of     1   

TheNickmaster21
#29187633Tuesday, July 13, 2010 7:30 PM GMT

Greetings, I am buying uniforms for my group, Arctic Reasearch and Tactical Intelligance Corps or A.R.T.I.C. I would like a scientist outfit (LabCoat, Dark Blue Undershirt, Falls Bellow Torso, ect) . The outfit should match The 'Mad Scientist Hair'. I would also like a field uniform similar to the one The Frost Clan has. (Dark Blue and Grey, For Arctic Envirement, ect.) The outfit should match The 'Sub Zero Survival Gear' Hat. Another thing I would like, would be an Elite Security Outfit. (Dark Blue and Grey, ALMOST Ninja looking, ect) It should match The 'Masked Hood of the Truest Seer'. I am looking for quality, not some nooby outfit. I will only buy if I like it. I would like any uniforms to be done by Friday. Please Reply if you are interested. I will also give you a high rank in A.R.T.I.C. (Professor or Elite Guard) if I like you uniform. Thanks for reading this post! =) -nickmaster24 -Leader of Arctic Reasearch and Tactical Intelligance Corps NOTE: I will pay up to 100 R$ for a shirt with matching pants, not just one of the two.
TheNickmaster21
#29187670Tuesday, July 13, 2010 7:30 PM GMT

*facepalm* Sorry, wrong section

of     1