of     1   

ROBOFROG
#36516729Friday, November 05, 2010 1:13 AM GMT

Well, know how they have on your profile "Forum Posts"? Well, why not comments? It could be an optional thing to let people see, so that way only you could see it. Also, they could have a + or - button next to comments, and your profile will show the numbers of +'s or -'s. Yes, I know I'm going into some other online sites, but it makes sense. They could also have the highest rated comments appear on a different tab, and the owner could pick select comments that make show the game nicely, or are just of high praise, in another. Then, the text limit on comments. They could have badges for stuff like "100(1,000+) comments posted!". Then once you get that badge, you can post more text in your comments. Then, to cancel spammers out, there would be a system that makes it so if 5 people mark it as spam, that person has a day wait to post again. Although, they'd have to have a few more mods (Maybe we can put those report mods to more work!) to check if it really is spam. We could have the badge idea on forum posts too, just because I've noticed a shortage of ROBLOX badges. I feel we need a few more things to be sorted out from others, like maybe more badge ideas like - 100(And a few higher) places visited, or 100(+) profile pages seen. Them maybe money badges, like 100(+) tickets, or R$ at one time. Maybe also something for 100(+) messages sent. There are a lot of good ideas in this post, some harder than others, that should, and could be made! Thank you for reading this post, and feel free to post your compliments, or concerns, below!
ROBOFROG
#36516762Friday, November 05, 2010 1:14 AM GMT

We also need a working Tab button, so we can indent our important posts.
tycoonfan1
#36517435Friday, November 05, 2010 1:24 AM GMT

I agree.
wenkuang77
#36517458Friday, November 05, 2010 1:25 AM GMT

I don't know if encouraging posting comments is a good thing :/ comments are fountains of spam nowadays.
ROBOFROG
#36542121Friday, November 05, 2010 8:47 PM GMT

I always comment, to help people. I feel people should know they're flaws, and praise points. I've also got that one system (With the flag as spam button) that should help out. I mean, those report checkers don't usually check most of the report topics, so now they can get they're pay with actually working. And this will be much easier than reporting the person for spamming, because you've only got one button to click.
ROBOFROG
#36774698Tuesday, November 09, 2010 11:59 PM GMT

Also, this could be an effective way to get rid of current spam! Also, if this is in place, I feel that you can't make more than 3 accounts a day on the same IP address.

of     1