of     4   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

megasuperior
#37463317Tuesday, November 23, 2010 11:11 PM GMT

Dear sir or madam, As we are sure you know, your child has been enrolled in the assassin academy. Only the most athletic and skilled quick thinkers are able to get a scholarship to this anonymous school. Do not tell any Non-elected people or the authorities. A map is attached to this mail to guide you to our hidden,yet large academy. CS Name: A.ge: weapons: fighting technique: attributes: Element: bloodline trait: bloodline ability: looks: Rules- 1.A.ge must be around a.ge where you just FINISHED high school. no dropouts,no 24+ a.ge. 2.Only three weapons. no poisonous or extremely lethal(such as explosives and guns) and acid-like weapons. 3.only one bloodline trait and ability. no instant-kills 4.Only one or two element(s). And you do not start out with the element, it will be enhanced into your weapons. elements-fire,ice,lightning,shadows,light,nature, distortion. 5. can have multiple fighting techniques but must explain the attributes of the fighting style. all fighting styles must have one disadvantage. CS Slayzo 20 Kunai,hidden dagger, short sword. gods fist(extremely strong and can stun,but is somewhat slow) agile in crowded places and is sneaky. shadow and distortion. Amazing speed of the shadows. Shadow control (shadow gives ability to use shadows, distortion allows to animate and use the shadows more smoothly) Had short black,brown hair, wears green and/or blue shirts and black sweat pants.
theultimateassassin8
#37464102Tuesday, November 23, 2010 11:22 PM GMT

Name: death assasssin A.ge: 16 weapons: hidden blade, throwing knives fighting technique: stealthy death attributes: Element: bloodline trait: bloodline ability: looks:
theultimateassassin8
#37464323Tuesday, November 23, 2010 11:25 PM GMT

*sits on a roof*
megasuperior
#37494614Wednesday, November 24, 2010 2:24 PM GMT

(sorry, denied. you MUST fill out the entire form. and rules apply.)
blackberry10
#37494897Wednesday, November 24, 2010 2:33 PM GMT

CS Name: Drake blod A.ge: 15 weapons: dagger and two hidden blades fighting technique: brasilian marshal arts attributes: (what this) Element: shawdows bloodline trait:(errr sorry dont know) bloodline ability: stealth looks: dark black colack like ezio but white is red dark gray eyes and pale skin
blackberry10
#37494950Wednesday, November 24, 2010 2:34 PM GMT

oh attributes: none bloodline trait: none
megasuperior
#37495256Wednesday, November 24, 2010 2:43 PM GMT

attributes-skills such as speed strength and such.
megasuperior
#37495704Wednesday, November 24, 2010 2:56 PM GMT

(and uh blackberry, that's not a ability. read the rules please.)
macaw5
#37495737Wednesday, November 24, 2010 2:57 PM GMT

It would help more if you put your characterin the character sheet, so we can see where these go and how they fit in.
megasuperior
#37497161Wednesday, November 24, 2010 3:41 PM GMT

i did. -_-
MoppyTheIntense6
#37498659Wednesday, November 24, 2010 4:18 PM GMT

(Not to bug you, but is there any way you could describe the bloodline trait?)
macaw5
#37499983Wednesday, November 24, 2010 4:48 PM GMT

(Err, but with the normal way, you know, showing what category it is.)
MoppyTheIntense6
#37500238Wednesday, November 24, 2010 4:54 PM GMT

(Such as...)
megasuperior
#37500916Wednesday, November 24, 2010 5:07 PM GMT

the bloodline traits. a special trait your family has in their blood such as extreme agility or bursts of strength through fists. a special thing you have in your blood that gives you more power than you should have.stuff like that.
MoppyTheIntense6
#37507336Wednesday, November 24, 2010 7:04 PM GMT

(Thank you. I do appologize for my lack of knowlage though.) Name: Xero A.ge: 19 weapons: Worn out broadsword-hidden blade-short supply of knives. fighting technique: Advanced sword-fighting (Quick and accurate. But tires quickly) attributes: Able to quickly set up a route in mind. Element: Unknown bloodline trait: bloodline ability: Sudden burst of stamina looks: A white tattered hood with dented armour. Low quality. Weak.
megasuperior
#37508182Wednesday, November 24, 2010 7:17 PM GMT

this is for macaw Name: Slayzo (your characters name.) A.ge: 20 (age you got out of highschool and enrolled here.) weapons: (enter knives, swords,bow and arrow, hidden blade, and such here.) fighting technique:(a way of fighting. Explain how it works. look one up or think up one.) attributes: (something that helps you solve problems or move around or fight.) Element: (one of the elements i listed) bloodline trait: (A powerful and useful trait your families blood has.) bloodline ability: (A powerful skill your family has. it can relate to your element or your trait or fighting style or such.) looks: (how you look.duh.)
MoppyTheIntense6
#37510174Wednesday, November 24, 2010 7:46 PM GMT

