of     6   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Youshi
#28372323Thursday, July 01, 2010 3:58 AM GMT

╬In a mysterious village in the suburbs of New York, there is a small sanctuary for the last remaining vampires in the world. And they have lived peacefully for many years, until a few teenagers team up with curiousity and investigate the vampire place, pretending to be vampires themselves. But what would ever happen if the vampires found out that the humans were there? It's a story waiting to be told, and you're the one telling it. ╬Be a Vampire or a Human, Humans starting off driving to Greenbrook City, and Vampires starting off somewhere in Greenbrook. ╬RULES Basic Roblox Rules No Swearing, Cussing, Cursing, or anything else. No Ubering, Trolling, Flaming or anything else. No trying to find loopholes. Only Admin Vampires can have powers of any sort. Not a complete list... Oh, and no posting more than one sentence when I say ~Freeze~ ╬ADMINS Steelix1 - 2nd in Command Shadowolf99 Other Peeps ╬CHARACTER SHEET Name (First & Last Names): Ag.e (14+): Gender: Appearance (Descriptive, Please): Traits/Personality: Vampire/Power?: Bio/Extra (Anything you'd like to share): ╬MY CS Name: Annchi McDessa Ag.e: 14 3/4 Gender: Female Appearance: Has blackish red hair that's up to her shoulders held back by a black headband, mysterious golden eyes, long eyelashes, flexible build, normal height and weight for age, slender, pale skin, attractively beautiful; Wears a black and white stylish shirt that ties in back, cloth black fingerless gloves, dark and torn jean capris that fit tightly, black and white converse with short socks, silver hoop earrings with a silver anklet with a cross on it... Traits/Personality: Kind, Quiet, Intelligent, Logical, Creative, Compassionate, Sensitive, Outgoing, Avoiding of Conflict, Calm Vampire/Power?: Yes - Healing/Emotion Bio/Extra: Annchi is a smart, quiet, and kind vampire girl that was born to two vampire parents. She is pretty, and is a good personalitied person that cares for others , unlike most vampires. She never really had a grudge between humans, because she's never seen one. Was o orphaned at a young age, and no much else is known. The rest you'll need to find out on your own.
jerichoblox
#28372767Thursday, July 01, 2010 4:08 AM GMT

Name (First & Last Names): Andrew Stoneson (Son pronounced sin) Ag.e (14+): 17 Gender: Male Appearance (Descriptive, Please): Has shaggy, kind of curly, dirty blonde hair, he has serious grey eyes, slightly sun-tanned skin, about 5'11, lean with good definition, he usually wears a tight white t-shirt with black jersey shorts that end about two inches below his knees without any sort of accesories. Traits/Personality: Charismatic, deadly serious, but he can lighten up when the situation calls for it, hes much more intelligent than he seems. Vampire/Power?: human Bio/Extra (Anything you'd like to share): Hes naturally a curious kid, and he seems to attract friends, however much he may secretly hate people.
cheesepie12343
Top 100 Poster
#28372785Thursday, July 01, 2010 4:08 AM GMT

No,not you Shelby. :d)
Steelix1
#28372804Thursday, July 01, 2010 4:09 AM GMT

Name (First & Last Names):Chris Blade Ag.e (14+):15 Gender:M Appearance (Descriptive, Please):Black hair with 1 red higlight ontop side,Goldish silverish eyes,Muscular,White fingerless cloth gloves,White tshirt,Black vest,Pink and black striped tie,Black ripped jeans,Black vans shoes, diamond earring on right ear Traits/Personality:Strong,Quiet,Sometimes calm,Smart/Intelligent,Gothic, Vampire/Power?:Darkness and any other thing(2nd in command) Bio/Extra :Was a Vampire King once but then traded,My father and mother were killed while in battle,I was left on my own and ended up in Greenbrook
Youshi
#28372986Thursday, July 01, 2010 4:12 AM GMT

(@Ivan - What? XD) (Start or wait for more people)
Shadowolf99
#28373242Thursday, July 01, 2010 4:18 AM GMT

Name (First & Last Names): Annie McDessa Ag.e (14+): 15 Gender: F Appearance (Descriptive, Please): Black hair with a thin green streak, just above shoulders with side bangs. Bright green eyes, silver locket. Black shirt blue splats on it (lol) and jean shorts down to knee, black converse Traits/Personality: Nice, bold, thrillseeker, Hmm. Vampire/Power?: Vampire/Mind-Reader, or Telepathy Bio/Extra (Anything you'd like to share): Nope :)
jerichoblox
#28373449Thursday, July 01, 2010 4:23 AM GMT

(I never do Vamp RPs... but this one seems speeshal ._.)
Youshi
#28373631Thursday, July 01, 2010 4:27 AM GMT

