of     1   

ninetails10
#35828256Friday, October 22, 2010 8:43 PM GMT

The series "The Harrnesser" is a thrilling and highly entertaining sci-fi series.It is the year 13337 and a magical power is born into some people it is called the Harrness.It is set mainly in the suburban jungle of Croc city ruled by a tyrant who has more money then sense.The taxes are over the top,but for most people it is worth it,because since the lack of Harrnssers the Dark has grown in power over the centuries and now threatens ROBLOXia itself.Only one hero can rise up to fight the Darkness,our young Harrnesser named Matt.He was born into the world an orphan his parents were killed by the Dark trying to protect they're deffenceless son.In order for the powers to be used porductivly and effciently the child must learn to use them at a very small age,since Matt is an orphan and there are no other Harrnessers in Croc city (that are known...) he cannot use his ability and doesnt even KNOW who and what he is.But there is still hope a stranger moves into the city little or nothing is known about him but he wears a strange mask...Is he a Harrnesser,will he teach Matt?Only time will tell but time is short since there is something far more sinister going on it Croc City... Now heres the deal if you want to be a part of this series all you have to do is join my group (ninetails10's group) read the rules and talk to me about who you want your charater to be and if i agree and you too could be a part of this! Acting is not he only part avilible there is also set builder,props,out fits and specail effects if you think you have anything to offer dont be shy send me a message or post on the wall and we'll see if we can do anything about that. NOTE-The rules link is in the discription of the group.
mrvideogame
#35838726Friday, October 22, 2010 11:17 PM GMT

As you know, i'm Jacklo I memorized some of the roles: Jacklo:Mee which is MRVIDEOGAME Director:Ninetails10 Matt:Matt
ninetails10
#36081784Wednesday, October 27, 2010 1:04 PM GMT

http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=35828256 <--- what the series is about if you want to take part like a said join our group and do it soon cos we wil be moving...
ninetails10
#36081790Wednesday, October 27, 2010 1:04 PM GMT

oops >.> ignore the link
ninetails10
#40165870Sunday, January 02, 2011 4:52 AM GMT

Ok guys right now were on the second episode so im gonna update the post later
mrvideogame
#40169802Sunday, January 02, 2011 5:58 AM GMT

Yay.PEriod.

of     1