of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

superdimensionmaster
#2944362Thursday, September 25, 2008 12:16 AM GMT

Secret armies of normal people. Scientists with labs in garages. The greatest advancement in the world. A wormhole has opened, leading to the planet Rygoastrians. The Rygoastrians are friendy, but some of the other planets the galaxy are not. There are no overwarp drives yet, so the wormhole is the only way to get to the other planets. And to make it worse, the enemies at the other side have superpowers, and a secret evil being called the Eon Vultranican has risin to take over all the planets without anyone knowing. Except a few. They are called the Time Defenders, and protect the world from evil aliens such as the Demontscrans, and the controlled Cybertronians. Name: Type: (Species) Job/Rank: Powers: (If they even know yet) Weapons: Armor: Vehicles: Name: Robert Starlight Type: Human Job/Rank: Top Secret Garage Scientist Powers: None. Weapons: Anything he can build and a solarsteel dagger Armor: Force Suit (The first version of Force Armor) Vehicles: The Starlight Shadow
WhyHelloThere
#2944527Thursday, September 25, 2008 12:26 AM GMT

Name: Jonathan Gally Type: Human Job/Rank: Weapons designer Powers: NONE Weapons: mainly a Lewin 46 Repeater and a Scrap Metal Dagger Armor: Modified Armor, bandoliers, universal riot shield Vehicles: "Gunbox" (it's a tricked-out SUV with 2 Tyos light laser cannons, a Yarpury Corp automatic plasma bomb launcher, and 2 Lewin 48 Heavy Repeaters)
superdimensionmaster
#2957393Friday, September 26, 2008 12:35 AM GMT

Starlight: hi, Voidsearcher. Voidsearcher: So have you been working on that subworld machine? Starlight: Yea, but it's not going that good. Voidsearcher: Why? Starlight: Because it puts itself in a subworld instead of the target. *A strange echo-y motor noise is outside* Starlight: I think the Rygoastrians are coming. And that means Demontscrans will follow. Activate the defenses. Voidsearcher: Ok.
WhyHelloThere
#2962642Friday, September 26, 2008 1:34 PM GMT

(in Jonathan's garage, not far from Starlight) Jonathan: ? Great. The Rygoastrians are coming. And then the Demontscrans will come... just another day of shooting. Isaiah: It won't be that bad! Uri: Really, now... Jonathan; Shut up! Isaiah: Okay... Jonathan: Go get the turrets and hoverbots online, ok Uri? Uri: Will do. Jonathan: Isaiah, alert the rest of the crew. Isaiah: Got it. Jonathan: I'll be in the armory setting up the vendor. (The Crew: Jonathan, Uri, Isaiah, Verdi, Lopan, Will, Ceaser, Hiel, Belanus)
superdimensionmaster
#2965285Friday, September 26, 2008 8:14 PM GMT

Robert Starlight: *Sees Rygoastrian ship* Come in. The Demontscrans might be following you again. Alkon Saberzton: I saw their ship. New technology. But not as good as this. *Holds laser blaster* Alkon Saberzton: Just open the defenses. But wait for the rest of us to come in first. Syritaka Trabiton: It's OK to open the defenses now. Starlight: *Presses defense button and the house has a forcefield, satellites and turrets all around and over it* Skyfreedom: No unauthorized experiments! Trabiton: It's called defense.
superdimensionmaster
#2968788Friday, September 26, 2008 11:56 PM GMT

Trabiton: To the spaceships! Everyone: To the spaceships! *Everyone gets in their spaceships and activates cloaking* Demontscran Commander: There's no one here. Safe for-- *BOOM!* Trabiton: That was easy, but it won't be so easy next time. They will know we can cloak. Unless we remove the evidence. Skyfreedom, remove the evidence! Skyfreedom: I'm the boss here, not you. Trabiton: Whatever.
astelath
Top 100 Poster
#2969075Saturday, September 27, 2008 12:13 AM GMT

Name: Dante Type: Tabathian ( Almost Like human ) Job/Rank: Arbiter. ( Kinda like a Surgeon General ) Powers: Healing Weapons: Carbon Stun pistol Armor: Carbon Fiber Armor Vehicles: None, ( Except a hover car! :D )
astelath
Top 100 Poster
#2969137Saturday, September 27, 2008 12:16 AM GMT

Dante: Make a small cut here.. ???: Here? Dante: Yes there. Now Pour it in there..* The guy pours some kind of liquid into the humans throat * ???: Ok. Now close It up? Dante: Yes. ???: * He uses some kind of laser to close the humans throat * Dante: Now We wait...
superdimensionmaster
#2980163Saturday, September 27, 2008 5:07 PM GMT

Trabition: I've been on the satellite tracking, it seems that a whole fleet of huge enemy ships are heading to Earth. They're huge, and that's good. Why? It gives us more of a chance of hitting with a shatter torpedo!
astelath
Top 100 Poster
#2980201Saturday, September 27, 2008 5:10 PM GMT

* The humans wakes up then gasps for air * Human: Where-where am I? Dante: Aboard the Tarterus ???: You we're killed once we abducted you. Dante: Yes. Now we brought you back to life. Human: H-How? Dante: We shall tell you later.. Now. Is there anything differnt? Eyesight..Reflexes.. anything. Human: N-No. Dante: Ok good. Prepare the Examination board ???: Ok. * He leaves the room *
0v0
#3003563Sunday, September 28, 2008 9:56 PM GMT

name: adamady stormfligh type : flyibthis (looks like a fish with bird features) job/rank: a miner on the planet desertiopa weapons: a Clitch pickaxe ( Clitch is a metal found not on earth) armour: a Clitch suit vehicles : desertiopa miner machine
0v0
#3003577Sunday, September 28, 2008 9:57 PM GMT

oh i forgot powers : none
12thDimension
#3007151Monday, September 29, 2008 12:50 AM GMT

