Elizabeth90
#37055350Monday, November 15, 2010 8:12 PM GMT

(I guess he just doesn't want to deal with a mad scientist. >:3)
LosVider
#37080944Tuesday, November 16, 2010 3:02 AM GMT

(-.- Ya'll said to tell when it happened, so I did, you get mad. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?)
JaredandJensenlova
#37108903Tuesday, November 16, 2010 11:46 PM GMT

(exactly what do i do...?)
April1444
#37118887Wednesday, November 17, 2010 2:06 AM GMT

(im totally confsed??) (BRB)
Elizabeth90
#37138493Wednesday, November 17, 2010 7:56 PM GMT

Eliana: She sighed and started checking around to see what items were missing and what items were still intact. After about an hour, she finally fixed up everything. She shook her head. "What did the kid want with the heli anyway? It doesn't even work...well, not yet anyway." She smirked. Then sat down and started mixing scraps of metal, wires, ect. into some weird machine or whatever. (The helicopter is probably gonna be something I'm gonna use for Eliana to try to escape with, and - of course - fail. :P)
April1444
#37157521Thursday, November 18, 2010 1:01 AM GMT

(I dont remember what i was oding last so im just going to start here.) I set down the shovel and walk to the junk yard. I see Eliana in the front of it so i go around back and climb the fence quietly. I grab a RC car and take it apart. I had seen the helicopter Eliana was working on, it was a good idea, but i had a different use for it. I built a small motor and connected it to the base of the used-to-be RC car. I grab some small wooden planks and carve out some (the wing things on helicopters?). I attache them and wire up a remote control. I test it. It moved but the control was a bit off. I re-wired it a bit and tried again. Perfect. I flew it around a bit and set it down. I needed a camera on it, so i could see where it would be. I got up and looked for a camera. I saw one a few yards behind Eliana. I sneak up towards her and put the camera set quickly into my bag and sprint back to the back of the junk yard. I mess with the camera for a while but it'll meed some adjustment. I out it all in my bag and head home after grabbing a bunch of random wires and bolts and ect just in case. Hopefully Eilana didnt see me.
JaredandJensenlova
#37158419Thursday, November 18, 2010 1:14 AM GMT

(alright what am i supposed 2 do?)
jedi640
#37163747Thursday, November 18, 2010 2:17 AM GMT

(@April, I think you mean propeller blades.) I began to doze off at my hiding spot, but some alarm woke me up. It was the joke-bomb alarm clock... It had been 8 hours since I set it. I took it away, disappointed that nobody freaked out. I then began to think of ways to get away without anyone knowing. The first thing that came to my mind was: Lighter-than-air Plane, but where was I gonna get the parts to make that?... I searched around, and saw a junkpile. I rummaged through, and found 15% of what I needed. I then knew I had to find a secret work area. I didn't wanna be caught lugging all this stuff around, so I looked for something to carry it in. I found a gym bag. I put the stuff in, and continued the Grand Escape Project. (Yes, my character is a genius.)
Zzyzx6
#37196423Thursday, November 18, 2010 11:25 PM GMT

Ooc;Elizabeth,no timeskips over 5 minutes!It just puts us all off track.
JaredandJensenlova
#37200196Friday, November 19, 2010 12:13 AM GMT

(what exactly do i do?)
April1444
#37207839Friday, November 19, 2010 2:16 AM GMT

(Yes propeller blades! Thanks! And Eliana just RP what you were, like maybe you saw me take a bunch of stuff and you followed me? Or you can continue to build something or something??) (I think i went to sleep last..-) I woke up and got off my bed. I grab my bag full of the stuff for my "Project" And i climb my roof. I sit on the top, a clear spot thats really flat. I dump out all my parts and small contraptions. I test my helicopter again and it works. yay! I pick up the camera and some bendy wire. I put the camera on the base of the helicopter and wrap the wire around it to make it stay. No. That wont do. I rip it off. I take out a small rotating pedestal and attache the camera. That'll work! I grab the correct wires and begin to wire up my camera. "Green wire, cut the blue, turn yellow, connect red to black and white to green..." I whisper to my self. "Black to yellow, red to black which is to yelllow again..." I finish the wiring and take some plastic out. I cut some into a square and use some left-over super glue to protect the wires. I didnt put it on yet though. One more thing. "I need a screen now to see what my camera is seeing..." I take out the mini TV screen that i guessed used to be in somebodys car. I set it up and put it new batterys i found at the junk yard. They were dead. Dangit. I take out some more and there is only a bit left in it. Good enough. I put them in and wire that too. I hold my breath and pray it works. I flip the on switch and a light flickers, once, twice, the screen flickers to life and i see what my camera is seeing. "YES!" I shout! I cover my mouth quickly and shove everything back into my bag. I needed to find Fate before i tested it out. I grab my bag and run to Fates house, "FATE!? FATE??!" (lol as you can see i love to explain how i build stuff....and lol again, im going to Fates house and the bomb just got taken off...:3)
jedi640
#37212101Friday, November 19, 2010 3:32 AM GMT

