of     1   

kierany9
#35138508Saturday, October 09, 2010 11:26 AM GMT

VERSION FOR LAZY NOOBS AT BOTTOM SO NO TLDR! I have seen the golden age. I have seen the start of the downfall. But i fear that the free online building game shall die. I'm not getting TBC again due to crap on the front page, too many noobs and mass lag. The news is all about hats and gear. WE CAN GO TO THE CATALOG AND SEE WHAT THERE IS FOOLS! The catalog is full of the WORST ITEMS EVER. Bodies killed the blox in roblox. Anyway, lets stop monologing and start with the theories. THEORY 1(Quitting builders): The good builders quit due to mass lag, too much for BC and not enough building tools. Then the noobs who cant build squat have to build so the players dont quit. But their places are lame and the players quit, so the noob builders quit and roblox is dead THEORY 2(Quitting players): As the players can barely get/build anything without BC anymore, then they quit. The builders have nobody to build for so they quit. Roblox will be noob-full, but soon they will get bored because no-one is making good new places. So Roblox dies(again) THEORY 3(No BC buyers): This is the rarest downfall yet. As newbs(NOT noobs, newbs are nice, noobs are not)join, they feel ripped off by bc and dont buy. Noobs do but get bored and stop. Sooner or later, the credit crunch will stop the players from buying BC and roblox will go bankrupt and die. THEORY 4(No BC buyers V2): The most probable theory.As BC gets more and NBC get less, players will all feel ripped off so they dont buy BC. Roblox will lose most of their income and will die TLDR VERSION FOR NOOBS T1: Builders quit, so noobs try build but they cant and players quit. Noobs have nobody to build for/play with and quit. T2: Players quit, so builders quit because they cant build for anyone. Noobs get bored and quit too. T3: Newbs feel ripped off and dont buy bc. The existing players will stop due to credit crunch and roblox goes bankrupt. T4: BC gets so much that users feel ripped off and not get BC. Roblox will end up without income
RevolutionGG
#35138526Saturday, October 09, 2010 11:27 AM GMT

ERROR: Suggestion not found.
kierany9
#35138578Saturday, October 09, 2010 11:30 AM GMT

Whoops. Here are the suggestions. Make more hats/gear for NBC, update studio(and fix it), get OGRE 1.7.1(i think that was it), remove bodies and contests and finaly, slow down with thew hats and gear
RevolutionGG
#35138615Saturday, October 09, 2010 11:32 AM GMT

1: Possibily. 2: For example? 3: Agree, but oversuggested. 4: Maybe, but not contests. 5: 3.
Dianoga
#35138863Saturday, October 09, 2010 11:42 AM GMT

People so buy bc you don't realize how popular roblox is. Ripped-off? How? They payed money so they can get gear more places and etc. All they need to do is make a update for fghiks idea to limit free models and etc. They canceled the orge update idk why.
kierany9
#35143569Saturday, October 09, 2010 1:49 PM GMT

BC gets too much these days. New people wont get BC due to how lame the game is. ROBLOX has a bad image, they are greedy. And i didnt know that early 09'ers were so protective of this new roblox.
snakehunt
#35144498Saturday, October 09, 2010 2:08 PM GMT

.............*DUN DUN DUUUUUN*
kierany9
#35145275Saturday, October 09, 2010 2:23 PM GMT

Bump

of     1