of     1   

Drkill777
#33034248Thursday, September 02, 2010 4:54 PM GMT

If you look in the history of contest leaders you may see where the leaders started to get more and more the same. On the first contest - a bridge too far - pretty much all the leaders had different cool bridges. Although some were free models, they still weren't all the same and there were still a lot of good creative ones. Now if you look at the Pirate building contest and the Earth day building contest we started to get very similar games with many free models. Then if you look at the contest we have now - it's all the same free model. The contests are getting worse and worse and really, they have already crashed and burned. We seriously need to fix contests by getting rid of the 2 things preventing the actual GOOD builders from participating in the contests: Voting accuracy and short contest times. The voting accuracy is flawed because everyone votes for the place that will give them more points and not the one they think is better, because the voters only want the prize and they usually don't care who wins. So the free model copyed games always win because the voters know that if they vote for them they will get points no matter what. I think voting should go like this: You click the button that says play and vote. It works the same way only instead of voting accuracy you vote 20 times, and at the end of those 20 votes you get 10 robux, and an extra robuck for each vote where you played both games. you cannot vote anymore after those 20. Contest times! To build a good game builders seriously need more time then just 6 days. Let players know in advance what the next contest will be while the current contest is in session. This will give more time for the builders. TL;DR Contests are flawed. Voting accuracy should just be normal voting only with a robux reward, and we should know what the next contest will be.
Jellow5
#33035767Thursday, September 02, 2010 5:29 PM GMT

agreed
robug
#33037278Thursday, September 02, 2010 6:02 PM GMT

Support wholeheartedly. Only instead of R$, what if you got a hat by voting 20 times + visiting the places you vote for. A system like that combined with a "Mark as off topic" button or something would dramatically improve the way the contest are run.
Robolox389
#33037428Thursday, September 02, 2010 6:06 PM GMT

I stopped reading after you asked for RoBux. Stop complaining about it. Save up. Look at my outfit, I do not have BC but I afforded the Golden Crown, 5,000 Tickets, Bunny Ears, 242 RoBux and the tie was 15 RoBux. I actually have patience. Open a few ambassador links. Thats how I afford most of my things. I also have a decently visited place.
robug
#33037567Thursday, September 02, 2010 6:09 PM GMT

@Robolox398 Your missing the point though. It wouldn't necessarily have to be R$, just some incentive for the players to vote for the place they think should WIN instead of voting for whichever place gives the most points.
blazinskittles
#33038567Thursday, September 02, 2010 6:30 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
NatFan9
#33038670Thursday, September 02, 2010 6:32 PM GMT

@Title, Everywhere.
NatFan9
#33038836Thursday, September 02, 2010 6:35 PM GMT

after actually reading it, I agree 100% Ive been trying to tweet this idea to them for months.
Drkill777
#33044204Thursday, September 02, 2010 8:11 PM GMT

Bump The reward could really be hats, robux, anything. We just need people to vote otherwise not all the games would be voted for.
AgentJJT
#33044550Thursday, September 02, 2010 8:17 PM GMT

i was the guy who came up with speech bubbles >.> i got practicly no support but my idea still got accepted.
Rhynerd
#33460626Thursday, September 09, 2010 12:00 AM GMT

i'd say that would bea good change, as well ass fixing the whole voting accuracy thing. seriously, i lostr accuracy fopr playing both then voting.

of     1