of     1   

gospelboy
#28753973Wednesday, July 07, 2010 3:28 AM GMT

You can make a character with this sheet Name: Side(good or bad): Base location: Favorite battlefield: Desc.: Ep. 1 {Another day} Dave4432 {Warrior}: My friends of the battlefield, the time is now. The Admins are planning to launch the final attack on us and wipe us off the face of the blox. Spamson99 {Commander}:Noo! We must not let this happen! Stop them at all costs! Dave4432: Ok, but....sir? Spamson99: ..Yes? Dave4432: eehh..Clockwork got away. Spamson99: WHAT?! NO!! FIND HIM! KEEP HIM AWAY FROM HIS TEAPOT RAY AT ALL COSTS! IT IS THE FINAL COMPONENT TO THE ULTIMATE WEAPON! Dave4432: Yes, sir. *Walks off* ------- Blacknowhiteno44 {Guard}: Clockwork got away. Jamjelly94, Find clockwork! NOW! Jamjelly94 {Warrior}: O.K., Sir. Blacknowhiteno44: Things haven't been going well lately. AND THAT NEEDS TO CHANGE. Jamjelly94: Yes. Truly agreed, sir. *Walks off* Blacknowhiteno44: Hrrgh. ------- Mortarblastingray {Founder}: well, Spamson99. We aren't doing so good. And I cannot allow that. We need some FastRocket warriors to infiltrate the base of those admins. Spamson99: hehehhh..yes..sir. Mortarblastingray: Those admins should all be dead by now. We have the power. So send them out and hurry. Spamson99: Yes.....*Runs off* ----- ----- Builderman: Taste..Awesome. Builderman: Texture..Liquid and normal. Builderman: Tempature..Hoooooot. Builderman: Ah, can't get enough of this coffee. Clockwork: *Bursts in* GAAAH!!! Builderman: *Spits out coffee* ?! Clockwork: TEH EVIL ROBLOXIANNNNZ!!! Builderman: *Jumps in the doorway, blocking them* Freeze. Killerkillingtoast {Soldier}: I..i..i...it's builderman! Toastkillingkiller {Soldier}: AAAAAAH!! *Runs* Builderman: ...Well, that's over. Clockwork, what's the matter. Those were only newbies, and there were only 2 of them.. Clockwork: Over that hill...lies many, many, many... Builderman: .....Now, let's get back with that coffee. Mmm. Coffee. Hot. Sweet. Clockwork: ..No comment to that. Builderman: Mmmm. Morning. Hot. Coffee. Marshmallows. Need them. Gonna go get them. Bye. *Walks off to get marshmallows* Clockwork:......Coffee. Sweet. Hot. Want it. Gonna go get it. Clockwork: Kind of annoyed. Got me doing it. Builderman did. Clockwork: Wanting coffee. Doesen't care about talking. Like this. Clockwork: Wanting coffee more. Saying bye. Walking away. *Goes to get coffee* ---- Clockwork: Sitting down. Drinking coffee. Becoming alot more like builderman. Clockwork: Wondering if builderman gets this annoyed. Thinking that i'm saying every thought I have. I'm saying every thought I have. Dah-hoh... Clockwork: Walking away. Feeling annoyed. Resting for a bit. Working. Resting. Clockwork: Not deciding. Going crazy over not deciding. Deciding to rest. Hurrying to rest. Quickly. *Runs off*
gospelboy
#28778996Wednesday, July 07, 2010 5:09 PM GMT

