of     1   

80kGamerPoints
#36875976Friday, November 12, 2010 4:20 AM GMT

People of ROBLOX, Im sorry to trash ROBLOX, so I'm offering you a peace treaty. Spread this word to everyone on ROBLOX. The great treaty of ROBLOX should stablize ROBLOX back to normal to end the noob,ODer, spammers, and hacker invasion of ROBLOX. ROBLOX was once a great game in 2007 and 2008, but then in 2009 the noob invasion began. The ODers started to pour like rain onto ROBLOX's places due to ROBLOX advertising. This treaty should be able to end ROBLOX's evil invasion of noobs,spammers,ODers, and Hackers. The ODers ___________________________________________________________________________ ODing is bad, because you may never know who that person is. You should find one in person instead. It is also aganist the law in some countries to do that. You should stop doing this. Spammers ___________________________________________________________________________ Spammers I have some warnings for you. That "Builderman told me on how to get a million tix" and "If you don't post this in 3 hours",etc is spam. It can get you deleted from ROBLOX. It is always a lie. Spam is also clogging ROBLOX's bandwidth. Hackers ___________________________________________________________________________ Hacking is bad. It is also aganist the law to hack a website. Remember Mafiaboy in 2001? He shutted down great websites and went to jail for that. You could also go to jail for hacking ROBLOX. That is aganist the rules and also aganist the laws in many countries. Noobs ___________________________________________________________________________ Noobs. You should stop trashing ROBLOX. How would you like it if they did that to you? Trashing ROBLOX is bad. It is very mean spirited. This is the great treaty of ROBLOX. Stop regening stuff, just deal with it and wait for it to end. Conclusion ___________________________________________________________________________ Also forum trolls, how would you like it if you were trolled. ROBLOX is a fun place, not a trolling community. If you want to troll, go somewhere else. Also Racism is bad. Martin Luther king Jr hated Racism. Also nasty stuff will get you banned. You also should not make fun of someone's name. Im not annoying. How would you like it if they made fun of your name?This concludes our Great treaty. TL;DRs ___________________________________________________________________________ Too long Didn't Readers, If its too long for you dont post anything, read it, or just go away, because it is real annoying when someone posts something long and a million people posr "TL;DR", Im serious this is really annoying, I am sick and tired of it and so is a bunch of robloxians.... 80kgamerpoints
80kGamerPoints
#36875993Friday, November 12, 2010 4:20 AM GMT

*Post + Bring Up My Post
HaloNinjaCat
#36876064Friday, November 12, 2010 4:22 AM GMT

*Ahem* Spam.
kris541
#36876106Friday, November 12, 2010 4:24 AM GMT

I Support 100%. I hate spamers,hackers,noobs, and the rest of the things you said.
80kGamerPoints
#36876212Friday, November 12, 2010 4:27 AM GMT

@Halo *Ahem* How?
HaloNinjaCat
#36876311Friday, November 12, 2010 4:30 AM GMT

80kGamerPoints
#36876346Friday, November 12, 2010 4:31 AM GMT

He said spread the words, + I added TL;DR......
kris541
#36876368Friday, November 12, 2010 4:32 AM GMT

*Sigh* Halo Is right you did copy it.
80kGamerPoints
#36876421Friday, November 12, 2010 4:34 AM GMT

He said, spread the word so I reposted......
HaloNinjaCat
#36882231Friday, November 12, 2010 2:36 PM GMT

You don't get it. Here,I will explain it to you. So;its like this: Spammer:Post this on 6 hats and 4 places to get 9999 tix and robux! Then it spreads and spreads and there are hundreds of spammers. That is just like this. If you spread it over and over and over;it will become spam. Now get it?

of     1