('Bout time someone went to her house.) I heard someone coming, so I re-set the jokebomb to go off in 3 minutes, set it on Fate's porch, and ran off to somewhere I could hide and still see what happens.
Elizabeth90
#37231835Friday, November 19, 2010 9:21 PM GMT

(Yes, I know about the 5-minute-time-skip rule. I made it an hour because how could Eliana clean and fix up the area in 5 minutes? It would take her about and hour to do all that, so I posted an hour.) Eliana: She had seen everything Caitlyn did, she didn't really care because she knew that whatever Caitlyn was making was most likely for the escape plan thingy. Eliana was rather impressed that these kids could also make pretty good stuff from scrap, but she also noticed just by watching them make the items that they probably wouldn't last long. They probably hadn't started making stuff from scrap for very long, but Eliana had been doing sense she was 3. She picked up a wrench from a pile of tool laying beside her and went back to work on the helicopter.
Zzyzx6
#37236867Friday, November 19, 2010 10:57 PM GMT

(Well you could've described what was happening in about 2 or 3 posts then say it was an hour.That's ok. jedi,Why do you wanna blow me up?!) I opened the door and saw Caitlyn on my porch."Oh,hey Caitlyn.What's up?"
jedi640
#37282257Saturday, November 20, 2010 6:40 PM GMT

(It's not a real bomb. I said in, like, page 7 or so.)
April1444
#37316394Sunday, November 21, 2010 3:55 AM GMT

(xD Wow you put the bomb back? Thanks :P, and Zz do you want the plan to work or fail? Your choice...) I see the bomb as i run up the porch so I whirl around and jump over the railing as it goes off. BOOM. Fake, i thought. Olimer. Of course. Oh well. I walk back up the porch and say, "Look at this helicopter i made! Want to test it out??"
jedi640
#37336573Sunday, November 21, 2010 4:05 PM GMT

(Err... It wouldn't go "boom". It would go more like "RRRRRRRRRING".) I watched Caitlyn panic, and laughed at the fact that the fake bomb was a smashing success.
Zzyzx6
#37367171Monday, November 22, 2010 12:38 AM GMT

I rolled my eyes and said,"Sure.Where's it going to take us?" (I think it should fail,because we're not even THAT far in the thread.Maybe closse to halfway through,but..)
jedi640
#37498884Wednesday, November 24, 2010 4:23 PM GMT

I found the perfect place. A cave in the side of a hill. I pulled out my sword, just in case anything (or, for that matter, anyone) was alive in there. Clear. I couldn't find any good building spots for my L.T.A. plane, so I just left the bag there, and went back to town, searching for something that would help me MAKE the work area. The first thing that came to my mind: Dynamite.
Zzyzx6
#37529989Thursday, November 25, 2010 12:08 AM GMT

Ooc;BTW,Jared,sorry I haven't been answering you,but no worries,I've seen the posts.You could wake up at home,be sitting on your porch,ect.
Elizabeth90
#37530812Thursday, November 25, 2010 12:22 AM GMT

Eliana: Putting the last few touches to the helicopter's engine, she stood back and admired her work. "There, done! Now, all I have to do is get my supplies and fly outta here, with the heli, of course! I just hope it doesn't blow up again...." (like I said, its not gonna work. >:3)
Zzyzx6
#37531900Thursday, November 25, 2010 12:41 AM GMT

(Yeah.)
jedi640
#37532111Thursday, November 25, 2010 12:46 AM GMT

I found a few sticks of dynamite, but immediately found a problem: I have nothing to light it with. I began searching for a matchbox or something. I began to worry that I left the gymbag of parts in the cave I was working in...
Zzyzx6
#37532233Thursday, November 25, 2010 12:48 AM GMT

(Great.April doesn't like me anymore so she won't post. Nice.)
jedi640
#37532297Thursday, November 25, 2010 12:49 AM GMT

(Oh noes. What did you do this time?)