of     1   

monkeybanana98
#36774599Tuesday, November 09, 2010 11:57 PM GMT

This is mainly for the admins but you can comment on my ideas and add your own. I don't want spam about VIP's or "How do I make/do this". ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ERRORS TO FIX ------------------ .Admin commands (I'm sick of complainers) .Bubble-Only Chat (Improves quality and realisticity of the game: Makes cell phone useful) .Bucket needs fixed (Will make all recipe cooking posible and I'm sure recipes will need soaking in the future e.g. "soaked stalk/rope" .Map randomizer needs to be fixed or servers shut down. Currently only 2 maps are available. .Kick script (needs 4/5 of server to kick) .The inventory, craft and forage tools need to be updated (Theyre a bit out of date) .Commonly blocked doors that mess up servers need an anti block system (just put an invisible can-collided brick down so buildings can't be sat down). Examples are the supply shop at seaside city. More will come. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ BUILDINGS TO ADD ---------------------- .Marina: (A very very large dock with plenty of space so it is possible to have a sea colony. Maybe have unlimited scrap metal so your not always running to land) Recipe: 3 bonded metal bars + 4 Wooden barricade + 2 stockwood .Stable Dock: Way smaller than marina, larger than dock. For small colonies Recipe: 2 wooden barricades + 2 bonded metal bars + 1 stockwood .Storage Vault: A large glass room (like greenhouse) with an owner only door, so you can store foraged supplies, food, and crops. Recipe: 2 bonded metal bar + 2 Glass Panes + 1 wooden barricade+ 1 stockwood .Large Green House: has double the seed supplies, has zombie seeds, and 5 fertile soil instead of 2. Recipe: 3 bonded metal bars + 4 Glass Panes .Small Metal Bunker: A safe house with an owner only door and a green button so you can let people in. Recipe: 2 bonded metal bars + 2 tied metal bars .Large Metal Bunker: Like the other, but larger and has a small food supply. Recipe: 4 bonded metal bars + 3 tied metal bars ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ FARMING & RECIPES ----------------------- FIX THE BUCKET! Pound Cake: Soaked cooked bread Fruit Cake: Takes health (cuz its nasty), but has a lot of servings and gives 30 hunger and thirst each serving. Recipe: Uncooked Pound Cake + 3 Grapes Lemon Cake: 5 servings; fills up hunger and thirst by 65 Recipe: Uncooked Pound Cake + 2 Lemonade Salad: Fills hunger by 30; 4 servings; easy to make but takes a variety Recipe: 2 stalk + 1 corn + 2 grape + 1 carrot Fertilizer: 8 seconds for crops to grow; maybe add a serving to plants? Use Fertile Soil + Fertilizer for Fertilized Soil;for professional farmers. Recipe: 1 corn + 1 grape + 1 carrot + 1 pumpkin + 1 wheat Hydrolic Farming: Makes growth faster, but not as fast as Fertilizer (maybe 14 sec). Recipe: 2 Soaked Fertile Soil ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ TOOLS -------- Speedboat: Faster than raft; holds more people. Recipe: 3 tied metal bars + 1 gasoline House Boat: A large boat with an empty room in the lower floor for any use; Only owner is allowed in driving room. Recipe: 3 bonded metal bars + 1 tied metal bar + 2 gasoline Flashlight: I think this is already in progress. There should be nights on the colony where its difficult to see without a flashlight or car lights. And I know electricity is in progress. Recipe: Pure plastic + Wire + Battery Fish Finder 5000: A fishing rod that catches bigger/better fish (shark maybe).Maybe it could come with my marina idea Recipe: 1 Fish Finder 5000 New Car: A car with an owner only door. trips people it runs over. Recipe: Either for VIP/Mega VIP or 2 bonded metal bars + 1 tied metal bar + 2 gasoline Knife: Very good for close range kills Recipe: Pure Plastic + 1 burning metal ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FUN LITTLE ADDITIONS :P ----------------------------- If you survive for 6,000 seconds you get an enlarged inventory If you survive for 10,000 seconds (really hard) and you get idk wut, u pick ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- NEW MAP IDEAS ------------------ Seaside City Prison: A prison on an island; has an underground sewer system, a harbor, and a huge jail with a large wall preventing from escape, but theres a huge hole in the wall >.> Sunset City Zoo: Live in the exhibits that the animals escaped from; seed shop should be at black bear exhibit, etc. Powhattan Islands: a series of islands with small towns and one large island with a small city; main travel is raft/boat ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Please tell me if I missed anything and tell me how you like it and what you might add. --monkeybanana98
crazypotato4
#36774668Tuesday, November 09, 2010 11:58 PM GMT

Wrong forum. I would suggest ROBLOX Talk.
monkeybanana98
#36792665Wednesday, November 10, 2010 11:49 AM GMT

Crazypotato, like youd know. ROBLOX Talks for the future of ROBLOX and how u liked wut they added like the chat bar >.>
monkeybanana98
#36792669Wednesday, November 10, 2010 11:50 AM GMT

This is suggestions and ideas for what should be added to The Colony
slinke
#36793081Wednesday, November 10, 2010 12:28 PM GMT

This is NOT the forum for place suggestions. There's the 'Look What I Made' forum for that.
snakehunt
#36793291Wednesday, November 10, 2010 12:42 PM GMT

this is not a suggestion to ROBLOX, therefor, its spam...
monkeybanana98
#36807227Wednesday, November 10, 2010 10:18 PM GMT

And there are currently 3 maps and alomst 4 right? What happened to the snowy map?
crazypotato4
#36807813Wednesday, November 10, 2010 10:27 PM GMT

*facepalm* I had to log off yesterday, plus I got bored with this thread, so I'll say it again. WRONG FORUM. This is the place for suggestions and ideas _FOR THE ROBLOX STAFF_ That means the Moderators, the Developers, and the Administrators. NOT for your stinkin' game. This belongs in ROBLOX Talk, which is for discussion about things in ROBLOX. Since you are an amateur at foruming here, I was nice to you the first time, but since you decided not to listen, I will now get my troll going.
monkeybanana98
#36815911Thursday, November 11, 2010 12:27 AM GMT

U guys are so dumb. ROBLOX TALK IS FOR ROBLOX, GET IT? THIS IS FOR IDEAS FOR THE COLONY NOW SHUT UP ABOUT IT! Sorry, this just happened another time when noobs like you lil kids try to act "professional" and like your a "moderator". And this is not spam, you guys are spamming.
monkeybanana98
#36816006Thursday, November 11, 2010 12:28 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
monkeybanana98
#36816423Thursday, November 11, 2010 12:33 AM GMT

I made a forum in ROBLOX Talk, happy now B1+(h3z Link: http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=36816283
CVW
#36816582Thursday, November 11, 2010 12:35 AM GMT

This is twice on the wrong forum. Do you not know or do you realy care?

of     1