of     10   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Pyyre
#28326991Wednesday, June 30, 2010 4:46 PM GMT

Newly formed corporation Shadow-Net has risen to power in the last decade. The year now 2031, they've gathered allies and foes alike. Near their HQ, in Israel, a town leader has been captured. His office in the hills, his captors have cut off any way to get up. Shadow-Net has stormed their gate to the enclosed area of hill and rock. You are to figure out what we're up against, and restrict the captors from getting any information from the town leader. ((THIS IS A REMAKE OF SHADOW-NET I, WHICH IS OVER A YEAR OLD)) ~~~Rules and Notes~~~ If you are a Were, you must be a real animal. No dragons or the likes. Vampires in this do not explode in sunlight, although it is unhealthy for them to take too much in. Yes, Vampires can spread their race via poison to the bloodstream. No ubering. You're a normal soldier, not a war hero. No flamethrowers. Shadow-Net does not know anything about the enemy, Black Echo. THIS IS AN ALTERNATE REALITY. There's more than humans. Don't be surprised in-roleplay. ~~~Races~~~ -Human: Strong-headed, and faithful to their ways. Relatively balanced. -Vampire: Pale humans, with sharper canines (fangs, per se) and claw-like nails. Their body mass is reduced, making them less balanced and easier to hurt, but are very fast and can jump high. Their race can spread via release of toxin from canines to the bloodstream. -Were: Quite strong for humans. Their body parts are denser, making them very hard to unbalance and harder to hurt. At will, they can change into an animal, of which they were born of. (Example: A Were-Otter) -Angel: Very light skin (Not pale, like, strikingly white.) which tints to blue. Their hair color is usually slightly bluish in look, and their wings are the exact same color as their hair. They have very calming voices, and are deceptive in nature. They easily manipulate people. -Demon: Very dark skin, ranging from smoky grey to pitch black. They always have black hair, though many dye it red. Extremely strong, and immensely tall (Seven to eight feet average) Their wings are always either black or red. They're not stupid, but not exactly as smart as humans or angels. -Cubi are a race that you may only play if you know what they are. ~~~Character Sheet~~~ Name: A.ge: Gender: Race: Team: (Shadow-Net or Black Echo?) Specialty: (Assault, sniper, etc.) Trained in: (Name the weapons.) Inventory: Appearance: Personality: Notes: (Any concealed armor? A traitor?) Biography: (Optional)
Pyyre
#28334435Wednesday, June 30, 2010 6:41 PM GMT

((Bump...))
Girlygirl88
#28334517Wednesday, June 30, 2010 6:42 PM GMT

(Did you make the thread that was over a year old or..? JW?)
Pyyre
#28334809Wednesday, June 30, 2010 6:46 PM GMT

((Yes. however, I was a nub at the time and it happened absolutely WROOONG. So I'm remaking it from scratch, but smurtlee.))
stramming
#28335581Wednesday, June 30, 2010 6:56 PM GMT

Name: Sam Crovez A.ge: 27 Gender: M Race: Were- Ape Team: (Shadow-Net or Black Echo?) Shadow-Net Specialty: (Assault, sniper, etc.) Sniper Trained in: (Name the weapons.) Sniper Rifle and grenades; Heavy and Sniping Inventory: Sniper rifle, Grenades, knife, rations, 2 pistols Appearance: Like a gorrila, can stand on two legs longer. Black colored fur. Personality: Angers easilly Notes: (Any concealed armor? A traitor?) Likes to be independant, sometimes shy. Biography: (Optional) Father was from Black Echo, but died. I was stranded until the Shadow-Net leader found me. Can talk.
Pyyre
#28335757Wednesday, June 30, 2010 6:59 PM GMT

((A Were is a human that can turn into an animal and back whenever they like. Or is it the other way around...?))
stramming
#28335821Wednesday, June 30, 2010 6:59 PM GMT

(Can we start after you make a sheet? T_T)
FelinaGabe
#28335974Wednesday, June 30, 2010 7:02 PM GMT

(stupid question,but would an angel with reddish hair be possible?)
supersonic2000
Top 25 Poster
#28335999Wednesday, June 30, 2010 7:02 PM GMT

(Genesis Squad needs some light.)
Pyyre
#28336042Wednesday, June 30, 2010 7:02 PM GMT

@Feline Dyed, yes.
Pyyre
#28336091Wednesday, June 30, 2010 7:03 PM GMT

@SuperSonic They're in egypt for a while, remember?
supersonic2000
Top 25 Poster
#28336310Wednesday, June 30, 2010 7:06 PM GMT

(Ah, yeah. I'm trying to remember if Naox was a Cubi or a human.)
Pyyre
#28336393Wednesday, June 30, 2010 7:07 PM GMT

