of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

kirbydood261
#30669649Monday, August 02, 2010 10:02 AM GMT

I think they should make it so that you could send out a mass message to all your friends or just certain ones, so you wouldnt have to send like 200 messages to all your friends if you want to tell them all.
kirbydood261
#30679925Monday, August 02, 2010 3:11 PM GMT

is no one replying because they agree or they dont care
ported
#30679989Monday, August 02, 2010 3:12 PM GMT

first of all give us chance to reply second of all i dont agree.
kirbydood261
#30830344Wednesday, August 04, 2010 9:35 AM GMT

y dont you agree
ported
#30830413Wednesday, August 04, 2010 9:38 AM GMT

First, sort your grammar out. Second, because its called "spamming"
RevolutionGG
#30830449Wednesday, August 04, 2010 9:40 AM GMT

No.
kirbydood261
#30830519Wednesday, August 04, 2010 9:43 AM GMT

Ok, dood you seem to nag on everyone. Do you ever agree or do you just love the way roblox is right now. I dont know if i explained this well enough above but I will try again. I think that we should be able to send a single message to a bunch of our friends with out having to send the message to your friends speratly.
ported
#30830598Wednesday, August 04, 2010 9:46 AM GMT

Yeah thats calld spamming And its "Dude" Not "Dood"
kaspar22
#30830741Wednesday, August 04, 2010 9:52 AM GMT

And ported fails...
ported
#30830989Wednesday, August 04, 2010 10:03 AM GMT

Orlynoa. Your the one who fails.
JGamer587
#30831135Wednesday, August 04, 2010 10:10 AM GMT

ROFL kirby'dood' even messed up his name LOL
shauny86
#30832320Wednesday, August 04, 2010 11:12 AM GMT

uhhhhh...Ported This is ROBLOX not roPOSH...
shauny86
#30832345Wednesday, August 04, 2010 11:13 AM GMT

But still I see what you mean...
kirbydood261
#30836039Wednesday, August 04, 2010 1:12 PM GMT

Why don't you people realize maybe thats how i like to spell dood. I know it's not right but i prefer to speel it that way.
charmybee1
#30836098Wednesday, August 04, 2010 1:14 PM GMT

Perhaps you like to spell it that way, but this is the forums.
kirbydood261
#30844259Wednesday, August 04, 2010 3:41 PM GMT

