of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Heraldofthegods
#31449186Thursday, August 12, 2010 1:36 AM GMT

The idea is simple, really. Create your own boss creature, and I will create a hero to do battle with it! His equipment and battle styles will depend on the boss in question. --Boss sheet-- Boss name: Boss Health: Boss weakness (body part or certain spell): Boss resistance (Element types): Boss Attacks: Cutscenes: Death Animation: Item Given: Example: Boss name: Necromancer Boss health: 200 Boss weakness: (body part or certain spell): Light Boss resistance (Element Types): Dark Boss attacks: Eldritch blast. (dark bolt of energy) Demon Fist (weak punch attack) Cutscenes: Beginning cutscene: *hero enters room* Necromancer: *chanting* Hero: "So you're the one who's making all these zombies!" Necromancer: *still chanting* *Hero lunges at necromancer, who blasts the hero with dark energy* Hero: "Ack! That's it! You're on! *fight begins* Death Animation: *Portal opens* Necromancer: "NO! PLEASE! I can still serve you!" *a giant claw comes out and grabs the necromancer* Necromancer: NOOOOOOOOO! Item Given: Eldritch fang (Dagger)
Darkian2
#31449262Thursday, August 12, 2010 1:37 AM GMT

Can I make my own?
WhyHelloThere
#31449306Thursday, August 12, 2010 1:37 AM GMT

Taggin' this for further use. Gotta go to sleep right now, though.
Darkian2
#31449508Thursday, August 12, 2010 1:39 AM GMT

Boss name: Lunos Boss Health: 999/999 Boss weakness (body part or certain spell): Third eye in the middle of it's head. Boss resistance (Element types): None. Boss Attacks: Lunar blast. Cutscenes: Will post later. Death Animation: ? Item Given: Lunar blade Don't do anything with this character, I'm doing it myself.
texasgotexas
#31449582Thursday, August 12, 2010 1:40 AM GMT

Boss name: okan Boss Health: 9200 Boss weakness (body part or certain spell): effective ONLY by darkness spells Boss resistance (Element types): every kind but darkness Boss Attacks: attacks with abysly whip Cutscenes: hero enters cave to rest to be attack by okan Death Animation: step back a bit andran at hero but dies when he get the hero Item Given: paldin armour and abysly whip
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#31449687Thursday, August 12, 2010 1:41 AM GMT

Boss name: Dirge Boss Health: 400 Boss weakness (body part or certain spell): A massive eye, which appears on Dirge's forehead from time to time. Boss resistance (Element types): All except for plain old kinetic attacks (swords, bows, bullets, etc). Boss Attacks: Will describe soon. Cut-scenes: Soon. Death Animation: Varies. Item Given: None, game end.
Heraldofthegods
#31449880Thursday, August 12, 2010 1:43 AM GMT

*The hero runs into a cave to shelter himself from a terrible rain. However, a creature known as okan drops from the ceiling to kill him* (I'm gonna work with the boss creators on this. Tell me okans first attack.)
texasgotexas
#31449993Thursday, August 12, 2010 1:45 AM GMT

run and grab one hand with his whip
Heraldofthegods
#31450078Thursday, August 12, 2010 1:46 AM GMT

The hero cuts the whip with his sword and slashes okan in the face, dealing 500 damage.
texasgotexas
#31450165Thursday, August 12, 2010 1:47 AM GMT

"ahhh!!!!"okan yells and grab his sword and pull it out of reach
Crazy1080
#31450400Thursday, August 12, 2010 1:49 AM GMT

Boss name: SLV-420 Boss Health: 5 (1 damage per hit) Boss weakness : After a while of fighting, it must cool down by exposing its core. Boss resistance : All frontal attacks will be met with failure. Boss Attacks: Energy Mortar, Overrun, Drone Swarm Cutscenes: The hero enters, and attempts to sneak through the room. Hero sets off a trip wire, opening the garage that the boss is in. It drives out and attempts to run the hero over, but the hero gets out of the way, and attacks it to no avail. Death Animation: The boss attempts to take the hero down with it by shooting its mortar at point blank. The hero somehow miraculously dodges, and the boss ends up destroying itself. Large amounts of debris fall around the hero as he/she rushes for the exit. Item Given: Seeker Drone (Pet)
Heraldofthegods
#31450714Thursday, August 12, 2010 1:53 AM GMT

