of     33   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

cooldanni
#36216591Saturday, October 30, 2010 9:44 AM GMT

[BACKGROUND] Even though people see Angels as kind and caring; they are not! Angels take on a human form which is certainly more beautiful than an ordinary human. Then, when in their 'divine' (Angel) form they can destroy a person's aura; causing illness such as mental issues soon afterwards. They can also kill a person by tearing their life source away. When a person's aura is destroyed it is called 'Angel Burn'. When someone suffers Angel Burn all they remember is that the Angel was beautiful, kind and loving; not the fact that the Angel is basically destroying them! Angels, and humans who know the truth, call the proccess of destroying or killing the person's aura 'Feeding'. Some humans made it their job to track the Angels down and kill them... These few humans are known as Angel Killers (AK's) [PROFILES] Angel- NAME: A.GE: APPEARANCE: (Including hair, eye colour, height, weight, preferred clothing, etc...) ANGEL: (Colour of Angel, can make a few, minor modifications to appearance) ITEMS: (NO weapons) BIO: Human- NAME: A.GE: APPEARANCE: (Including hair, eye colour, height, weight, preferred clothing, etc...) ITEMS: (weapons allowed... only if you are an Angel Killer) BIO: [RULES] - No God-modding - Can have 5 characters - !!!No breaking ROBLOX rules!!! - Angels MUST walk around the hallways/classes in their human state (Unless, feeding, which HAS to be done in Angel state) - You can have up to 3 roommates - Only if I allow it, you are allowed a 'single' room - I SHOULDN'T have to approve your profile sheet; so begin straight away-Unless I tell you otherwise! - LASTLY, ENJOY! :D
cooldanni
#36216716Saturday, October 30, 2010 9:57 AM GMT

Human- NAME: Saskia Fields A.GE: 14 APPEARANCE: Black hair, with a Red streak through fringe. Green eyess. 5 ft 4 inches tall. Black and red T-Shirt with grey threaded jean-shorts. ITEMS: Black messenger bag containing; deep red journal, with a ink pen and a small pocket knife. BIO: Trained to become an AK, but failed. My parents both suffered Angel burn and my brother was killed by an Angel.
cooldanni
#36216831Saturday, October 30, 2010 10:07 AM GMT

Angel- NAME: Hannah Hawklans A.GE: 15 APPEARANCE: 5' 5". slim, blonde. near-black eyes. red strapless tight-fit dresss that reaches just above knees. ANGEL: Blue Angel, obviously basically made up of light. wingspan: 10 feet. ITEMS: Navy shoulder bag with lip-gloss, eyeliner and blusher in a small bag. And 'Fallen' (The Book). BIO: Had to flee my homeland, like all the other Angels. I was on the First Wave. I am Saskia's roommate
cooldanni
#36445378Wednesday, November 03, 2010 5:54 PM GMT

Human- NAME: Kayla Marsh A.GE: 15 APPEARANCE: short mousy brown hair. Wide hazel eyes. Fair skin with faintly freckled cheekks and arms. 6 foot tall, really thin. long, waist hugging black dress which reaches the floor. Stiletto boots on my feet. ITEMS: The Church of Angels holy book. and my Angel pendant BIO: Got burnt by an angel at the age of 12, ever since I have been a devotee of the Church of Angels. With my mental health, unlike others, slowly deterioating.
vibhut
#36446218Wednesday, November 03, 2010 6:31 PM GMT

This is terrible.
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#36446229Wednesday, November 03, 2010 6:32 PM GMT

No u.
vibhut
#36446253Wednesday, November 03, 2010 6:32 PM GMT

Ah, Giggles. I see you are trying to contradict me as I try to cause unrest in the forums.
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#36446344Wednesday, November 03, 2010 6:35 PM GMT

I still don't like 'Giggles'.
vibhut
#36446355Wednesday, November 03, 2010 6:36 PM GMT

And I don't like 'Peaches' either.
SuperStella
#36446740Wednesday, November 03, 2010 6:48 PM GMT

Peaches, it's stuck to you now. I've forgotten about Giggles. :o
Starma
#36446866Wednesday, November 03, 2010 6:52 PM GMT

HAI PEACHES ANd GIGGLES 8]
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#36446889Wednesday, November 03, 2010 6:52 PM GMT

I've never called you Peaches, though.
vibhut
#36447311Wednesday, November 03, 2010 7:02 PM GMT

Its my cute name. And your cute name is Giggles.
hiloman2
#36447697Wednesday, November 03, 2010 7:11 PM GMT

