of     1   

dastuke
#30683838Monday, August 02, 2010 4:12 PM GMT

ow many times have any of you accidently ( or heard from someone else) press the leave group button, when trying to press group admin, they should put it somewhere else further away in big red letters. After you click it should give you a warning saying are you sure you want to leave, you will lose your rank and anything else ( if their is anything else) you have achieved. plz post if you agree, i know that someone out there will. ( i know i already posted this but didnt get many responses so i made another )
YouWinTheInternet
#30683887Monday, August 02, 2010 4:13 PM GMT

I agree!
dastuke
#30683913Monday, August 02, 2010 4:13 PM GMT

one more idea i just thought of, the ability to award badges to group members it could be another option in group admin, it would be just like badges for place but they cost 50$ each and can be awarded only by the owner and could be for anything, like taking place in a war or getting more members to join, or even just to show a rank up.
dastuke
#30684079Monday, August 02, 2010 4:16 PM GMT

they should also add a feature that if you are a military group then you have a choice of topics to make you group like military, trading, clothing, peaceful, social, etc. it would be shown under the name or somewhere else, they should also add a feature that shows the groups allies and enemies ( a seperate box not in group description) that can be customized) plz don't comment saying you can put it in the description, this is just to improve it and this would be a slight improvement and also a message showing when you are accepted or declined from joining a group just like a friend request, and im sorry if any of these ideas were already suggested im just thinking up random ways to improve it, and they could maybe put these pms in the system notifications since that seems to have no point
dastuke
#30684202Monday, August 02, 2010 4:18 PM GMT

bump
dastuke
#30688556Monday, August 02, 2010 5:21 PM GMT

bumpify

of     1