Ep. 2 {The fight over mt. sword (Volcano) } Telamon: Alright, i got a letter telling me to go here... Telamon: But why? *Sees shadow of a man holding a sword up on the floor* !! **Turns around and sees......* Ihatetheadminteam {Commander}: AHAHA!! *Tries to stab telamon* Telamon: *Dodges* So.. You sent the letter, didn't you. IHTAT: That's none of your business. Now don't move so I can hit you! *Tries to slice* Telamon: *Backflips* *Pulls out ghostwalker* Eheh. IHTAT: Wha? Telamon: *Switches to venomshank and slices* IHTAT: Gaack...GAAG!! Telamon: *Grabs banhammer* Your game is over. IHTAT: I've hacked before, I can hack now! *Makes the area spin around* Telamon: Whoah--whahhh! *Falls, grabs onto the edge of the volcano* NOOO! IHTAT: *Grabs sword* Yes. Telamon: *Grabs teleporter gun* *Throws it up ontop of the baseplate* *Teleported* Hah! IHTAT: STOP! NOW! I WANT T KILL YOU! Telamon: *Grabs banhammer* Now, what do you have to say for yourself? IHTAT: ....GRAAHHH!!! *Tackles telamon into volcano* IHTAT & Telamon: *Lands on different platforms* Telamon: Grr.. *Flips over to IHTAT's platform* IHTAT: *Swings sword* Telamon: *Dodges* *Jumps out of volcano* IHTAT: NOO! ARGH!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Telamon: Glad that's o--GAAHH! *Falls onto floor* *Sword in telamon's back* IHTAT: AHAhA! You thought you could defeat me, didn't you? Telamon: Gah.. and...i..still do! *Pulls sword out of back* *Slices IHTAT in half* IHTAT: *Dodges* *At edge of volcano* Telamon: *Stabs IHTAT* IHTAT: GAAACK..AGGGGH!!! GAHH.. *Pulls out flaming sword* N..NO! Y....Y..YOU CAN'T DEFEAT...mehhh..GAACK!!! IHTAT: *Gets up* N..N..NEVER! *Tries to slice telamon's head in half* Telamon: *Ducks* *Pushes IHTAT into volcano* IHTAT: N..n.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! *Falls into lava* *...............................SPLAAAAAAAAASH......................* Telamon: *Looks down into volcano* ....That's over.
gospelboy
#28797836Wednesday, July 07, 2010 9:21 PM GMT

Bumped? No. HAMMERED.
cheese678
#28798028Wednesday, July 07, 2010 9:24 PM GMT

Name: Cheese678 Side(good or bad): Good Base location: Good base Favorite battlefield: Main battlefield I guess... Desc.: A new recruit, just came in today.
gospelboy
#28835351Thursday, July 08, 2010 1:19 PM GMT

Builderman; New recruit, ah? Cheese678: Mm-hmm. Builderman: Walk right in. Heh. Cheese678: WHOA! SO MUCH TECHNOLOGY! *Staring at coffee* WHAT TYPE OF GADGET IS THAT?! Builderman: That's a.. heh..Coffee.... You drink from it....... Cheese678: Wow. HIGH-TECH! Clockwork: ... -_- Cheese678: Where are my weapons, sir? Builderman: Ok. Here ya go! *Hands giant sword* And here! *Hands AK-47* You get the rest in different ways. Cheese678: Waoz. Builderman: ...Be right back. *Runs* COFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Cheese678: Who's there? ???: ...Me! Cheese678: Well, go right in me! *Opens door to find spam soldiers* HOLD IT! Cheese678: You're badguys, right? Lolque1414 {Explosives Warrior} : That's nothin ya need to know, kid. Lolque4141 {Shooting Soldier} : Yeah, now let us get in or else. Cheese678: Or else what. *Slowly pulling gun out* Lolque4141: Or else.. THIS! *Pulls gun out quickly and aims at cheese* Cheese678: Oh, really. Lolque4141: Yeah! Now let us get in, nice and easy--- Cheese678: *Quickly aims at lolque4141 and shoots* HAH! Lolque1414: *Tossing grenade in hand* You shouldnt'a done that, kid. Lolque1414: It may be more dangerous than ya think. Cheese678: *Kicks lolque onto ground* Lolque1414: Oh! *Lets go of grenade* *It flies over to the hill* Builderman: ...I see we have spam soldiers at our doors. Lolque1414: Yeah? Whatcha gonna do bout it? Builderman: ...*Pours coffee on lolque* Lolque1414: ARRRGH!!! I'M...NOT MELTING! NOOOO! Builderman: *Slams lolque with banhammer* Lolque1414: NOO---- Builderman: *Grabs lolque4141* *Throws over hill* Lolque: Uhhg...WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!! *THUD* Builderman: ....BACK TO TEH COFFEEZ. NAOZ.
cheese678
#28835397Thursday, July 08, 2010 1:21 PM GMT

