Elizabeth90
#37532369Thursday, November 25, 2010 12:51 AM GMT

(Why doesn't she like you?)
Zzyzx6
#37532545Thursday, November 25, 2010 12:54 AM GMT

(Shut up.She got mad at me for not putting these game cards in my box in language.)
jedi640
#37532562Thursday, November 25, 2010 12:54 AM GMT

I took a few matches from a box, and carried all the new stuff back to the cave. I realized that there might be someone in there, so I broke out into a run.
Zzyzx6
#37535054Thursday, November 25, 2010 1:34 AM GMT

(BTW,when I said shut up,I meant to say it to jedi.)
Elizabeth90
#37535362Thursday, November 25, 2010 1:38 AM GMT

(Its ok, I guessed that already.) Eliana: She walked into her house. She was tired, mabey she would just try the helicopter escape plan tomorrow. She took a quick shower, and went to bed immediately after that, not even caring that her hair was still soaked.
Zzyzx6
#37559868Thursday, November 25, 2010 3:28 PM GMT

(Lol.) I quickly dressed myself in an old t-shirt and pajama pants,then flopped on my bed.I wondered just how we would get out of Totem in the first place,and if we did,whether or not Jane and that man would come after us.
jedi640
#37593403Friday, November 26, 2010 1:48 AM GMT

I finally arrived back at my work-cave, moved the gymbag out of the way, grabbed a stick of dynamite, struck a match, lit the dynamite, ran backwards to avoid getting caught in the blast, then... "FIRE IN THE HOLE!" I shouted for no reason. I quickly realized I shouldn't've done that, so I covered my mouth. BANG. 2 ways people would find me.
Zzyzx6
#37620795Friday, November 26, 2010 2:24 PM GMT

I sat up,hearing the bang and the shout.I looked out my window,and could see smoke coming from the cave in the forest.I curssed to myself and put on some tennis shoes,walking outside onto my porch.
April1444
#37733106Sunday, November 28, 2010 12:11 AM GMT

(lol jedi...lol...and no thats not why, i found a game and ive been addicted and i forgot about all my forum stuff...i missed a lot...) "follow me Fate!" I run through the forest and stop at the area me and Eliana have been digging. I set everything up and fly the plane to the spot Jane is at. I wait for movement. (And you want it to fail...?Okay but halfway through? How long is that going to be? And anyway, what if nobody can think of another plan? I dont think our final plane should be, "Run run!! Hurry past Jane! Distraction!!!" Or like trying to sneak past her. We need a semi-brilliant plan ya know.)
Elizabeth90
#37734143Sunday, November 28, 2010 12:25 AM GMT

(Its a ghost, ghosts see everything. I dont know how they do it, they just do!)
Zzyzx6
#37777569Sunday, November 28, 2010 5:32 PM GMT

(Ya,but IDK what we should do.I guess it should work,hence the title,"You Should NOT HAVE LEFT."So,ya..)
jedi640
#37840715Monday, November 29, 2010 8:54 PM GMT

(Wait, so, since the title's "You Should Not Have Left"... After we leave, something happens to make us regret it?) I knew I awakened the locals, so I fled the scene, using as many hiding spots as I could for cover.
Zzyzx6
#37954286Thursday, December 02, 2010 1:31 AM GMT

(Probably.That's the way I planned it out.) I whispered to Caitlyn,"We need to cross the boundary line for Totem,then she comes out."
April1444
#38005232Friday, December 03, 2010 1:47 AM GMT

(whyd you whisper that to me zz??) (And that wasnt why i was maad. THat was another thing that didnt help!) I...(i dont remember what was going on...)
jedi640
#38014229Friday, December 03, 2010 4:15 AM GMT

I broke out into a run, without a care that I just left behind a good plan, and next thing I know, I'm face-to-face with a... GHOST!?!? I scream'd and started running in the other direction.
Elizabeth90
#38026815Friday, December 03, 2010 5:47 PM GMT

