of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

halorecon32
#28655280Monday, July 05, 2010 6:02 PM GMT

Its 2129 and Humanity is in its golden age of expansion to other worlds and colonazation of those worlds and the USCM (united states colonial marines) is the only major military force to secure humanitys borders. Meanwhile on the planet of FD-223 contact with local human colony has been lost and the USS Dawn of Hope is sent and YOU are one of those marines on that ship. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- CS Name: A.ge: Weapons: (please no M16 or something ok and only 2 weapons and choices are M41A pulse rifle, M56 smartgun, VP277 pistol, Flamethrower, XV shotgun, and sniper rifle) Race: Alien, Predator, and Marine Type of alien: (drone, warrior, Praetorian (queens guard), queen alien(only 1 person can be queen),and facehugger.) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Glossary: (you DOnt! have to read this glossary its just if you want to know more ok) ARMOURED PERSONEL CARRIER (APC) The M577 APC was designed as a lightweight low-cost vehicle which could be stored onboard a dropship for easy transport. The chassis is made of bonded titanium, with a ground clearance of 22cm. The M577 APC has a crew of two, a driver and a section commander, and can have a maximum of 12 passengers. The interior of the APC is also very spacious, allowing for room for weapons and equipment storage. The rear of the crew compartment houses the Tactical Operations centre, where the section commander can view sensor screens and maintain contact with the onboard infantry. Armament Weapons onboard the APC include dual front-mounted RE700 20mm gatling cannon, and a rear-mounted turret which moves on rails which run down the back of the APC. The turret can be one of three variants: M577 A, which is a phased plasma cannon, M577 A1, which is a pair of free-electron lasers, or M577 A2, which is a charged particle beam cannon. UD-4 'CHEYENNE' DROPSHIP The UD-4 'Cheyenne' is a versatile dropship and tactical transport vessel that forms the staple of the USCMC Aerospace Division. Capable of 16,000kg payloads, the UD-4 has evolved into the definitive dropship design. With the vessels ability for verticle take-off landings (VTOL) into hot LZ's, internal guns, weapon pods and hardpoints for various rockets and missiles, combined with its orbital capabilities, the Cheyenne is the perfect close support gunship. Armament The typical Cheyenne armaments include a 1x25mm gatlin gun with 900 rounds, 32x150mm unguided rockets, 12x70mm unguided rockets, 8x120mm guided rockets, 7 AGM-220 air to ground missiles, 3 TSAM threat suppression missiles, 3 AIM-90 short range air-to-air missiles. A Dropship will be typically armed with the following. 1 gatlin gun, 2 32x150mm unguided rockets, 2 AGM-220 air to ground missiles, and 2 AIM-90 short range air-to-air missiles. Powerplant In order to be able to operate in all speed and altitude regimes from vertical take-off (VTOL) hover to the hypersonic trans-atmopheric, the UD-4 requires two types of powerplant. The main engines are a pair of Replublic Dynamics TF-900 variable-cycle turbines, each producing 310 kN static thrust. Each engine has a three-stage fan and seven-stage compressor each driven by single-stage turbines to produce exceptionally high thrust for low specific fuel consumption. High-altitude high-speed flight is permitted by the aft TF-220/A-14 ramrockets. The TR-220 is a combined-cycle engine capable of ramrocket and scramrocket operation from the supersonic to hypersonic regimes, and rocket power for transatmospheric operation. In an assult or shuttle operation, a Cheyenne usually has sufficient fuel to drop from orbit and achieve a low-orbital injection on its return. Descents can be made both powered or unpowered, dependent on the mission profile, though an injection burn from the rocket engines is usually required to reach a descent window from orbit. Muzzle Velocity: 355 m/s Length: 87.6cm Weight: 4.5kg Maximum Range: 80m Effective Range: 30m M-41A Pulse Rifle (kind of like an assault rifle and machine gun mixed) Type : M-41A Pulse Rifle 10mm with 30mm pump action grenade launcher and Digital Counter Ammunition: 10mm explosive tip