That was funny.
Aceblock
#28841519Thursday, July 08, 2010 3:38 PM GMT

Name: Aceblock Side: Good Base location: Outer Robloxia Favorite battlefield: Narrows and Snowbound (OLD) Desc: Joined the good guys because he disagreed with the bad guys' rights; takes technology and fighting seriously.
gospelboy
#28861521Thursday, July 08, 2010 8:26 PM GMT

The two armies had a big battle in Snow Falls. Roblox: Well, my friends. You know what to do, fire steadily, kill mercilessly.. The fight begins now. Builderman: *Sips coffee* YES SIR! *Throws coffee away* Roblox: *Points at coffee cup, a laser shoots out and destroys it* Littering. Builderman: hehe..Sorry. Aceblock {Commander}: We can do this if we all work together. So everyone-- LET'S DO IT! Roblox: Agreed, commander aceblock. We will win....I know it. Roblox: CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE! Mortarblastingray: CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE! The two armies struck, slash, slash, slam, boom, etc etc.. Many spam soldiers had been destroyed.. Mortarblastingray; *Grabs sword of shadows* Roblox: *Grabs the sword of robloxia* Mortarblastingray: *Slices at roblox* Roblox: *Blocks* Mortarblastingray: *Pushes roblox to the ground* Roblox: *Drops sword* No! Mortarblastingray: *On roblox* *Holds sword up* Roblox: ..you have done well.. i congradulate you as a good fighter...goodbye.. Builderman: ..*Looks up at roblox and mortarblastingray* hm.... Mortarblastingray: Now, i finish you! Builderman: *Throws hammer at mortarblastingray* MBR: AAURGH!! *Flies back into base* WHAAAAAAAAAAHHGG!! Roblox: hello, builderman. Builderman: hello, roblox. Roblox; time by time, year by year, i grow old. Roblox: perhaps....my time...has...............come............. Builderman: Roblox...no.. Roblox: .............................................. Roblox: Alright, maybe it hasn't! Time takes so long. Builderman: :D Roblox: Let's go-- MBR: RAH!! *Tackles roblox into snow* Builderman: *Grabs banhammer* MBR: *Grabs sword of shadows* *Gets up* Builderman: It's the end for you, mbr. MBR: N----*Pushes builderman into the snow* Builderman: *Falls* Uhhg..NO! MBR: *Stabs roblox with sword of shadows* Builderman: *Gets up* urrg.....Roblox...? MBR: *Walks away* Builderman: r.....roblox....... Roblox: time by time, year by year, i gro--- Builderman: You just said that a while back. Roblox: perhaps....my time...has................c-- Builderman: You also said that. Builderman: By the way, It's not cuz you growing old. ITSH CUZ JUU JUST GOT STABBED WITH A SWORD!!! Roblox: have patience, young-- builderman: Are you calling me young now?! I HAVE A TOUGH LIFE! YOU DON"T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE! Roblox: I'm about to die, and you're feeling like you have a tough life?! IS THAT HOW IT IS?! Roblox: *Gets up and pushes builderman into snow* YOUR LIFE STILL EXISTS. Builderman: And so does yours.. ARE YOU WALKING? AND GETTING UP? Roblox: Grr....Yes..I AM! Builderman: Maybe not standing. *Pushes roblox down* Roblox: Ughhhrrr... Builderman: All you're caring about is yourself! YOU'RE SO SELFISH! Roblox: I AM ABOUT TO DIE, SO GET AWAY IF THAT'S HOW YOU FEEL! Builderman: WOULDNT YOU HAVE IDED BY NOW? Roblox???: *Walks up behind builderman* Haiz, buildyman! Roblox & Builderman: HUH?! Roblox???: *Pulls out gun* I WUNNAH BE YER FRIEND! Builderman: A SPAM SOLDIER. *Kicks into snow* WITH A SILLY LITTLE ACT. Roblox: THAT'S COPYING ME! Builderman: It amuses me. TOO BAD FOR YOU. WHADDEVA. Roblox: I..............................hate..........................you. Roblox: *Gets up* Is............this................what........you.................want? Roblox: Your..job....is this.................................................................. Roblox: You've always been..................like family to me....................... MBR: *Walks up behind builderman* Builderman: MBR!! MBR: Oh, don't worry. I'm here to ave you. He hates you... He's selfish..Join me, builderman.. and we can conquer roblox. Builderman: NO! *Pulls out sword* MBR: ..Alright... *Grabs sword* Your choice. *Stabs roblox in the head* MBR: Ehehehehehehehehehehe... *Walks away* Roblox: *Grabs sword and slices at builderman's hand* Builderman: AUGH!! *Falls into snow* Roblox: you.............................don't................deserve... Roblox:......................to...................................exist.................................. Roblox: you................don't...................care..........about..............anyone roblox: but........................yourself......................................................... Builderman: That's not true! Roblox: you're................................just.......................as.......................bad Roblox:...................as....................................MBR................................... Builderman: I'm..No! That's not true! Roblox: *Turns head away from builderman* goodbye........................ Roblox:.................................................................................................... Builderman: I'm not one of them.. I'm not! No! Builderman: I..No, I'm not....Roblox? Builderman: ROBLOX?! ........................................................................................... ........................................................................................... Builderman: no...No! MBR: *Behind builderman* You're mean.....You're cruel.....You're sad.. MBR: Your life can be better if you just join me. Builderman: Never..NEVER! It's over. GOODBYE. *Walks back to base* ------ Aceblock & Cheese678: *Standing at roblox's body* Aceblock: Roblox, no....Why.... WHY?! Chees678: Twas' a good man, aceblock. Aceblock: He needed me to help him......but I always needed him..
gospelboy
#28908621Friday, July 09, 2010 3:13 PM GMT

