your character sheet, but it's good for your first RP post.
phoneguy
#28327541Wednesday, June 30, 2010 4:55 PM GMT

Name: James Nickels RPAge: 39 Specialty: Archaeologist. Skills: Cualturra Sumaten (egyptian environmental fighting style.), flexibility. Karma: Relatively good. Appearance- Physical Appearance: Somewhat strong in build and average in s/i/z/e. He is l/a/r/g/e/l/y t/a/n/n/e/d and filled with s/c/a/r/s and b/r/u/i/s/e/s. He has a somewhat pointed nose and g/r/e/e/n/i/s/h b/l/u/e e/y/e/s. He has neatly kept hair curving in the front handsomely. Clothes: He wears r/o/u/n/d/e/d g/l/a/s/s/e/s, a ring on his right p/i/n/k/y with a f/l/a/w/l/e/s/s topaz on top, a long-sleeved black c/o/t/t/o/n sweater and jeans. He has a zipped jacket-like labcoat over the sweater and dress shoes. Mental state: Determined. Personality: Likes to play hero, sort of s/m/a/r/t, odd sense of humor. Bio: A famous scientest around the labs, has worked there since he was 18. However, a few people still don't know him. (I would post the whole thing, but the freaking mods are messing me up.)
phoneguy
#28327703Wednesday, June 30, 2010 4:57 PM GMT

(@Firruu, they don't control the transformations. They happen automatically.) (That took TOO FREAKING LONG. This is what the mods are like: "lol u iz brekin da rulez u iz a big big nub lolololololoollololololololol idoit", instead of actually telling you what the heck you did wrong.)
Retal
#28327853Wednesday, June 30, 2010 5:00 PM GMT

(I feel your Pain. I spent about 2 Hours on a Character Sheet wondering what was wrong. Turns out, they don't allow you to say the Word 'Karl' My Character's Name was Karl and that is why they wouldn't let it through. And could you tell me if I can use the Survivor Sheet I made, or If I have to use the Tainted Sheet?)
phoneguy
#28327958Wednesday, June 30, 2010 5:01 PM GMT

@Roblox, by "whole", it isn't a yes or no question. All Geniuses are whole. It's what you look like as a whole. Those are appearances. Also, Geniuses can talk to humans, but humans are too ignorant and will shoot them on site. Geniuses are actually not very fond of their blood-thirsty bretheren, but they'll do anything to survive, thus they fight with all they've got. Don't even try talking to a human, they'll attack you, leaving you no choice but to kill them.
phoneguy
#28328050Wednesday, June 30, 2010 5:03 PM GMT

(I know I'm double posting alot, but I need to keep up with questions.) (@Retal, If you are responsible, well... we can see how you do as a scientest. Don't abuse your privileges.)
Retal
#28328415Wednesday, June 30, 2010 5:09 PM GMT

(I don't really give ************* about Double Posting as long as it's got a reason.) (Yay. Don't worry. I don't abuse them because when I get a Privilege I won't let go of it. And if Abusing means I have to let go of the Privileges then I'm probably going to use them Very Cautiously.)
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#28328489Wednesday, June 30, 2010 5:10 PM GMT

(I don't get the 'halfling' and 'half' section. Is it asking us if we're a Halfling, what we look like, or what?)
phoneguy
#28328731Wednesday, June 30, 2010 5:14 PM GMT

(I was thinking about that. It's hard to explain, really.) (You put N/A or delete everything but the one you are in the appearance and then explain it. Sorry for the confusion.)

of     5   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right