cassless standard light armour piercing round .M-40 Grenades Capacity: 99 rounds The M41A Pulse Rifle is the standard issue for all United States Colonial Marines. It fires a 10mm Explosive Tipped Caseless Light Armour Piercing round. The M41 uses electronic pulse action to fire, controlled directly from the trigger. The internal mechanism, including the rotating breech, is mounted on free-floating rails within a carbon-fiber jacket. This assembly is recoil dampened to reduce the effects of muzzle climb during burst and full automatic fire. From the thumb selector, the weapon can be set to selective, four-round burst, or full automatic fire, the latter allowing a rate of fire up to the weapon's cyclic rate of 900 rpm. M56 Smart Gun The core of a Colonial Marine squad's fighting power is its machine guns. More effective than a rifle, machine guns can sustain large columns of continuous fire both in the attack and defence, and are frequently the most decisive weapon in a firefight. The M56 Smart Gun is the Colonial Marines' primary squad machine gun. The M56 is carried with a self aiming stabiliser, and is linked to an infrared target tracking system. The M56A2 is a 10mm general-purpose automatic squad support weapon, effective out to 1500 meters. The pulse-action system employs a free-floating recoil-dampened motorised rotating breech mechanism chambered for the M250 series 10 mm x28 caseless round. The replaceable barrel system is air-cooled. The system is mounted on an operator's harness and slaved to an infrared tracking system. The gun is self-steering on the mount, though firing must be commanded manually. All firing is controlled from either the forward hand grip or the rear firing handle; the operator fires the weapon by depressing the red 'fire' switch or pulling the firing handle upwards. There are three setting on this switch; Safe, Burst and Autofire. The Burst setting will fire four round bursts, while the autofire feature will continue to fire the weapon at its full cyclic rate so long as the fire switch remains depressed. The M250 10mm x 28 ammunition is stored on a roll of continuous plastic non-disintegrating link belt in the ammunition drum, which can be reloaded in the field. M240 Flame Unit(flame thrower) The M240 is in reality, a lightweight carbine-format flamethrower. It is designed to be solely used in close combat situations at the squads and fireteams level. The weapon uses a pressurised, ultra-thickened Napthal gel as a base and is ignited at the nozzle burner, and can be used to cover an area up to 25 meters. Once as the target is hit, the gel will adhere and continue to burn for up to one minute. With a sufficient fuel in a standard fuel reservoir for up to 20 bursts, the flame-thrower is considered to be one of the most fierce weapons in the marines armoury, and has even been useful in close combat situations and as well as xenomorph exterminating operations. However, this weapon is one of the most unpopular with its operators, basically because of the fuel reservoirs tendency to rupture violently when hit by shrapnel or from small arms fire. UA 571-C Remote Automated Sentry System (call it sentry turret k) The UA 571-C Robot Sentry is an automated point defence system. It consists of a 7.62 mm machinegun mounted in an automated servo system with IR, motion and ambient light sensors for target acquisition. The entire package is armoured (SP 20, SDP 30) and mounted on a sturdy tripod (Leg SP 20, SDP 15). The weapon cannot be detached from its base or used by hand. Each weapon comes with a control terminal microwave-linked to its Sentry gun, which can be placed up to 1000 metres away from the Sentry. The system is sophisticated and can be set to search based on a target's visual and/or thermal profile or 'auto-remote', using the system's built in IFF transponder and stutter-chipping, allowing it to avoid firing on a target wearing a personal data transmitter or M10 helmet IFF transponder with the right IFF code (this may be deactivated at the operator's command). Because the UA 571-C lacks a human's judgement, clearance of the ranking officer is required by law (although not needed) to use the system.
halorecon32
#28655379Monday, July 05, 2010 6:03 PM GMT