Buh? Buh. Buh?! BUH! .....Buhhhhhh.....BUMP! :D
Aceblock
#29105134Monday, July 12, 2010 3:52 PM GMT

Okay, I know I'm a nice guy, but I never really cared THAT much about the Roblox dude.
flamepike
#29106739Monday, July 12, 2010 4:24 PM GMT

Don't like it, its so predictable that bad can win because in all fairness builderman is weak and ROBLOX doesn't really exist. Just a shared account.
ZoMbIeDudEs
#29154996Tuesday, July 13, 2010 4:29 AM GMT

Name: Andres Side(good) Base location: HQ Favorite battlefield: Offensive Battlefield(s Desc.: Sir Yes Sir!*Speaks very fast*Ima new recuirt waiting at your roder to defend roblox and all of its things its mighty technolegy and its mighty taste of sugar i want ot defend where shall i start wheres the HQ wheres the leader where where where i must know these things b4 i dan defend thw mighty roblox from its dangers hey by the way where are they we must know there hq b4 he can defeat them haha!,YES IF WE fail sry caps i mean if we fail we can try again right right yeah any time with wild weapons and might ytech can u show me your tech yeah SHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW SHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MEMESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW MSHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MEE SHOW MESHOW SHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MEMESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW MSHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MEE SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW SHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MEMESHOWSHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHSHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOSHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW SHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MEMESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW MSHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MEE SHOW MEW ME SHOW SHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MEMESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW MSHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOSHOW ME SHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW SHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MEMESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW MSHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MEE SHOW MESHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW SHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MEMESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW MSHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MEE SHOW MEW MEE SHOW MEOW ME SHOW SHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MEMESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW MSHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MEE SHOW ME ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW MSHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MEE SHOW MSHOSHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW SHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MEMESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW MSHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MEE SHOW MEW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW SHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW SHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MEMESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW MSHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MEE SHOW MEME SHOW SHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MEMESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW MSHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MEE SHOW MEESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW SHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MEMESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW MSHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MEE SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW SHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MEMESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW MSHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MESHOW ME SHOW MEE SHOW ME NAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aceblock
#29177387Tuesday, July 13, 2010 5:07 PM GMT

