of     1   

Amydamaru
#36799887Wednesday, November 10, 2010 7:23 PM GMT

-A big idea is to make ROBLOX a World,I mean an universe,like when I want to go in a game,I should have the chance to do not go on the site obligatory,I should have the chance to teleport to other place or to go by walking,using vehicles to other places.I mean if I wanna go to my place,to go to the webiste and press play button,then if I want to go to someones place I shouldn't click on close button and go again to the website,I should go directly to the place I want to go using as how I said:vehicles,walking etc. Please respect the rules and please be serios.I am sorry if the idea is too huge or too difficult to understand.Thank you losing time reading my thread.Have a great time! |A|m|y|d|a|m|a|r|u|
Lazerguy10
#36799993Wednesday, November 10, 2010 7:27 PM GMT

I like it...
kodaking
#36800037Wednesday, November 10, 2010 7:29 PM GMT

How would we have forums?
kool017
#36801977Wednesday, November 10, 2010 8:33 PM GMT

Lets put it this way, lag...Lag...LAg...LAG...LAG!!!!!!!
Amydamaru
#36845657Thursday, November 11, 2010 6:25 PM GMT

Well,I said that we should keep the forum on the website,but there should be a special module for downloading ROBLOX on your computer like all games.And about the lag,well if administrators know how to use the virtual space,it is great,and do not tell to me that there is not game in world who has not lag.but if this idea will be accepted,there people should have requirements for computer and internet connection.

of     1