of     1   

BeagleGreen
#30755508Tuesday, August 03, 2010 12:48 PM GMT

ROBLOX - Please Listen. You should update roblox so if your on a platform that's moving up, you don't glitch through it. And if your standing on a plane in mid-air you shouldnt fall off and if you get hit by something you shouldingt glitch through it then it would be realistic. Please take this idea.
3DThing
#30755649Tuesday, August 03, 2010 12:51 PM GMT

Their workng on it, their upgrading to Ogre 1.7.1, A new running system for ROBLOX! With this we will beable to have 1 million bricks without lagg, 60 people per server, water and more! its been proved their working on it now aswell! :D
BeagleGreen
#30755842Tuesday, August 03, 2010 12:57 PM GMT

Thanks for the update, 3DThing! I can't wait! Though i'm not worried about lag because I just got a new computer, so ROBLOX doesn't get lag anymore. But eventually I will get lag so that should be AWSOME! And if they are working on water, roblox can make it so if your on fire, you can jump in water to cool off lol. And if its realistic it should be shaped like a brick and if you put it on something with cracks in it it'll drain out. But 60 people? That'd be too much...Though it'd be nice to get all of my friends in one server...So roblox thanks for working on the updates!
BeagleGreen
#30755995Tuesday, August 03, 2010 1:02 PM GMT

Really roblox! Thanks!

of     1