of     1   

ShaunJordan101
#36781322Wednesday, November 10, 2010 1:34 AM GMT

I've realized that no one has ever made a Documentary in ROBLOX before. A Documentary "presents factual material with little or no fictional additions". This is Smart-Talk for: " A movie or Television program that provides facts about something". For example, a program about The Civil War would be a documentary. A Good example would be the movie "Food Inc.". Anyways, as a producer with plenty of ideas, I just want to throw this idea at you. How about making a Robloxian film about...N00bs? In a documentary like so, this would require plenty of research, such as interviewing people and such. Please keep in mind though, that just saying random things is not a fact. Saying something like "All kidz les tahn 10 r nubs" is not a fact. Saying something like "In a survey, 4/5 robloxians said that they have spammed at least once." Would be a fact. This would be an excellent idea for a movie, as a robloxian film like this has never been made before. You are free to work on this idea if you want. If you need help, I am more than happy to help you :). _________________ -Shaunjordan101. A producer of ROBLOXiwood.
ShaunJordan101
#36809614Wednesday, November 10, 2010 10:52 PM GMT

Bump.

of     1