of     1   

woop17
#29028215Sunday, July 11, 2010 7:18 AM GMT

I am sorry if anyone thought of this first. If so, I didn't see it, so don't flame me for it. My idea is that every year, anyone who is a veteran would get a special hat or a gear. Ex. A hat is given to all veterans one year. The next year, it's a gear that is given to all veterans. And yes, we have done something to help ROBLOX. We helped to teach new users and to make the site more popular.
DarkLight08
#29028241Sunday, July 11, 2010 7:19 AM GMT

No, I don't support. Veterans haven't done anything. All they have done is had an account for a year. ~{Idiots are fun. No wonder every village wants one.}~ --Support my campaign against spam! Check my profile!
Cyrotus
#29028343Sunday, July 11, 2010 7:24 AM GMT

This whole veteran thing has gotten on my donkey... Some Veterans yes, they have done nothing, but most actually do something... That is the only topic that I am confused upon... And yet Valve let you get a Golden Wrench just by crafting randomly... and giving items just by finding a page... However they did held promotions which you have to pay for the items... This whole thing is a mess in my eyes, but the above statement says "approval"... but then this is ROBLOX and ROBLOX is not Valve... And this ROBLOX does not run on Source.

of     1