of     1   

DEATHKLOK
#3232660Monday, October 13, 2008 10:28 PM GMT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2ESR8wMsUs If you don't get the joke its making fun of the books for dummies. For example "Hamster's for Dummies" Its Yorick's Resting Place for Boneheads because its basicly a guide for his place and its boneheads obviously because the skull. Well it took many hours to make the subtitles and what not I did have to edit one clip I forgot about, the part with the Sun Dial. I forgot to mention it so I just cut clip to it and edited back to make it better. Other than that I only edited that parts where it gives you the riddle so it would go faster. I only used subtitles as effects and nothing else except the credits. I did it all in 2 takes, 1 take for the whole clip basicly and the other was for the sundial. Most people had trouble finding the hint on what Yorick and the rest of the clues were all related to. It was obviously "Hamlet" by "William Shakespere" it has no relation to Hamlet 2 the movie obviously shakespere died along time ago. But if you have seen a video a clip or anything related with a person talking to a skull or holding skull only a skull not a ball like from the movie Cast Aways but a skull the skull is Yorick's head and he talks to it in pitty of his death. Roblox Name - Deathklok Song - The Memory Remains Band - Metallica Game - Roblox Place - Yorick's Resting Place Creator - Yorick
DEATHKLOK
#3242242Tuesday, October 14, 2008 6:05 PM GMT

Bump.......
Unknown999
#3247789Tuesday, October 14, 2008 11:43 PM GMT

couldn't you atleast call the title Yorick's Resting Place for Dummies? people would get the joke faster.
DEATHKLOK
#3252941Wednesday, October 15, 2008 11:14 AM GMT

There supposed to get it slower it makes it better and no i will not change it...

of     1