of     1   

warlock274
#36844497Thursday, November 11, 2010 5:54 PM GMT

Prologue Imagine you are lost, alone, stranded, where your only goal is to stay alive. Jaden Blonn is a 12 year old that was on his way to Europe for a good summer vacation, until the boat crashed. Will he survive? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Chapter I: Boat Disaster I was riding on the boat talking with my friend, Ryan. “I can’t wait to get there we’re goin’ to have a blast!” I say. “Yeah, I can’t either. I might go check out some of the tourist attractions first.” Ryan replies. “BOOORING…” I say, and then we both laugh. “You boys ready?” My dad asks us. “Yeah we’ve been planning this like forever.” I reply. Ryan and I continue to walk around the boat. “Hey look! I think we’re almost there!” I say pointing to a giant landmass ahead of us. “About time!” He says. We run to the front of the boat excitedly hoping that we can hurry and get off this boat. I look beside me to Ryan. He is tall for his age, which is also 12. He has brown medium hair that hangs a little over his eyes, he is sort of skinny but don’t let that fool you he is great at football, he is wearing a blue shirt with the word AWESOME on it with blue jeans. Unlike me, I am short but growing. I black medium hair but it’s not in my eyes. I’m also skinny like him and can play a lot of sports but not as good as Ryan, I’m wearing a plain black shirt with blue jeans. “Wait a minute… Why doesn’t that place have a dock…?” Ryan says. My eyes widen, as we are not slowing down. “I CAN’T STOP! WE’RE GOING TO CRASH!” The captain yelled panicking. Everyone starts to grab life jackets and jumping off the boat, me and Ryan are looking for life jackets but can’t find any. The boat collides with the land catching the boat in flames. The last thing I see is a flash of light and I’m on a bunch of sand glad I’m alive. Ryan isn’t anywhere near me and I see I’m alone…
warlock274
#36844628Thursday, November 11, 2010 5:58 PM GMT

I'm still making it but tell me what you think so far. This is my first time making a story to it won't be that good.
SaberToothSmilodon
#36844633Thursday, November 11, 2010 5:58 PM GMT

I can ride my bike with no handlebars No handlebars No handlebars Look at me, look at me hands in the air like it's good to be ALIVE and I'm a famous rapper even when the paths're all crookedy I can show you how to do-si-do I can show you how to scratch a record I can take apart the remote control And I can almost put it back together I can tie a knot in a cherry stem I can tell you about Leif Ericson I know all the words to "De Colores" And "I'm Proud to be an American" Me and my friend saw a platypus Me and my friend made a comic book And guess how long it took I can do anything that I want cuz, look: I can keep rhythm with no metronome No metronome No metronome And I can see your face on the telephone On the telephone On the telephone Look at me Look at me Just called to say that it's good to be ALIVE In such a small world I'm all curled up with a book to read I can make money open up a thrift store I can make a living off a magazine I can design an engine sixty four Miles to a gallon of gasoline I can make new antibiotics I can make computers survive aquatic conditions I know how to run a business I can make you wanna buy a product Movers shakers and producers Me and my friends understand the future I see the strings that control the systems I can do anything with no assistance Cuz I can lead a nation with a microphone With a microphone With a microphone And I can split the atoms of a molecule Of a molecule Of a molecule Look at me Look at me Driving and I won't stop And it feels so good to be Alive and on top My reach is global My tower secure My cause is noble My power is pure I can hand out a million vaccinations Or let'em all die from exasperation Have'em all healed from their lacerations Have'em all killed by assassination I can make anybody go to prison Just because I don't like'em and I can do anything with no permission I have it all under my command Because I can guide a missile by satellite By satellite By satellite And I can hit a target through a telescope Through a telescope Through a telescope And I can end the planet in a holocaust In a holocaust In a holocaust In a holocaust In a holocaust In a holocaust I can ride my bike with no handlebars No handlebars No handlebars I can ride my bike with no handlebars No handlebars No handlebars
warlock274
#36845021Thursday, November 11, 2010 6:10 PM GMT

No spamming please...
warlock274
#36861349Thursday, November 11, 2010 11:45 PM GMT

Chapter II: I’m Alive... I slowly wake up looking around, when I tried to sit up I blacked out once again. It was late afternoon when I awoke again. I got up and looked around, noticing I was still alone but there were animals, and that I was thirsty and starving. The only water source I could see was the ocean. I walked over to it and drunk as much as my stomach could hold, but that wasn’t stopping the starvation. After about 15 minutes of looking for food, I threw up the water and blacked out again. I awake again about 2 hours later. It looked about early evening. I decide to get up and look for a decent shelter for now. After carefully looking for about 10 minutes I find this big rock that would look like it could at least handle protection from the wind. I gather a few sticks and some big palm leaves to help make the roof and walls. It was just big enough for one person, which would be me. I gather some more leaves feeling awful, and make a little pillow. After about 5 minutes, I start feeling drowsy. Slowly I end up falling asleep.
warlock274
#36863587Friday, November 12, 2010 12:22 AM GMT

(Bump? D:) Chapter III: I’m not Alone Anymore… I awake with a huge crash outside my little shelter. I look up, seeing the moon at its peak. It was around midnight. I heard loud screeching and faint screams. I was getting scared, easily getting horrified as it continued through the night. Moa.ning was heard a little over 20 yards ahead of me. I was afraid of what I might see, but I looked anyway. Blood drained from my face when I looked. Right in front of me was a zombie. It was slowly coming toward me. I was too paralyzed to move. After about 2-3 minutes it went right by my shelter. Luckily it didn’t bother to see me. I let out the breath I was holding in, still shocked at what I seen, and what else could be out there. I take a few more glances around knowing there is more around me, that I just can’t see. I quickly go back into my shelter away from the horror in the night. I was afraid of falling back asleep. But I couldn’t hold it in, after about an hour later I fall back asleep and nothing knowing I was there.

of     1