Relax, Andy. How much candy did you eat?
ZoMbIeDudEs
#29288878Thursday, July 15, 2010 2:09 AM GMT

Sorry,i just jumped ina coffe poof when dreaming,but,was it real IDK Anyway,...... *Eats popcorn*numz...*eats more*eats all then popcorn bag*Yum
ZoMbIeDudEs
#29289097Thursday, July 15, 2010 2:13 AM GMT

Wow my names not andy...well...at leasts it snot
Aceblock
#29307724Thursday, July 15, 2010 12:47 PM GMT

It's short for your real name. Sheesh.
ZoMbIeDudEs
#29793593Thursday, July 22, 2010 4:44 AM GMT

i like andy.. (lol,trying to have fun) Builderman:What is this?!! Clockwork:Its...Water Builderman:How come its sooooo cold and fresh?*drinks* Builderman:ARGH!THE FRESHNESS! Clockwork:Do you even know what the lakes are made of? Builderman:Off course! Clockwork:Then what? Builderman:The blue wattery thing! Clockwork:More speccefic plz Builderman:Ok..um,the reflecting water blue gentle COLD FRESH liquid Clockwork:-_- Builderman:Am i right?right? Clockwork:Thats a bih N.O Buiilderman::O clockwork:Yeah......thats what i thought Builderman:Well i should get coff after i throw this bottle of blues in the dump Clockwork:Hmm *6 min later* Clock work:Heh,replaced the coffe make instead of making coffe wat- Builderman:*slams door open* Builderman:IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! clockwork:I MADE YOU COFFE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Buiderman:Lol thx Builderman:*is to exited to drink,closes his eyes and doesent notice that its water Builderman*Drinks all of it** Builderman:How come its cold and fresh? Builderman:*Looks at coffe mug* DUM DUM DUUUUUUUM Builderman*RUNS OFF OUTSIDE* Builderman*Runs to the R.A.T Base Builderman:AR4GH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AH!!!!!!!!!!!!! R.A.T Forces guy:Did you hear somethin RAT Forces guy #2:Dunno Builderman:*Rns to the place,Galleaons* Builderman:ah!!!!!!!AH!!!!!!!!!!! Sailer #1:? Sailer #2,:LOOK OUT!!!!!CANNON!!!!!!!!!!! All sailors:*gets hit and getd pwnt* Builderman*Runs over noobs house* Noob:MAH HOUSE!!!nOEZ!!!!! Owner of house(Guy who sold the noob the house):!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Builderman:Runs back to clockwork Clockwork::/ Builderman:WUT DID U DOO?!!!!? Clockwork:Made you water Builderman:Y?! Clockwork:Too give you a fresh sent of coldness Builderman:... Clockwork:... all:... Builderman:Ok the- Noob(Is now very giant):*takes off the roof Builderman and clockwork:O.O Noob:JOO R0N OVMR M11H HPOOOOOOO00000000IIUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSZZZZZEEEEEE!!!!!!!! Clockwork:You did Builderman:No i di- Noob:*grabs builderman and takes him to volcano* Builderman:CLOCK WORK!!!!!hALP!!!!!!!! clockwork:no builderman:HALP!!!!!!! Clockwork:fine..... clockwork*grabs freeze ray* clockork*shoots noob: FWOOOOSH! Noob:o,e builderman:Uh..ima still stuck here Clockwork:Ima let you up there little longer :D
ZoMbIeDudEs
#29793722Thursday, July 22, 2010 4:47 AM GMT