(Thanks, lol, and Welcome. ^.^) (Let's start) I was sitting near the front gate of Greenbrook, lounging and reading, lost in my imagination.
jerichoblox
#28373709Thursday, July 01, 2010 4:29 AM GMT

I sigh and take my right hand off the wheel of my 2001 black F-150 and grab a Dr. Pepper from the 24 pack in the passenger seat. I manage to pop the top with one hand and then take a sip. I sigh with satisfaction and then place it in the cup hold, and return my right hand to the wheel. The empty backroads were boring, but they did save time.
Shadowolf99
#28373748Thursday, July 01, 2010 4:30 AM GMT

I walked around, and ended up beside my sister.
Youshi
#28373942Thursday, July 01, 2010 4:34 AM GMT

"Hi." I mumble, not taking my eyes off the book.
jerichoblox
#28374017Thursday, July 01, 2010 4:36 AM GMT

I see a sign that tells me Greenbrook City is five miles away. I Nod and smile to myself as I reach for my Dr. Pepper again. I had about 6 minutes at 50 MPH. Soon enough Id be there.
Shadowolf99
#28374211Thursday, July 01, 2010 4:40 AM GMT

"Readin' a book? Wow. "
Youshi
#28374292Thursday, July 01, 2010 4:42 AM GMT

"There's nothing better to do here..." I said. I sat up and put the book under my arm. I headed to the small dorm room I had to myself.
Shadowolf99
#28374361Thursday, July 01, 2010 4:43 AM GMT

I look out to the horizon and then walk farther out and sit at the edgepo of the pool
jerichoblox
#28374400Thursday, July 01, 2010 4:44 AM GMT

After just about six minutes I pass a sign that tells me I am now entering the Greenbrook City city limit. I nod to myself as I finish my Dr. Pepper and toss it in the floorboard along with the trash from the meals I had bought along the way. I took out my phone and checked to see if sylvia had sent me anything new, which she hadnt. (Btw, hes visiting sylvia, an old friend, because she said there was something he HAD to help with.)
pokemonkid66
#28374488Thursday, July 01, 2010 4:47 AM GMT

name:Ice B. Winters A.ge:14 gender:Male Appearance:natruel Blue hair a t shirt that white that has a blue snow flake on it and ripped jeans and blue sneakers and also round glasses and also wears a nose bandaid Traits/Personality:He's shy protective mysterius happy kind Vampire/Power:Human Bio/Anything:He is a orphan and often takes taxi of course most of the taxi drivers are terrible so he doesn't pay them
River777
#28374542Thursday, July 01, 2010 4:48 AM GMT

Name (First & Last Names): Ty Hertz Ag.e (14+): 14 Gender: Male Appearance (Descriptive, Please): Long Brown Hair,Green Eyes,grey jeans,red windbreaker. Traits/Personality: Relaxed and carefree Vampire/Power?: Vampire/Communicate with animals. Bio/Extra (Anything you'd like to share):He has a bit of a dark side.
pokemonkid66
#28374664Thursday, July 01, 2010 4:51 AM GMT

Ice The taxi driver crashed into a tree i refused to pay him and got out
jerichoblox
#28374836Thursday, July 01, 2010 4:55 AM GMT

I pull out the paper and look for the adress on the paper. I pass a large house and look at it with curiosity, swerving slightly. I catch myself before I swerve out of my lane and straighten, and find Sylvias house isnt but five houses down, all boring and white. I pull up next to her car and turn off the ignition. I sigh and lean back against the seat, preparing before I go in.
Youshi
#28374931Thursday, July 01, 2010 4:57 AM GMT

I let out a quick sigh, setting my book on my bed and straightening my shirt. I opened up the door and walked outside, back onto the stone paths of the city. I walked down a short ways down the sidewalk, and quickly sat down, leaning against the wall of a brick building.
Shadowolf99
#28374947Thursday, July 01, 2010 4:58 AM GMT

(I wanna drive...I'm 15 so I have mah permit. :P) I get up and slip my shoes back on. I walk in the house. I grab the keys and head out to drive around in my car. I sit down and turn on the music. I get out of the driveway and start driving
River777
#28374976Thursday, July 01, 2010 4:59 AM GMT

I wake up in an abandoned building. I yawn. I stroll outside.
jerichoblox
#28374988Thursday, July 01, 2010 4:59 AM GMT

(Shadow gets arrested for driving without a passenger over the age of 18 because shadow only has a permit >_>)
Shadowolf99
#28375060Thursday, July 01, 2010 5:01 AM GMT

I drive along and I look up and down the roads and drive along. (And guess what, oh well :P)

of     6   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right