The hero goes for a cheap shot, kicking okan hard between the legs, doing 600 damage.
pokemonkid66
#31450878Thursday, August 12, 2010 1:55 AM GMT

boss name:Mecha general guy boss health:1000 boss weakness:being hit when general guy comes out charges his ray gun for three turns and attacks' also water attacks boss resistance:fire ice light darkness anything but water boss attack:shysummoun:summouns the shyguy army(extreamly tought o dodge best attack)shymissles:fires missles(weak-medium)generals ray gun:charges ray gun for three turns then attacks tough) cutscences:general guy says to his elite minions Hmmmmmm SERGANT PRIVATE PILOT LUITENINT ALL ELITE SHYGUYS PREPARE THE MECHA SUIT!!!!!!!! death animation:The mecha suit suddenly starts moving randomly and starts ticking leading to a explosion before it explodes general guy escapes and yells"I'LL BE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! THE SHYYGUYS WILL NEVER QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" items dropped:shy suit(important allows you to infiltrate one shyguy base) shyguy weaponry set(shyguy weapeons) General guys hat(can be sold for a high price general guy will return with a new one though
pokemonkid66
#31451012Thursday, August 12, 2010 1:56 AM GMT

(ok forgot) items dropped:shylio(a pet shyguy lion) resistance:in mecha suit barley takes much damage outside of it takes a avergae amount
coolblue
#31451752Thursday, August 12, 2010 2:04 AM GMT

Boss name: Corrupted Wizard Form 1 Boss Health: 1,000 Boss weakness (body part or certain spell): When he is glowing Green. Boss resistance (Element types): When he is glowing red he is resistant to magic. Boss Attacks: Moon Dust (Stomps his staff on ground and launches darkness all around) Darkness Blast (Launches a laserbeam of darkness) Moon Walk (Jumps into the air and hits your hard with his staff) Eclipse (Blinds you while he uses a random move) Staff Hit (Hits you with staff) HP Steal (Hits you with a purple sphere and takes your health) Cutscenes: The hero walks into The Corrupted Wizard's castle and he attacks you right away, you then get to a safe spot and ask why and he says is "crystal". You then proceed with with the fight. Death Animation: The wizard drops his staff then uses a transprotation spell before you can do anything else. Item Given: Darkness Staff
bluecloud6606
#31451784Thursday, August 12, 2010 2:04 AM GMT

Boss name: Flapy Boss Health:100,00 Boss weakness (body part or certain spell): bunny tail Boss resistance (Element types): fire, earth, light, shadow Boss Attacks:Charm,Slam,Extreme Strenth Cutscenes: a small bunny comes out of a hole it seems harmless untill you approch it,it launches you into the sky Death Animation:it does the puppy eyes and falls Item Given:Cuteness +100
slimeboy
#31451995Thursday, August 12, 2010 2:07 AM GMT

Boss name: Molgera Boss Health: 999 Boss weakness (body part or certain spell): Blue Snakelike tounge. It is hard to get to. Boss resistance (Element types): Wind Boss Attacks: Family Call (Calls little Molgera children), Flight, Eat Cutscenes: When the Hero enters, Molgera, a brown snake like creature, flies up into the air, from the sand, and flys in circles around the room and then dives back into the sand. Death Animation: Molgera screams in pain and flys into the air, making an attempt to kill the hero on his final breath. While in the air, Molgera stops and starts exploding, from the tail to the head. Item Given: Inpenitrable Armor to protect Molgera from any attacks. (See weak spot on how to defeat him.) I had to do this. Molgera is my favorite boss from a Zelda game I own. :P If you dont want to do this, I will make a new one.
dragonblox01
#31472434Thursday, August 12, 2010 10:33 AM GMT

Boss name: "Father" or "The truth" Boss Health:0.(Cant be damaged) Boss weakness (body part or certain spell): Nothing. Boss resistance (Element types): Everything. Boss Attacks: Heal, Shadow veil, The truth. Cutscenes: "The hero walks into a room and he has a weird feeling he's being watched. He looks up and sees a GIGANTIC eye connected to the ceiling, Tentacles that looks like hands come and get him pulling him up against the ceiling, He is soon teleported to a massive pitch-Black room. And then he sees a shadow, A walking live shadow, with eyes all over its body. (Battle starts) Death Animation: "The truth" Wins the match Bringing the hero to theopposite room of the black one, a complete white room with a BIG stone door infront of you. (You and the boss talk for awhille) Then you Destroy the door Killing "The truth" Item Given:Revival ( Makes you able to revive a friend or family member that has passed away) *1 use only*
Heraldofthegods
#31477162Thursday, August 12, 2010 12:54 PM GMT