Name: Xero A.ge: 19 weapons: Worn out broadsword-hidden blade-short supply of knives. fighting technique: Advanced sword-fighting (Quick and accurate. But tires quickly) attributes: Able to quickly set up a route in mind. Element: Lightning-Fire bloodline trait: Speed-Combat meditation. bloodline ability: Speed and agility better than 95% of the normal assassins. Would usually gain energy quicker when Xero's exhausted. looks: Buzzed hair. Mask pulled up over nose. Dented armour, and gauntlets. Wears white tattered robes worn out from fighting and training. (Ima redo mine. That above really helped.)
macaw5
#37515516Wednesday, November 24, 2010 8:49 PM GMT

Name: Nerro A.ge: 19 weapons: Two daggers, able to be hid in his cloak, snow white colored. fighting technique: blizzard death (Named for the flurry that the arms seem to make, opposite of god hands, they move very fast, but cannot do much damage.) attributes: can think clearly in a high adrenaline situation. Element: ice (doesn't have yet as you said.) bloodline trait: Snow flurry (name for it) bloodline ability: The colder he gets, the faster and more co-ordinated he becomes, but the hotter he gets, the slower and less co-ordinated he gets. looks: White shaggy hair, under a mostly white robe, his eyes are a very bright blue, and has a mostly white cloak as well.
theultimateassassin8
#37518878Wednesday, November 24, 2010 9:28 PM GMT

Name:Flare A.ge: 15 weapons: hidden blade throwing knives fighting technique: stealthy kill (kill with stealth works really well in a blizzard) attributes: Able to trick enemys with fakes Element: Unknown bloodline trait: imune to the cold, great in blizzards bloodline ability: stealth in blizzard and areas with snow looks: black assassins cloak black hair green eyes
blackberry10
#37524222Wednesday, November 24, 2010 10:41 PM GMT

Name: Drake blod A.ge: 15 weapons: dagger and two hidden blades fighting technique: brasilian marshal arts attributes: it means freesytle disadvangdeage well freestyle ant the best always Element: shawdows and fire bloodline trait:father trained me to have amazing aim like my life counted on it bloodline ability: amazing aim (if givin crossbow and givein a traget even if its moving can shoot it down) looks: dark black colack like ezio but white is red dark gray eyes and pale skin
megasuperior
#37533771Thursday, November 25, 2010 1:15 AM GMT

(now lets start!) Slayzo As I walk into the school I see a 5-7 foot man with gray hair and a suit. "welcome to Assasain academy! I am professor Jacob. I teach you how to utilize your element. Once two or three others arrive we shall begin." he says. and I wait. (cmon guys first two to arrive get to get their element and get to be in the first class!)
macaw5
#37535072Thursday, November 25, 2010 1:34 AM GMT

I walk in, I see a questionably highted man "Well, I'm here..."
sxg
#37535709Thursday, November 25, 2010 1:42 AM GMT

Name: Seth Garrettson A.ge: 17 weapons: Long Sword (Nicknamed, the EpicBlade, given to him by his father), A small dagger, and a big supply of throwing knifes. fighting technique: Close Range Combat attributes: Alot of strength, and very fast. Element: lightning bloodline trait: Lightning Strikes bloodline ability: Can control a storm. looks: Wavy Dirty Blonde Hair, blue eyes, has an assasin's hood.
sxg
#37535761Thursday, November 25, 2010 1:43 AM GMT

Seth G: *Walks in to the academy* "Cool. I'm here."
macaw5
#37536214Thursday, November 25, 2010 1:48 AM GMT

(In MY OPINION, that means don't take any offence to it, i thinks thats kind of overpowered, 'strong and fast'..... no flaws in that, and here is a BIG tip, most Rps, if you use 'chatroom rp' (ex: Bob: *walks into room* hi) most of RP threads will sjut kick you out, just a word o0f advice, again, I'm not trying to be a jerk, just sayin'.)

of     4   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right