Eliana: She woke up and started packing stuff into a traveling bag, when she was done, she walked outside and went into the helicopter. She turned it on, the heli was shaky and unstable at first, but soon it began to fly up in the air. After a few minutes, Eliana looked out the window, and saw the forest below her, and Totem behind her. She waved at it, "HAHAHAHAAAAAA!!! Seeya later, SUCK-A!!" she laughed. Suddenly, she heard a loud "POP!" behind her, and she stopped laughing. She looked back, "Was that the engine...?" she said, but then suddenly all the helicopter's power went off. She looked at the dead lights on the control panel with a "Oh-my-gosh-you-have-to-be-kidding-me" face. "Seriously?" Then the helicopter began to smoke and spin around. "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed, and jumped out of the helicopter, unfortuantly, forgetting her parachute. She squealed as she fell through leaves and tree branches, her squeal was cut off when she landed face-first into a pile of soft, bouncey moss. She groaned and turned on her back, looking skyward. She saw the helicopter smoking and spinning, and falling to the East. Five seconds later she heard a loud "CRASH!!!" She groaned again, and lay there.
jedi640
#38027874Friday, December 03, 2010 6:27 PM GMT

I saw someone freefalling out of a roasted-ish helicopter, and ran to where the person would land, still rather shocked by the ghost encounter. I finally found the person. "Are you alright?" I asked through my shaky, cold voice.
April1444
#38047189Saturday, December 04, 2010 12:08 AM GMT

(LOL ELIANA!!!) I also here it so i ditch Fate and run after the sound. I find (jedi) and Eliana there. Eliana was sprawled out on the ground. "Oh mh gosh Eliana are you okay???" I paused. "Hey! How come you didnt take me with you on your failed attempt anyway?? MEANY!" I paused again. "But...Your okay right?"
jedi640
#38052460Saturday, December 04, 2010 1:21 AM GMT

(My name's Olimer...) I let out a light snort of laughter, and said "I just asked her that. While you're here, I may as well ask you this..." I broke off. I got out a piece of sketch paper and a pencil and did a quick-draw of the transparent being I saw. "Have you seen this... ghostlike girl?"
Elizabeth90
#38057963Saturday, December 04, 2010 2:34 AM GMT

(XP) Eliana: She groaned and slowly got up. "Eh? What? Oh, I'm fine, I think." She looked at Caitlyn, "Umm, sorry, I guess it hadn't crossed my mind. Anyway, I think you should be thankful. Unless you enjoy jumping off of crashing helicopters?"
jedi640
#38135389Sunday, December 05, 2010 2:51 AM GMT

(ROFL.) ~-=Olimer=-~ <-----NEW NAMETAG :D I silently laughed, and said "You guys talk to eachother way too much. I feel invisible over here. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Olimer." I never felt so free in my life. I stared at Caitlyn and said "Yes, the one who wrote all those notes, AND left the makeshift digger." I turned to Eliana, "Did you make the helicopter that just got deepfried?" I asked curiously.
Elizabeth90
#38136146Sunday, December 05, 2010 3:01 AM GMT

(I think I need to make a nametag for myself. :3) Eliana: She grinned proudly. "Yes! Yes, I did, from scrap, acutally. It took a while, but I finally finished it. But what I dont understand is how the engine just exploded and the power went off. I made sure a dozen times that it wouldn't do that. Mabey it was the ghost-girl?" She went silent, thinking, then she gasped. "Oh great! If it was the girl who made my heli crash, then that must mean that she can fly or something. Great!"
jedi640
#38136490Sunday, December 05, 2010 3:06 AM GMT

~-=Olimer=-~ I started looking and sounding worried, and said through a rather nervous voice "You saw her too? All I know is she's blue and she's scary." I noticeably shivered, even though I was completely warm.
Elizabeth90
#38136901Sunday, December 05, 2010 3:12 AM GMT

Eliana: She thought for a moment, then shook her head. "Saw her? No. I havn't. She just...I dont know. First, I tried to drive through and out of the forest on a motorcycle (that, I built by myself, of course), and then suddenly out of no where a fallen log appears in my path, I run strait into it, flip though the air, and lose consciousness. Next thing I wake up right outside Totem. I went back to where I crashed and find my beautiful motorcycle in pieces! And now...this!" She gestured toward where the helicopter crashed.
Zzyzx6
#38137011Sunday, December 05, 2010 3:13 AM GMT

I walked up to them."And nobody but me saw the other guy?"I asked,confused."I saw Jane and another guy when I crossed the Totem boundary."