of     12   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

polarusbearsson
#28541353Saturday, July 03, 2010 7:54 PM GMT

A message clicked into the inbox of Nearly every person in the world.Its title was blank,it seemed like a harmless little note from a friend,whom had forgotten the title.So every single person that recieved,opened.They were shocked at the sight and what it read, 'You will die within this very day,no matter what you do. We regret this choice,we really do,but you just must go! So enjoy the rest of your day,before your body leaves your soul.' The message read,in blood red letters.It was stamped with skulls and knives and the paper was midnight black.The few scientests whom had not received this letter gathered teens and children who had not received it also,and locked them away.Why?You may ask that.For no one ever knew.But it will all be revealed.Here is the journal pages of one of the boys before you join him. Day 1/3:00 AM, I cant sleep.They pass our room,minute by minute.They dont harm us,but i wish they did.Why?Because then i would have a reason to cower in fear and stare at the door every waking minute on the day.They feed us normal food and drink,but i havent eaten.Im scared they did something to it.The other children are fine,but i guess it hasnt taken affect yet.If anyone reads this,help us,help all of us. Day 2/12:42 PM So..tired.So hungry.They finally got the lights on.I found a bed that was latched to the ceiling,like the others,but it was tucked in the far corner.I climbed in it and pulled the rope ladder up.I have stayed up here because im scared.It rained and the floor is soaked now.The window was open and no one could shut it.Its warm up here,and i have heard some of the men in lab coats talking.They grieve for their familys,i wonder where mine is. Day 3/5:00 PM They figured out i was not eating,and when i was asleep,put an IV in my arm to make me even hungrier.I ate today.Three pears and a bottle of water.I didnt want to,but i was so hungry.One of the children have passed out,and he wont wake up.He's still alive,im sure.His heart is still pumping in his chest.He appears afraid,like i am. The journal of Acuroe May or may not have helped you,at all really.But atleast it's something to read.Well....Have fun! Rules No ubering No godmodding No living family member unless its a brother or sister Up to four characters with exceptoins of people i trust Its not in the rules' isnt an excuse Dambem is banned frm all my RPs No chat room roleplay CS Name: A.ge: Gender: Appearence: Personality: Scientist or child?: Do you keep a journal?: Any relatives?:(Still alive) Did you read one of your family and or friends message of death?: Bio: If your a scientist,i will send you the details of what happend in a PM I will post my sheet later
polarusbearsson
#28542076Saturday, July 03, 2010 8:06 PM GMT

Name:Acuroe Raeku A.ge:17 Gender:Male Appearence:Muddy brown hair that falls past his ears,crystal green eyes,lightly tanned skin,green t-shirt with silver symbols,black swimming trunks that have a golden tiger on the front left bottom corner,black flip flops,a tattoo of a roaring tiger stretches across his chest Personality:Sly,sweet,caring Scientist or child?:Child Do you keep a journal?:Yes Any relatives?:Not a one Did you read one of your family and or friends message of death?:No Bio:N/A
polarusbearsson
#28543389Saturday, July 03, 2010 8:26 PM GMT

The power of He-man threw this thread back to the front page.
polarusbearsson
#28544500Saturday, July 03, 2010 8:42 PM GMT

He-man gvave up so the incredible hulk bumped the thread.
Girlygirl88
#28544790Saturday, July 03, 2010 8:46 PM GMT

(I'll join) Name: Sky Rhodes A.ge: 16 Gender: F Appearence: Long brown hair down to waist, Skinny, Green eyes. Blue skinny jeans and grey strappy top on with grey plimsoles. Personality: Shy, Scared.. Scientist or child?: Child Do you keep a journal?: No Any relatives?:No Did you read one of your family and or friends message of death?: Yes Bio: Is a scared girl who doesn't like to eat anything they give her, She is starving and is slowly becoming sick.
polarusbearsson
#28544873Saturday, July 03, 2010 8:47 PM GMT

Accepted,and you have permissoin to take control of the thread when im going and ban and accepted people.Have fun girly.
Girlygirl88
#28545069Saturday, July 03, 2010 8:50 PM GMT