((Cubi.))
Pyyre
#28336443Wednesday, June 30, 2010 7:07 PM GMT

Name: Spark Xio A.ge: 65 Gender: Male Race: Were (Leopard) Team: Shadow-Net Specialty: Sniper Trained in: Snipers, Magnums, knives Inventory: Two basic magnums, a combat knife, and a slightly dented sniper rifle Appearance: Wears a grey jacket, with dense black pants. Combat boots. Jet black hair, with violet eyes. Personality: Tricky. Easily stressed. Notes: Bullet-proof vest underneath jacket Biography: Grown up with Shadow-Net, for the most part.
supersonic2000
Top 25 Poster
#28336540Wednesday, June 30, 2010 7:08 PM GMT

(I'll join when Egypt is where the action is.)
Pyyre
#28336883Wednesday, June 30, 2010 7:12 PM GMT

((That may take months. =P))
supersonic2000
Top 25 Poster
#28337009Wednesday, June 30, 2010 7:14 PM GMT

(FUUUUUUUUUUH.)
FelinaGabe
#28337296Wednesday, June 30, 2010 7:17 PM GMT

Name: Gabriel Keenan A.ge: 24 Gender: Male Race: Angel Team: (Shadow-Net or Black Echo?) Shadow-Net Specialty: (Assault, sniper, etc.) Scout Trained in: (Name the weapons.) silenced pistol,compact SMG(silenced),combat knife.Covert operations,interogation. Inventory: extra ammuntion, fishing line,radio. Appearance:Camo cargo pants,camo long sleeve shirt,red hair(dye),blue eyes,sometime glasses Personality: quiet,shy,easy to get angry Notes: (Any concealed armor? A traitor?)has an eye problem that he needs glasses to see things closer then 5 feet clearly,dislikes coffee. Biography: (Optional)A rookie to Shadow-Net, gets POed is someone makes fun of his race.
Pyyre
#28337552Wednesday, June 30, 2010 7:20 PM GMT

Name: Sarah Bloodwing A.ge: 33 Gender: Female Race: Angel Team: Black Echo Specialty: Psyker Trained in: Swords ang handguns Inventory: About ten small swords. Two magnums. Appearance: Wears black robes with red trimming. Has white hair/wings, and strikingly blue eyes. She'd be attractive if not for the blood and gore stained on her robes and skin. Personality: Faithful. Violent at times, although. Ruthless. Notes: Well, she's a psyker. Biography: Unknown
FelinaGabe
#28337680Wednesday, June 30, 2010 7:22 PM GMT

(I see arch enemys already...)
Pyyre
#28338190Wednesday, June 30, 2010 7:28 PM GMT

Spark rested behind a rock, drinking some water. He activated his combead, sending a message out to the Shadow-Net squad. "This is Spark here. Enemy forces off-guard. Send in assault."
supersonic2000
Top 25 Poster
#28338264Wednesday, June 30, 2010 7:29 PM GMT

Name:Naox Oxri A.ge:47 Gender:Male Race:Cubi Team:CLASSIFIED Specialty:He is an Apothecary. (Not in the sense you'll suspect.) Trained in:Sidearms. Desert Eagles are an example. There are also knives. He uses dual Desert Eagles and a knife. Inventory:His weapons, a vial of something, and a thing that looks like a ball. Appearance:Naox Oxri is 6'10. He has a 5'0 clock shadow, and black hair. His eyes are green. He wears a black robe to conceal something. His skin a deep tan, as if he's been out in the sun for long periods of time. Personality:He's bright, and has a great sense of humor. If he's not trying to eliminate you. Notes:He has armor of somesort under his robes. The vial looks empty. Biography:He's the leader of something. That's classified.
stramming
#28338315Wednesday, June 30, 2010 7:30 PM GMT

I get into a tree using my great climbing abilities. I set up my sniper and shoot some of the enemy.
Pyyre
#28338872Wednesday, June 30, 2010 7:37 PM GMT

Spark hissed over the com, "Are you MAD? They're advancing!" Spark grabbed his sniper from the ground and began picking off soldiers. Many seemed to rise back up after taking a hit.
Crazy1080
#28339004Wednesday, June 30, 2010 7:39 PM GMT

Name: Nathari A.ge: ??? Gender: M Race: Demon Team:Black Echo Specialty:Beating the living heck out of people with his fists Trained in: Two Poison Blades w/ knuckle busters Inventory: Poison vial, his weapons, and a few exploding skulls. Appearance: Shadowy Grey skin, 8'2", Purple hair, Purple wiings, dark purple robe, skin is thick, and acts like armor. Personality: Evil, deceptive, thick skulled, anti-social Notes: Nothing out of the ordinary. Biography: This is Optional, and I am far too lazy to actually write anything of any length about this.

of     10   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right