This is NOT a complete list. Saying "It's not on the rules" is not an excuse, any and all moderators are to be given respect and listened to. If they warn you about something they're keeping you from being banned. These apply to ALL FORUMS, not just one or two. The Community Guidelines also apply here. Go read them: http://wiki.roblox.com/index.php?title=Community_Guidelines --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- No foul or abusive language will be tolerated. Period. It has no place in our community. Attempts to disguise bad language or bypass the language filters will not be tolerated. No personal attacks will be allowed. You’re welcome to disagree with another member’s opinion but attacking (flaming) and insulting another member is not acceptable. Intentionally starting flame wars could cause you to be banned for a while. No degrading racial comments are allowed. Self-explanatory. No drug, alcohol, or tobacco references. Discussions about or references to drugs and alcohol that serve to promote their usage are not allowed. No inappropriate references. There’s no question that Internet is full of degrading inappropriate material and comments. Roblox is fully G-rated, it must be KEPT that way. This will get you instantly banned. No Politics. We prefer that members not get too involved in political discussions because they often result in flaring tempers and flame wars. No “this vs. that” posts (ie Ford vs Chevy). These types of threads invoke strong opinions, flaring tempers, and often result in flame wars and mass penalties. These threads will ultimately end up being deleted. No pointless complaining, moaning, and whining. This mostly applies to the operation and moderation of the online community. Members will be banned, threads removed, and so on based on the clearly defined rules. Publicly bemoaning the operation of the community and the way the rules are enforced will not put you in good favor with the moderators. If you have a legitimate concern or suggestion, PM a moderator. This also includes "pity threads", meaning ones proclaiming you're leaving, my cat died, etc. No advertising or spamming. It is our goal to keep the online community free from advertising and spam. We do not allow companies or individuals to actively market products, services, or websites to board members. Links to Roblox stuff is alright, but don't post about your personal chatroom or such. No dangerous or harmful posts. Posts that encourage members to participate in activities that we deem to be harmful or dangerous to members will be deleted (i.e. lighting things on fire, jumping cars over people etc.). Doing this stuff in Roblox is fine, in the real world it's not and can get you to be seriously hurt. No linking to directly competing games. Free online games or games that have a similar intention to Roblox (online multiplayer brick building) are direct competitors and are not to be posted about on our forums. No dating topics. This isn't a dating help site, keep topics about dating, relationships and otherwise, be it online or not, out of here. No random posts in help me threads. If you are posting in a help topic, HELP OR DO NO POST. Nothing is more annoying than having a 3 page thread and no-one helping you. No Trading. There isn't an official way to do it, therefore don't do it on these forums. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- So those are the content rules, these are the posting guidelines. You have to make your posts according to this list, otherwise it will be locked. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Make threads with an appropriate title. ALL THREADS IN ALL FORUMS MUST ABIDE BY THIS. Your titles should tell you what the thread is about. It shouldn't be a "surprise". There should be "Guess what!" threads. Make the titles mean something. "Hi there!" is OK. "I made a new map it's called Battleroads" is OK. "Guess what!?" is BAD. "I just...." is BAD. "place" is BAD. "Come see!" is BAD. ------ Spam is not allowed. ------ Spell properly. This isn't AIM. If you want people to take the time to read your post, then take the time to write it out properly. Saying "ru ok wit dat?" may take less type for you to type, but it takes longer for us to read. "Are you ok with that" doesn't take much longer. This isn't a chatroom, type properly. ------ Do not reply to threads just to reply. Replying with things like 'uh.. ya' or 'what' doesn't help the thread at all. If you don't have anything to say, don't say it. ------ No off-site links. Don't post links to videos, websites, pictures, etc. They HAVE to be directly Roblox-related, or else no. So no YouTube Poops, no links to funnyjunk, etc. Roblox videos on Google Video is fine, Roblox Fansites that are listed on the Blog are fine. Other than that, no. Again, this is not a complete list. Changes will be made...... Now leave me alone
droppop
#30844518Wednesday, August 04, 2010 3:45 PM GMT

Hey guess what noob! It ses "Use correct spelling, this isint AIM." Are you using good spelling? NO! Fail idea. ~{do what is right not easy}~
XxJimmyxX
#30844687Wednesday, August 04, 2010 3:48 PM GMT

Please, learn some grammar. Then you may come back. FAIL IDEA. That would cause a lot of spam. No.
robloxkid08
#30844698Wednesday, August 04, 2010 3:48 PM GMT

49.5% support. Unless you can answer this question well. Could random people send PM adverts to random people they don't know via this? ~robloxkid08, The S&I Discussion Guy~
lucario6157
#30844815Wednesday, August 04, 2010 3:49 PM GMT

NO. Stop defending your thread, it's useless.
komackboy
#30844993Wednesday, August 04, 2010 3:52 PM GMT

Actualy I Do Agree with him. You know why? Well because why waste your time sending messages to like 200 Friends or something i know i dont have many friends cause ive removed much but if someone has that much there should be a tool called like "Invite Friends" So you can pick with your mouse which friends to send it to not just send it to all but To choose which ones you wanna send it to. I hope you realizied why it is a good tool instead of just disagree all the time.
kirbydood261
#30848956Wednesday, August 04, 2010 4:51 PM GMT

People just aren't ready for change
marblemaster
#30850424Wednesday, August 04, 2010 5:10 PM GMT

Oh, we are ready. It would cause MAJOR lag, AND would have to be connected 24/7.
rescus2010
#30850592Wednesday, August 04, 2010 5:13 PM GMT

wrong forum
reeb
#30851320Wednesday, August 04, 2010 5:23 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right