of     1   

iheartchocolate777
#32354457Monday, August 23, 2010 6:54 PM GMT

This thread takes place in MIstClan. Yes, I know, i already made a thread with that name, but it died. Anyways, just ask for a cat and I'll let you have it. I would let you make your own but then MistClan would be all Warriors and kits, with no queens or elders. It has become a pattern. Anyways, ask and I'll let you pick a cat. Oh, yes, and you can only have up to three cats at a time. MistClan Leader: Lionstar ~Big yellow tabby tom with amber eyes.(iheartchocolate777) Deputy: Brownsplash ~Pale she-cat with darker brown splotches.~ (Noone) Med. cat: Ivyflower ~Dark she-cat with pale Yellow paws.~ (Noone) Med. cat apprentice: Rowanpaw ~Dark brown tom w/ amber eyes~ (Noone) Warriors: Ashcloud ~Gray tabby tom w/ dull gray eyes.~ (Noone) APPRENTICE, SMOKEPAW Fireblaze ~Orange tabby tom with white chest, paws, and muzzle~ (Noone) Sandfur ~Pale she-cat with bright gren eyes~ (Noone) Lightningfur ~Yellow she-cat with dark black streaks~ (Noone) APPRENTICE, BRINDLEPAW
iheartchocolate777
#32354515Monday, August 23, 2010 6:55 PM GMT

Oh, shoot, I pressed the post on accident! This thread is not done yet, sorry.
iheartchocolate777
#32355641Monday, August 23, 2010 7:11 PM GMT

MistClan Leader: Lionstar ~Big yellow tabby tom with amber eyes.(iheartchocolate777) Deputy: Brownsplash ~Pale she-cat with darker brown splotches.~ (Noone) Med. cat: Ivyflower ~Dark she-cat with pale Yellow paws.~ (Noone) Med. cat apprentice: Rowanpaw ~Dark brown tom w/ amber eyes~ (Noone) Warriors: Ashcloud ~Gray tabby tom w/ dull gray eyes.~ (Noone) APPRENTICE, SMOKEPAW Fireblaze ~Orange tabby tom with white chest, paws, and muzzle~ (Noone) Sandfur ~Pale she-cat with bright gren eyes~ (Noone) Lightningfur ~Yellow she-cat with dark black streaks~ (Noone) APPRENTICE, BRINDLEPAW Willowclaw ~Pale gray she-cat with darker gray splotches~ (Noone) Sparrowleaf ~Light brown she-cat with dark green eyes~ (Noone) Doveshade ~Smoky white she-cat with light blue eyes~ (Noone) Apprentices: Brindlepaw ~Dark brown sptted white tabby she-cat~ (Noone) Smokepaw ~Young gray tabby tom with amber eyes~ (Noone) Queens: Bluestorm ~Dark blue fur with gray splotches~ (Noone) KITS: FEATHERKIT, FLAMEKIT, GRAYKIT, DARKKIT Hazelcloud ~ Light brown tabby with white splotches and amber eyes~ (Noone) KITS: FOXKIT, SHADOWKIT, RYEKIT Kits: Featherkit ~Long gray fur, tabby, blue eyes, she-kit~ (Noone) Graykit ~Short gray fur, amber eyes, tom~ (Noone) Flamekit ~Ginger tom with light blue eyes~ (Noone) Darkkit ~Tabby she-kit with dark gray fur~ (Noone) Foxkit ~Bright orange fur with a fluffy tail. Tip of tail is white~ (Noone) Shadowkit: Dark black fur with white belly, tom~ (Noone) Ryekit ~Light sandy fur, tom~ (Noone) Elders:Blossomfeather ~Light brown and gray she-cat with amber eyes~ (Noone) Stormwhisker ~Gray tabby tom with long fur~ (Noone) Boulderfoot ~Gray tom with unusually sharp claws and teeth Tawnyberry ~Pretty tortoiseshell she-cat with blue eyes~ (iheartchocolate777)
iheartchocolate777
#32359747Monday, August 23, 2010 8:12 PM GMT

Bump Up My Post
iheartchocolate777
#32376895Monday, August 23, 2010 11:54 PM GMT

Dead thread already?
iheartchocolate777
#32392120Tuesday, August 24, 2010 3:26 AM GMT

Alright, I suppose so. Ah well, maybe next time.
HALO2121
#32395482Tuesday, August 24, 2010 4:47 AM GMT

(Ashcloud) *Licking his paws down by the warriors den*
fireturn
#32399859Tuesday, August 24, 2010 9:06 AM GMT

(i'll take rowanpaw)
iheartchocolate777
#32415913Tuesday, August 24, 2010 5:38 PM GMT

:P Alright.
AnnaBanana1999
#32416005Tuesday, August 24, 2010 5:40 PM GMT

(Sandfur please :) )
iheartchocolate777
#32416107Tuesday, August 24, 2010 5:43 PM GMT

Alright. I'll make the new list now.
iheartchocolate777
#32416194Tuesday, August 24, 2010 5:44 PM GMT

MistClan Leader: Lionstar ~Big yellow tabby tom with amber eyes.(iheartchocolate777) Deputy: Brownsplash ~Pale she-cat with darker brown splotches.~ (Noone) Med. cat: Ivyflower ~Dark she-cat with pale Yellow paws.~ (Noone) Med. cat apprentice: Rowanpaw ~Dark brown tom w/ amber eyes~ (fireturn) Warriors: Ashcloud ~Gray tabby tom w/ dull gray eyes.~ (HALO2121) APPRENTICE, SMOKEPAW Fireblaze ~Orange tabby tom with white chest, paws, and muzzle~ (Noone) Sandfur ~Pale she-cat with bright gren eyes~ (Annabanana1999) Lightningfur ~Yellow she-cat with dark black streaks~ (Noone) APPRENTICE, BRINDLEPAW Willowclaw ~Pale gray she-cat with darker gray splotches~ (Noone) Sparrowleaf ~Light brown she-cat with dark green eyes~ (Noone) Doveshade ~Smoky white she-cat with light blue eyes~ (Noone) Apprentices: Brindlepaw ~Dark brown sptted white tabby she-cat~ (Noone) Smokepaw ~Young gray tabby tom with amber eyes~ (Noone) Queens: Bluestorm ~Dark blue fur with gray splotches~ (Noone) KITS: FEATHERKIT, FLAMEKIT, GRAYKIT, DARKKIT Hazelcloud ~ Light brown tabby with white splotches and amber eyes~ (Noone) KITS: FOXKIT, SHADOWKIT, RYEKIT Kits: Featherkit ~Long gray fur, tabby, blue eyes, she-kit~ (Noone) Graykit ~Short gray fur, amber eyes, tom~ (Noone) Flamekit ~Ginger tom with light blue eyes~ (Noone) Darkkit ~Tabby she-kit with dark gray fur~ (Noone) Foxkit ~Bright orange fur with a fluffy tail. Tip of tail is white~ (Noone) Shadowkit: Dark black fur with white belly, tom~ (Noone) Ryekit ~Light sandy fur, tom~ (Noone) Elders:Blossomfeather ~Light brown and gray she-cat with amber eyes~ (Noone) Stormwhisker ~Gray tabby tom with long fur~ (Noone) Boulderfoot ~Gray tom with unusually sharp claws and teeth Tawnyberry ~Pretty tortoiseshell she-cat with blue eyes~ (iheartchocolate777)

of     1