Bring Up My Post Now!
12thDimension
#3019749Tuesday, September 30, 2008 12:57 AM GMT

My mission: Wait until pkeefer, Velo, or Jell the Bloubinoid show up. Your mission: I don't want to be bossy so I won't give you one.
windgecko
#3020031Tuesday, September 30, 2008 1:13 AM GMT

Name:Wind type:Cinrussken(big insect creature) job/rank:Rebel soldier in the yaarus fleet Powers: can fly, empathy(can tell what people's emotions are) Weapons:model XT31 plasma carbine, MarkII stun grenades, and a HK12 supersteel katana Armor:Mark 4 pressure/armor suit, small energy shield Vehicles: RT4 hover bike with plasma cannon attachment hope this is okay..:D ☼Ψ¥»۝wind۝«¥Ψ☼
astelath
Top 100 Poster
#3020238Tuesday, September 30, 2008 1:25 AM GMT

Dante: * Takes off gloves and washes hands * I wonder what's going to happen today..
0v0
#3027774Tuesday, September 30, 2008 8:19 PM GMT

*swings pickaxe* nothing *swings pickaxe again* still nothing *swings pickaxe again* OMG i found a! aceint wormhole woaaaaaaaaaaaa! *gets in worm hole and lands by jonathan* where am i! jonathan:alien!*swishes dagger around* adamady : STOP! i dont wanna hurt you back at destertiopa *miner machine roles* *miner machine hits worm hole* back on earth jonathan: why should i not kill you! *miner machine falls froms worm hole* both: AHHHHHHH! *miner machine falls but they almost get hit*
astelath
Top 100 Poster
#3028204Tuesday, September 30, 2008 8:47 PM GMT

Dante: I wonder whats going to happen today. * A small wormhole opens * Dante: Thats weird... * Goes up to check it then gets sucked in and lands next to nut shell * Dante: AHH! * 3PIC FAC3Pl4NT *
supersonic2000
Top 25 Poster
#3028524Tuesday, September 30, 2008 9:03 PM GMT

(Can i be hewikii again?) Name:Hewikii Type:Bionicle Job/Rank:Scout explorer,Warrior Powers:Can controll the element of earth,Makes boulders fall from the sky,Makes it rain stilagtites,And so forth Weapons:Zamor launcher,Protosteel claws Armor:Standerd protosteel Vehicles:Small X-LIO EP(Exploreation pod)
supersonic2000
Top 25 Poster
#3028616Tuesday, September 30, 2008 9:08 PM GMT

Hewikii:Well...Sector HI-980...Lost in space...On planet...Well...X..I set up camp,Im talking to myslef.*Writes in journal* Hewikii:Anyway,My pods destroyed..AND ITS A X-LIO!! THOSE ARE THE BEST!! I PAYED 90,000 WIDGETS FOR IT TO BE DESTROYED!!*Runs around screaming*
0v0
#3030963Tuesday, September 30, 2008 10:51 PM GMT

*small worm hole appears* finally! *with all stuff lands by dante*
windgecko
#3034042Wednesday, October 01, 2008 1:19 AM GMT

Yaaras fleet commander: wind i am promoting you to ship captain Wind: yes sir what ship will i be captain of? yaaras fleet commander: you will be captain of the pegasus warcruiser wind: but sir that warcruiser is extremely outdated and its the weakes in the fleet Yaaras fleet commander: better than being a low status soldier isnt it? Wind: yes sir ill get to my station *sigh*
kongu
#3045537Thursday, October 02, 2008 12:18 AM GMT

Name:Kongu Type:Konguan Job/Rank:Commander Powers:Air/Wind Wepons:Laser Crossbow Armor:Built In Toa Plating Vehicles:None, But Can Fly Instead
kongu
#3045730Thursday, October 02, 2008 12:25 AM GMT

As Kongu Is Abord His Cruiser With His Konguan Warriors, He Findsn A Wormhole. Kongu:Admiral, what did you find? Admiral Trana:A Wormhole.Wait, WHat is coming through??? Kongu:Enemy Crafts, They Arent Our Allies Or Ours, Fire At Will *BEEP BEEP BEEP* Warrior:ENEMY BOARDERS IN SECTOR 3!!!!! Kongu:ok guys, follow me. Once Kongu Kills The Cybertronian Boarders, Kongu Returns To His Home Planet To Meet Up WIth His Allies. Kongu:Fellow Toa, Brothers, Sisters, Some Things Attacked us in space Hali:We Must Defend Mata-Nui From Them Kongu:By The Way Everyone, Where Is Hewiiki??? Hali:We Got A Response From Him On Planet X, You should check it out Kongu:Thanks.
astelath
Top 100 Poster
#3047023Thursday, October 02, 2008 1:21 AM GMT

* Suddenly a huge rock falls on dante and he dies * {{ I didn't like him much :D }} NEW CHARACTER THINGY! Name:KAATHROUBALVCAFRUTROU ( Vergil ) Type: Velargian Job/Rank: Demolitionist Powers: Corruption ( When someone is mad he can somehow make them even madder ) Can Fly, Eagle Vision ( Can see if the person or animal is Hostile or Friendly or Neutral ) Weapons: XM39578.0.3 Plasma Stinger ( Rocket Launcher >:D ) ZD3984 Version 98 Experimental Laser Pistol Armor: Carbon Laser Fiber Vehicles: The Rouge Shadow ( Star wars fan. :D )

of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right