I don't think this is terrible. A thread with little-to-no storyline is terrible. Like that Half Life thread.
texasgotexas
#36448206Wednesday, November 03, 2010 7:21 PM GMT

back on track people >_> NAME: Leon A.GE: 17 APPEARANCE: (Including hair, eye colour, height, weight, preferred clothing, etc...)black spiky hair,red eyes with a scouter covering one,6'9 inches tall,135 pounds,black shirt with jeans and a holster for guns ITEMS: (weapons allowed... only if you are an Angel Killer) rifle,revolver,and a retrevul kit(he can take back his aura but it is VERY painfull) BIO: angel killed his parent in front of his eyes...and he wants revenge... he's been studing them and find out there weakness
cooldanni
#36491348Thursday, November 04, 2010 7:05 PM GMT

-Hannah- I looked at the human who shared a room with me. "What is your name, I must have forgotten?" I smiled my brilliant smile. -Kayla- I fell to my knees at the Angels amazing smile. "Oh, saviour! My name sounds so feeble compared to your awe..." My eyes were damp with tears of joy by now. -Hannah- "Oh, but I must know!" I grimaced at the affection radiating off this dumb human. -Kayla- "Oh, mistress, if you request it! My name, is Kayla." -Saskia- I walk down the hallway. Paying attention to EVERYONE who passed me. Every once in a while I shifted through the Chakra points and checked out the people's aura's: Most of them burnt, but still no angels. 'still must be in their rooms, murdering roommates!' I grimace at the thought.
johngldn763
#36491856Thursday, November 04, 2010 7:18 PM GMT

Human- NAME: Johnathan Golden A.GE: 15 APPEARANCE: (Including hair, eye colour, height, weight, preferred clothing, etc...) Black hair, 1 Blue eye, 1 Brown eye, 6'0", 204 lbs., White hoodie, Blue jeans, Red hat, White shoes, Cacasain ITEMS: (weapons allowed... only if you are an Angel Killer) Phone, Swiss army knife, BIO: Attacked by an Angel but survived. Though nothing of it since he was christian and knew that some would follow Satains path and become rouge.
johngldn763
#36492078Thursday, November 04, 2010 7:24 PM GMT

I walk through the halls holding my phone.
cooldanni
#36492738Thursday, November 04, 2010 7:39 PM GMT

-KAYLA- I leave the room; after receiving a gift from the angel. Suddenly, a girl who isn't paying attention to her real surroundings crashes into me. "Oi! Watch where you're going!" I glower at her. -SASKIA- I look at the girl I'd just bumped into. I checked her aura; burnt. I shifted back to my self. "I'm sorry!" I called back, sarcastically. -KAYLA- "Yeah, you shoudl be! The angles will curse you!" I lunged at her, but then she drew a knife; making me step back. -SASKIA- I pulled out the knife as she lunged at me. "You, girl, need serious help. Those, those angels are leeches! Taking your life..!" I yell, placing the knife back in my bag. -LAYLA- I nearly burst into tears at her harsh words. "Life, is nothing without the Angels! You wretched being!" I scream and run down the hall.
johngldn763
#36493539Thursday, November 04, 2010 7:56 PM GMT

I hear the commotion and run tward it. "What happened?" I asked.
cooldanni
#36494380Thursday, November 04, 2010 8:11 PM GMT

-Saskia- I look after the girl who had just fled. Then I turned to the guy who is confused on what happened. "She thinks the angels are the worlds saviours! However, I don't believe her..." I mutter, jerking my thumb over my shoulder in the direction of the running girl.
johngldn763
#36494654Thursday, November 04, 2010 8:15 PM GMT

I twitch. "Hold on I'm gonna talk to her." I say running in her directions
cooldanni
#36494959Thursday, November 04, 2010 8:20 PM GMT

-Layla- After I'd turned the corner I slowed down. I hadn't gotten far when I heard heavy footsteps behind me. "Angels curse you-" I started to say, in thought that it was the girl. But when I saw a boy; I shut up, and smiled tightly.
johngldn763
#36495257Thursday, November 04, 2010 8:24 PM GMT

I stop. "It's ok. I think angels are good too." I breathing hard. "Whats that thing your holding?" I ask pointing at the thing in her hands still breathing hard.
cooldanni
#36495490Thursday, November 04, 2010 8:27 PM GMT

-Layla- The only thing in my hand was my COA (Church Of Angels) Pendant. "Uh, my Angle pendant. It protects me from bad people, such as her!" I nudge my head in the direction of where the girl was. "It's good to see I'm not the only Angel lover around here!" I say, with a bright smile across my face.

of     33   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right