of     1   

carstorm
#36279911Sunday, October 31, 2010 7:47 AM GMT

For all you tl;dr people stop right here and go somewhere else without even posting. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- When you go to suggestion forums page this will be the same as it is now with you being able to see the amounts of replies and who made the most recent suggestion and everything else that is on this page. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ However when you click on a suggestion the page will look a little different. The actual suggestion will be and look the same as it always does. However all the replies won't show *yet* and there will instead be a little box beneath it that says like (or thumbs up) don't like (or thumbs down) report Once you click either "like" or "don't like" it will show the replies where you can post what you said if you want or you can just leave a insightful comment such as why you picked what you did. If you click on "report" then it will take you to the report screen like it does now. Also once you click the report button it is disabled so that there aren't dozens of reports for the same forum post going to roblox. However, no matter if the report button has been pressed by someone else before or this is the first person pressing it the replies will show. No matter what one you click on a little box will show up after you choose an option telling you how many people have "liked" and "not liked" the idea. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Why 1. I feel that too many people post a response based on what other people said. Doing this will make your vote anonymous and force you to vote before you see what other people think of the idea. 2. This will also make it easier for roblox to keep tract of what ideas people are liking and which ideas people are not so they can *lol* quickly implement the good ideas. 3. Because your vote is anonymous and you don't have to leave a comment this may make more people want to vote on more topics. I know I would vote on every thread although I may not leave a comment on every one. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Problems (P) and Solutions (S) (P) People could just down vote or up vote every single thing they come across without even reading it or having an opinion on it. (S) If it is truly a good idea then the number of up votes will far exceed the number of "trolls" as they are called. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Other info and wanted feedback The creator of the thread can see the votes and everything right from the start since they obviously support the idea if they posted it. I realize that no idea is perfect but believe that this would greatly improve both the forums and Roblox's ability to see how liked an idea is (based off of how many likes and don't likes it has. Please post if you support or don't and any possible problems (P) and solutions (S) that I didn't mention along with any other comment you may have. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I may eventually repost this idea in an updated version depending on the the comments I get and if a lot of unanswered/additional things are brought up.
carstorm
#36325906Monday, November 01, 2010 1:05 AM GMT

Does anyone support
Nickardson
#36326007Monday, November 01, 2010 1:07 AM GMT

If only because the more supported ideas would be seen by the Admins, Support!
irigo
#36326929Monday, November 01, 2010 1:25 AM GMT

Support
carstorm
#36328899Monday, November 01, 2010 2:03 AM GMT

bump
docScratch
#36329115Monday, November 01, 2010 2:08 AM GMT

Nah. But nice dubs anyway.
carstorm
#36331003Monday, November 01, 2010 2:57 AM GMT

and y not