of     1   

NDaisy101
#28621027Monday, July 05, 2010 12:57 AM GMT

"Time traveling isn't possible!". Yep, that was the phrase that started it all. A few college students went around town telling people that soon time machines WOULD exist. Everyone believed until the news reached Professor Ragdur. He said to them: "Time traveling isn't possible!". When they heard that, they started to recruit as many people as they could to help them build a time machine. But some people are trying to steal the plans! CS: N@me: @ge: @ppearence: Original planner, recruit or person who wants to steal the plans: Fun Facts: Bio: (Rules coming soon)
NDaisy101
#28621200Monday, July 05, 2010 1:01 AM GMT

Admins -UnofficiallyAlice -Drumkid11 THE RULES!!! (Note: if you do not follow the rules, you will be asked to leave) 1. ABSOLUTELY NO GODMODDING!!!!!! Its unfair 2. Romance is okay... but timeskip if it gets.... icky..... 3. No you can't pop out of nowhere then start Role-playing. Its... weird.... 4. NO TIMETRAVELING!!!! 5. NO TXT TALK!!!! 6. Only the admins and the creator of this thread can have multiple characters 7. NO FOUL LANGUAGE AT ALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Except for a few craps here and there) 8. DON'T BE MEAN- Oh... Please don't be mean to other peoples post or other people. 9. DON'T COPY THIS ROLE-PLAY WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!! 10. Don't control other people's characters. How would you feel if your character was being controled by another person??? Hmm???? 11. HAVE FUN!!! 12. Use () for things that are outside of the Role-Play 13. Be an ACTIVE Role-Player!! 14. Please tell us when you're gonna leave. Otherwise you might just miss something. 15. Put "Time traveling IS possible!!"" somewhere in your character sheet to let me know you've read all the rules. 16. Oh, oonne more thing... PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES!!!!
NDaisy101
#28621358Monday, July 05, 2010 1:04 AM GMT

N@me: Sarah Erics @ge: 20 @ppearence: (Coming Soon) Original planner, recruit or person who wants to steal the plans: Original Planner Fun Facts: Likes sci-fi movies, LOVES beating her little brother in a little game called Carpet Ball Bio: Has a little brother, little sister, mom, dad. Not much else
dellwindra
#28621439Monday, July 05, 2010 1:06 AM GMT

N@me: Mark Crien @ge: 21 @ppearence: He has blonde hair and he seems to have a greta smile Original planner, recruit or person who wants to steal the plans:recruit Fun Facts: He likes to travel and build things and his house is filled with tools Bio:His parents died from a sickness but he seems fine with it but he lives with his grandparents and he likes to visit his friends alot

of     1