Thanks, So we start or wait for people?
polarusbearsson
#28545144Saturday, July 03, 2010 8:51 PM GMT

Maybe wait for one more.
im0watching0you
#28545413Saturday, July 03, 2010 8:56 PM GMT

Name: Aaron Jacobs A.ge: 50 Gender: M Appearence: Greying, brown hair , Tall, Blue eyes. Classic doctor wear, Deep voice, Walks with power Personality: Curious, Funny.. Scientist or child?: Scientist Do you keep a journal?: No Any relatives?:No Did you read one of your family and or friends message of death?: Yes Bio: Worries about the kids. The ones starving in particalur.
polarusbearsson
#28545554Saturday, July 03, 2010 8:58 PM GMT

Im,accepted.We can start/) I sit in my bed,shaking and starving.children cried for their parents.My insides cried for food.I refused.
eyrie991
#28545580Saturday, July 03, 2010 8:58 PM GMT

(I`ll join in a sec.)
polarusbearsson
#28545719Saturday, July 03, 2010 9:01 PM GMT

(KK)(This might double post.)
Girlygirl88
#28545741Saturday, July 03, 2010 9:01 PM GMT

I sat down rocking back and forth, my hair was messy and everywhere. My stomach rumbled loudly, I ignored it, I was shaking.
eyrie991
#28545789Saturday, July 03, 2010 9:02 PM GMT

Name: Eyrie Tatsu A.ge: 16 Gender: Male Appearance: Woodish brown hair in a bowl-cut, sky blue eyes, black t-shirt with matching black shorts, socks and running shoes. Personality:Quiet, shy, kind. Scientist or child?: Child Do you keep a journal?: Yes Any relatives?: None Did you read one of your family and or friends message of death?: Yes. He printed it out and glued it into his journal before he was taken. He examines it most of the time. Bio: He was just a normal kid, but know he wished he was no longer alive. He does not trust any of the scientists at all.
im0watching0you
#28545803Saturday, July 03, 2010 9:02 PM GMT

Looks at Acuroe's medical charts. See that he isn't eating still. We may have to go to extreme measures to get him to eat.
polarusbearsson
#28545921Saturday, July 03, 2010 9:04 PM GMT

(Eyrie,accepted and granted what i granted girly) I had gone slightly insane.I rocked back and fourth.I screamed at the top of my lunges."I WANT TO SHOWER!"
im0watching0you
#28546049Saturday, July 03, 2010 9:06 PM GMT

We take Acuroe to a private room. We worry for his health. We consider the possibility of a feeding tube.
polarusbearsson
#28546140Saturday, July 03, 2010 9:08 PM GMT

I rock back and forth in my new room.I repeated what i said in the old room."I want to shower." i said."I want to shower." I repeated. (I bet most everyone wants a shower,some might eat if they do.)
Girlygirl88
#28546243Saturday, July 03, 2010 9:09 PM GMT

" I agree with the other guy " I say. " I WANT A SHOWER " I yell, My stomach was rumbling louder than ever.
im0watching0you
#28546288Saturday, July 03, 2010 9:10 PM GMT

We liste to Acuroe's pleads. We take him to the showers.
eyrie991
#28546300Saturday, July 03, 2010 9:10 PM GMT

I sit on my bed, staring at my journal, open to the page with the massage.
im0watching0you
#28546335Saturday, July 03, 2010 9:11 PM GMT

With the several incidents of people wanting showers, we make everyone take one.
polarusbearsson
#28546383Saturday, July 03, 2010 9:12 PM GMT

I grab the bag they had made me pack before they took me here and pulled the stall door closed.I set my bag in the waterproof area along with my clothes and showered.I changed into a clean set of clothes and looked at them."I'll eat now."
eyrie991
#28546480Saturday, July 03, 2010 9:13 PM GMT

I decline the shower. I had one the night before. Plus, I can only Imagine what I think is in the water.
Girlygirl88
#28546545Saturday, July 03, 2010 9:14 PM GMT

I showered also, I felt so happy. I walked out the shower, fully clothes and wet hair now down to my thighs because it was wet. I still didn't want to eat, I looked extremely sick.

of     12   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right