of     5   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Lissitski
#35606590Sunday, October 17, 2010 8:39 PM GMT

Are you tired of having your group spaces being full? Are you always wanting a certain hat or a body? Have you had lots of ideas about a group, but you can't make one? Do you want to have more places active? ARE YOU FEELING MAD?! COS IM FEELING MAD! Non bc, such as myself, should have more rights. I mean, what about the players who have parents who won't let them have bc, tbc or obc? Then what? I say that non bcs should have 7 group spaces and be able to make AT LEAST one or two groups of their own! And they should earn 5rs a day! And have place limits to 3! I think that's a fair amount, we don't want to exagarate, otherwise ROBLOX won't let us have it. So...in conclusion...do you want to AT LEAST be able to make your own group or gain some rs? COMMENT TO START A REVOLUTION!!!
RevolutionGG
#35606628Sunday, October 17, 2010 8:40 PM GMT

You know, I'm tired of idiots like you complaining about stuff you don't deserve.
AX360
#35606653Sunday, October 17, 2010 8:40 PM GMT

get an allowance and buy roblox cards
IncrediBob
#35606678Sunday, October 17, 2010 8:40 PM GMT

Nobody post, you'll feed the roll. Dont do this to the troll. Feed it Eat it Attack it Do this: P_ee on it!
Lissitski
#35606814Sunday, October 17, 2010 8:43 PM GMT

@IncrediBob Roblox Cards only sell in the US. What about the kids in other countries, who don't have Roblox Cards in their stores and aren't allowed to have bc? Think about it..
Lissitski
#35606877Sunday, October 17, 2010 8:44 PM GMT

I mean AX360...
IncrediBob
#35606929Sunday, October 17, 2010 8:45 PM GMT

I'm Canadian. They dont sell them here. YET. Live with it until they do sell them in your country.
AX360
#35606937Sunday, October 17, 2010 8:45 PM GMT

@OP, you pointed at the wrong person, also, it's easy to afford, if you can geta coumputer, you can get BC, unless your parents don't trust useing a credit or debit card on an online site
Lissitski
#35607075Sunday, October 17, 2010 8:47 PM GMT

@RevolutionGG If you are tired of hearing us people complaining, why do you listen? And I'm speaking for all non bcs who don't have the chance to buy Roblox Cards or have BC. Think about them...besides, easy for you to say, since clearly you were allowed to get the bc/tbc/obc you have. And I'm not going against all those who paid for it, I'm just making a point. I have friends who have bc, tbc and obc, and I don't hate anyone who has it, but I just want non bcs to have at least a little more possibilities.
Lissitski
#35607169Sunday, October 17, 2010 8:48 PM GMT

I checked on Amazon.com and Ebay. They don't sell it..yet. But how long till Roblox Cards get to europe? Something tells me never...
IncrediBob
#35607277Sunday, October 17, 2010 8:49 PM GMT

Easy steps to get BC! 1a: Ask mom/dad for money 1b: Wait for birthday/christmas money 2a: Get a job, or work around the house for money 2b: Get your mom/dad to buy BC for you and pay them back. Simple ways to get BC!
RevolutionGG
#35607438Sunday, October 17, 2010 8:52 PM GMT

@RevolutionGG If you are tired of hearing us people complaining, why do you listen? And I'm speaking for all non bcs who don't have the chance to buy Roblox Cards or have BC. Think about them...besides, easy for you to say, since clearly you were allowed to get the bc/tbc/obc you have. And, I'm just making a point. I have friends who have bc, tbc and obc, and I don't hate anyone who has it, but "And I'm speaking for all non bcs who don't have the chance to buy Roblox Cards or have BC." Therefore you're speaking to make ROBLOX bankrupt. How sad. "besides, easy fpr you to say, since clearly you were allowed to get the bc/tbc/obc you have." I get BC with my own money. "Responsibilty", that's what it is. "And I'm not going against all those who paid for it" No, you're against the whole ROBLOX. "I just want non bcs to have at least a little more possibilities." Correction: possibilities they do not deserve.
Lissitski
#35607587Sunday, October 17, 2010 8:54 PM GMT