Just did this to eintertain mahself
mario1023
#29798713Thursday, July 22, 2010 7:16 AM GMT

Woudn't be a battle without me and Firestar, now would it gospelboy? Name: 1023 Side(good or bad): good Base location: Don't have one. Favorite battlefield: Anywhere in the sky or with a blade. Desc.: A semi-random warrior with a short temper you don't wanna tick off. Name: Firestar Side(good or bad): Whichever 1023 is. Base location: Don't have one. Favorite battlefield: Doesn't matter, So long as a blade is in his hands. Desc.: Do I really need to tell you this one gospelboy?
Aceblock
#29990567Saturday, July 24, 2010 7:42 PM GMT

I consider myself to be the most serious commander in the squad.
ZoMbIeDudEs
#30577940Sunday, August 01, 2010 2:05 AM GMT

A Zombies Paradise Ihtat:X.x telamon:Wheres roblox...wheres everybody? roblox:over heah!*Sends flare* telamon:Oh there u r! ihtat:...*melts in lava* telemon:Wut happend? ihtat:BLARG telamon:0.e roblox:O,E ihtat:*grabs telamon with tonge* Telamon:Z0MG hALp! roblox:*gets sword,and slices and misses* roblox:OMG ITS TO ....Quick?this reminds me of ihtat telamon:x.x roblos:telamon? telamon:Brrrrrainz!!!!!!!!!! roblox:AH!!!!I GOTTA WARN BUILDERMAN! roblox:*RUNS TO BUILDERMAN* Builderman:Hi der roblox:Telamon is a zombie and so is ihtat builderman:Unbelevable roblox:-.- telamon and ihtat:BRRRRRRAINZ! note:ihtat is a smoker andntelamon isa hunter telamon:*slices builderman and eats brainz* builderman:x.x roblox:AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! builderman is now a boomer builderman:Br..ains roblox:*gets catched by ihtats tonge* all exept roblox:*eats roblox's brain* roblox:x.x Who will save robloa now? Swat:*Whistle* Swat:? Swat"OMG ITS ZOMBIES Swat:x.x note roblox is a tank roblox"BRRRRRAINXADHFWOFHJSODFGJEJ n000b:? noob:MERRY CHRISMANS!! noob:chrismas*] builderman:Eats and gets bugger* builderman:yum U.C.S.O.R;(United crime solvers of roblox):? Note that when i saw u.c i mean the group u.c:Bacon! u.c:where? u.c:"IN THE OVEN u.c:*opens oven* ihtat:brains! u.cAH!!!!!!!! u.ciim calling rein-----rein....rei/.//............x.x Scientist:finnaly! mrs.docter:What is it? sciengist:*drinks potion* scientist*transforms into mutant mrs:docter:GO GET EM TIGER :3 Scientist:**sees zombies* scientist:RAWR! telamoh:RAWR! scientist:*gets catght by tonge pulled in the zombie crowd and SO BIG BRAIN GETS EATEN scientist:BRAINS! MRS.scietinst:*screams* TOBE CONTUINEED 1982
Aceblock
#30603584Sunday, August 01, 2010 2:24 PM GMT

Who's robloa?
flamepike
#30612705Sunday, August 01, 2010 5:23 PM GMT

Four UC! (Four sounds like death in chineese. So I am insulting UC.)
Aceblock
#31280197Monday, August 09, 2010 11:49 PM GMT

Okay, now I'm annoyed. >:U
foxthewinterfox
#43279480Monday, February 28, 2011 10:36 PM GMT

PWN NOOBS NOT EPIC ROBLOXIANS

of     1