of     1   

GreenLantern6827
#36140920Thursday, October 28, 2010 9:42 PM GMT

(Black Ops Promo, I have to promote Black Ops, encouraging people to buy it or pre order it. Sorry about that.) Hey guys, I have a great idea for a game. Here's a Q & A Q: What is it? A: Its a game where you have to fight using well, of course, weapons. Starting with the Colt 11 and LinkedSword. You have to go around and collect weapons. Q: What will it have? A: It'll include Melee Weapons, Ranged Weapons, Special Weapons/Tools, Explosive Weapons/Tools, Mechs, Vehicles, and much more! Q: Why the Black Ops Promo? A: My best friend's father works for Treyarch. He's requested that I tell anyone I know to buy it or pre order it. I figured if I can get people to join my game, they'll know about it and want to pre order it or buy it. Q: Will there be VIP or Admin? A: Yes. VIP will cost 15 tickets or 3 robux. Before it comes out, you can find it somewhere for 5 tickets or 1 robux. Admin must be earned. (More about that below) Q: Can I add in my own content for this game? A: Yes, you can add in your own content. (More about that below) Q: Can I make you an ad for it? A: Yes! Please do! My ad skills suck and I don't have any of the correct software to make perfect ads like some of you. __________________________________________________________________________Weapons that will definatly be in the game: LinkedSword Colt 11 Colt 12-14 Colt 66 (Halloween only) Colt 77 (Christmas only) Colt 99 (Easter only) Colt 33 (St.Patricks only) Colt 1 (Jult 4th only) Colt 7 (July 18th only) Rocket RPG Grenade Other Pistols SMG's MG's Launcher's Sniper's Barret 50. Cal Machine Gun (Planted) Mini Gun ___________________________________________________________________________ Game Modes: Scavenger Hunt (180) Trails (330) One Man Army (677) God (1337) Team Deathmatch (450) Domination (111) Bomb (649) You can figure out what the next one will be on the next update from one of my alternative accounts (you have to guess the account) ___________________________________________________________________________ Content Adding: Must be a weapon or terrain. There will be no recoginition. Vehicles will not be excpected. Explosives will not be excepted. They will be tested before use. ___________________________________________________________________________ Advertisement Adding: Can be any size or type, must have something about the place. I will have recoginiton for this. ___________________________________________________________________________ Hope you enjoy and post your own ideas please! Thanks! GreenLantern
clowny111
#36141261Thursday, October 28, 2010 9:47 PM GMT

Awesome!
eap21997
#36141384Thursday, October 28, 2010 9:49 PM GMT

Wrong thread, Look What I Made is That-a-way. *Points to near build help*

of     1