Down sides: 1.They are saving it. 2.They say it's an investment on nothing (which is true, I mean, It's a game) 3.They'll say "no" always, no matter what the event. 4.I can't steal money, that would be dishonest. 5.By the time I reach adulthood, I would have probably grown out of Roblox. And they (parents) would probably want me to save the money for college, so..yeah. I'm satisfied with what I got, but I feel there is hope if I start a revolution. After all, It's just non bc getting the chance of making AT LEAST one group of their own. I'm more interested in groups, rather than the rest.
IncrediBob
#35607673Sunday, October 17, 2010 8:55 PM GMT

Your exactly right Revo. I paid for TBC with my money, so can anybody else, and no, they dont deserve to have the possibilities with cheap free accounts.
Lissitski
#35607712Sunday, October 17, 2010 8:56 PM GMT

@RevolutionGG I think with all the millions of players paying for bc/tbc and obc, they can't get bankrupt. Also, I only want non bcs to be happy. And what about the non bcs who DO deserve it, but can't have bc, nor roblox cards?
RevolutionGG
#35607819Sunday, October 17, 2010 8:57 PM GMT

Listen. Be lucky you can even play this game. If ROBLOX was P2P, you wouldn't even be here. You already get :10 tix login bonus :Ability to build your own place :Ability to visit people's place :Ability to make friends :Ability to post on forums :Ability to participate in contests :Ability to join groups :Ability to buy items :Ability to customize your looks :Ability to make ambassador links :Ability to get your own referral code :Ability to chat and you want more? Greedy.
AX360
#35607904Sunday, October 17, 2010 8:58 PM GMT

You don't need BC to get cool things, i've been NBC all the time and I have clockwork's headphones
Lissitski
#35607935Sunday, October 17, 2010 8:59 PM GMT

This is kind of a last resort, If I can't have bc in the end, after asking so many times. Anyway, it's jsut ONE group they can create. AT LEAST just let us non bcs make ONE group and nothing else. You can forget the rest, just ONE group!
IncrediBob
#35607944Sunday, October 17, 2010 8:59 PM GMT

Listen. Just because your too lazy to get the money yourself means you cant get BC, which means you cant have some of the possibilites. I was NBC for a long time, and I asked my mom for a 1 month BC. She let me seeing how I paid her back. I loved it, so I asked for a 7 month BC, and she said yes seeing how I paid her back, then when that ran out, I asked for 7 month TBC, and she let me seeing how I paid her back. See? You pay your parents back for something, and they'll let you get it.
Lissitski
#35608063Sunday, October 17, 2010 9:00 PM GMT

Yesh, true. I mean, I'm happy with what I got too, but I want to see if this post will do some change. Also, I am patient enough to wait. But I'm more interested in creating groups.
RevolutionGG
#35608074Sunday, October 17, 2010 9:00 PM GMT

@RevolutionGG I think with all the millions of players paying for bc/tbc and obc, they can't get bankrupt. Also, I only want non bcs to be happy. And what about the non bcs who DO deserve it, but can't have bc, nor roblox cards? "I think with all the millions of players paying for bc/tbc/ and obc, they can't get bankrupt" Yes they can. They will get less incomes and it costs money TO RUN, ADVERTISE, AND TO MAKE ROBLOX CARDS. "Also, I only want non bcs to be happy." Pathetic. Why should we give any privilege NBC doesn't deserve? It's utterly pointless. "And what about the non bcs who DO deserve it, but can't have bc, nor roblox cards?" NONE OF NBC DESERVE IT. Period. End of story. Fullstop.
Espithel
#35608136Sunday, October 17, 2010 9:01 PM GMT

RevolutionGG. no mercy on ANY revolutionary event. it seems his old siggy his is motto. no support.
Lissitski
#35608153Sunday, October 17, 2010 9:01 PM GMT

hm....not a bad idea...great Idea! I'll try it, but if it doesn't work, this forum post is my only option.
Lissitski
#35608191Sunday, October 17, 2010 9:02 PM GMT

@frozengaia What?
Lissitski
#35608416Sunday, October 17, 2010 9:05 PM GMT

Know what, forget it. But I hope when people see this post, it'll make them think (DONT REPLY TO THAT SENTENCE lol). I hope a moderator or admin replies. That would be great!

of     5   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right