(sorry for ridculusly long post lol i just wanted to through in everything and have a good quality post so people would maybe join it lol)
su3353
#28655593Monday, July 05, 2010 6:06 PM GMT

Name: Marek sulien A.ge: 21 Weapons:M41a pulse rifle Race: Predator Type of alien: n/a
SilentAssassin5
#28655871Monday, July 05, 2010 6:10 PM GMT

Name: Silent A.ge: 21 Weapons: Sniper Rifle, VP277 Pistol Race: Marine
halorecon32
#28656126Monday, July 05, 2010 6:13 PM GMT

(wow that was fast guys)
halorecon32
#28656294Monday, July 05, 2010 6:16 PM GMT

Name: Jack A.ge: 21 Weapons: M41A pulse rifle, M240 flame thrower. Race: Marine
halorecon32
#28656470Monday, July 05, 2010 6:19 PM GMT

(roleplay without me im goanna play with my friend at his game warhammer 40k GD)
halorecon32
#28662321Monday, July 05, 2010 7:58 PM GMT

bump....
halorecon32
#28674690Monday, July 05, 2010 11:23 PM GMT

(Guys if you look at the roleplay join it! i alreday see that theres 30 views)
halorecon32
#28674783Monday, July 05, 2010 11:25 PM GMT

(oh one more thing as predator you have the plasma cannon and claws and everything elese the weapons i put are only for marine)
halorecon32
#28675194Monday, July 05, 2010 11:32 PM GMT

USS Dawn of Hope drops out of FTL (faster than light travel) a good distance away from the planet of FD-223 in the blinding glare of the star in the darkness and cold vaccum of space. The autopilot in the Dawn goes into action activating the hypersleep tubes that keep the marines asleep during the the trip to wake them for the coming mission. As the secondary power kicks in the whole inside of the ship is bathed in white harsh artificial light.
halorecon32
#28677387Tuesday, July 06, 2010 12:16 AM GMT

*jack wakes up in cryo bay on the dawn* (third person roleplay) "i should get ready quick" jack says. *jack is wearing a grey t-shirt and a shorts* *jack goes to cafeteria right after and eats some food then walks into armory to get his guns, a M41A pulse rifle and a M240 flame thrower* *he then walks to hanger and steps into M177 APC with squad and the APC drives up into UD4 dropship.
halorecon32
#28677713Tuesday, July 06, 2010 12:22 AM GMT

The reletively large UD4 flies down out of the dawn and begins the decent to the colony. Inside it shakes violently cause of the turbulence of reentry to planet. The dropship lands on the landing pad with a loud thump lowering the exit ramp for the APC. *APC drives out letting the squad of 8 outside* -Jack- *sees 3 other dropships on other landing pads nearby that didnt have APC's and had 18 man squads that were still exiting* jack: wow thats alot of soldiers
Vashtehstampede
#28677924Tuesday, July 06, 2010 12:26 AM GMT

(I'm not going to join, but I want to say this. The sniper rifle is actually called the "Scoped Rifle" in the new AVP game.)
halorecon32
#28687302Tuesday, July 06, 2010 2:56 AM GMT

(bump....)
SwedishLemon
#28698518Tuesday, July 06, 2010 8:48 AM GMT

oh SO MY OLD AVP FORUM ROLEPLAY DOSENT GET AWERE BUT THIS ONE DOSE!
halorecon32
#28724559Tuesday, July 06, 2010 8:11 PM GMT

i didnt see yours sorry lol. its probly all the way back there lol. ill try and find it.
halorecon32
#28728955Tuesday, July 06, 2010 9:08 PM GMT

(GUyS i need more people in this roleplay and people that will participate in it ok)
Xisolve
#28729147Tuesday, July 06, 2010 9:11 PM GMT

(( LOL, Mines Was Succesfull, But Then My Posters Didnt Post Becuase They Thought I Would Make A Squel )) CS Name: Ryan Kabra A.ge: 30 Weapons: M4A1 Pulse Rifle, VK9 Pistol Race: Human,Marine
mikeman29
#28729504Tuesday, July 06, 2010 9:16 PM GMT

wut does n/a mean
halorecon32
#28729561Tuesday, July 06, 2010 9:17 PM GMT

Jack: lets go, Ryan you take point (go in front of everybody elese) And guys turn on shoulder lamps and motion trackers.
halorecon32
#28729648Tuesday, July 06, 2010 9:18 PM GMT

(N/A or n/a is a common abbreviation for Not Applicable or Not Available)
Xisolve
#28729667Tuesday, July 06, 2010 9:19 PM GMT

I Go In Front, Then I Look Left To Right, Notcing Nothing. "Clear, Move On"
halorecon32
#28729862Tuesday, July 06, 2010 9:22 PM GMT

jack: ok *keeps moving and we pass several empty rooms but jack sees something black move on the dark celing right over a soldier* look out! *black shape grabs the man and drags him into the airvent narowly avoiding a barrage of fire from 7 differnt guns* hes gone! *calls apc up into wide corrider*
Xisolve
#28730170Tuesday, July 06, 2010 9:27 PM GMT

" Holy Crap! " I Yelled, I Reloading My Rifle And Co.cked Up THe Gernade Launcher, I Wanted The Kill To Be Quick And Easy.

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right