(I'll do the Father fight as well.) *hero enters the room* *looks around, but is grabbed by tentacles connected to a giant eye.* *appears in a dark room* Hero: "Where am I?" *notices "Father"* Hero: *lunges at "Father", sword drawn*
shippo6555
#31477982Thursday, August 12, 2010 1:11 PM GMT

Boss name: Giga tana Boss Health:1000000/1000000 Boss weakness (body part or certain spell): Tiger lunge skill. Boss resistance (Element types): shock and wind. Boss Attacks: She summons blades to fly at you & A twister (with lightningshe summons other wise she is a tough chookie(JOKE) with a sword. Cutscenes:The hero (alex) enters a dark room and tana forms right infront of you. you:TANA GET OOUT OF HERE ITS NOT SAFE! Tana:*singing*The storm rages on we are caryed on to the depths of hell. partner:ALEX SHE POSESED! *fight begins* Death Animation: *Alex standing over tana with a sword out.* Tana:*posesion is broken and is warped away* Item Given: dark ones note &karal(tana`s katana)
randy295
#31524083Thursday, August 12, 2010 10:58 PM GMT

Boss name:Zombie king Boss Health:1500/1500 Boss weakness:holy lighting spell and holy slash skill Boss resistance:death and darkness slash skill Boss Attack:command zombies and squish Cutscenes:Zombie king:WHO DARES TO GO THERE!!!! hero:its me so are you the one who command zombies? Zombie king:YES I AM SO LETS FIGHT -battle begins- Death Animation:hero:BEAT THAT ZOMBIE KING! Zombie king:NOOOOOO! -dies- Item Given:zombie king's crown and zombie king transformation pack
wertysas
#31524598Thursday, August 12, 2010 11:05 PM GMT

Boss name: Drome Boss Health: 500 Boss weakness (body part or certain spell): It's large one eye. Boss resistance (Element types): All but, fire. Boss Attacks: Slam, Bash, (He's a large Ogre with one eye.) Cutscenes: Hero: Fight me! Drome: Fine! Death Animation: Hero: See this! Drome: NO! Hero: -Shoots arrow into eye.- Drome: GRAW! -Falls back into the chasm they're fighting over. Item Given: The control to stop his minions from ravishing the world.
thejuiceypie
#31524785Thursday, August 12, 2010 11:07 PM GMT

Boss name: Endlos and the dragon Boss Health: 1/1 9000/9000 Boss weakness (body part or certain spell):Endlos none dragon the eye Boss resistance (Element types): na and Fire Boss Attacks: Weak attack and heavy attacks Cutscenes: Endlos is a small fur ball when he gets attacked more apear and when endlos gets attacked the dragon jumps out the ground Death Animation: Endlos wont die he disapears anf the dragon falls and rolls Item Given: Endlos drops nothing and the dragon has a ivory coast gold
ayden99
#31525057Thursday, August 12, 2010 11:10 PM GMT

Boss name:grodug Boss Health:2000 Boss weakness (body part or certain spell):back is vunerable when stunned Boss resistance (Element types):varies Boss Attacks:hammer smash,hammer tornado,hammer boomerang, Cutscenes:grodug says:heroe's??!!ill crush you!!! Death Animation:he lands on his stomach or he makes a faceplant Item Given:grodug's mini hammer
ayden99
#31525358Thursday, August 12, 2010 11:14 PM GMT

starting cutscene: grodug:A HERO???!!ill crush you!!! hero:how is that fair i get to fight a giant thing with a giant hammer!?? grodug:SHUT IT HUMAN!!FIGHT ME!!! death cutscene: grodug:AARRGGGHHH!!!*falls down and dies) hero:not an easy fight but wait...why is his hammer shrinking! hammer:it goes into the hero's grasp hero:now this what i call a hammer! (grodug's hammer might be the strongest hammer to ubtain)

of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right